【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

toshiyasleeping.jpg

wow .. this is pic is real hot.

they look like of scary to me .. but that`s just the type of band they are. pretty cool[even though i don`t know them] ^___^

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OBSCURE Sin

toshiyasleeping.jpg

wow .. this is pic is real hot.

they look like of scary to me .. but that`s just the type of band they are. pretty cool[even though i don`t know them] ^___^

youll get use to them eventually XD

Guest Pink Hummingbird

SOMETHING SOMEONE SAID A WHILE AGO PIQUED MY INTEREST. DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHOTO THEY IDENTIFY AS THE ONE THAT MADE THEM FALL FOR THEIR FAVOURITE MEMBER OF DIR EN GREY?

MINE IS THIS:

kyopimed9qj.jpg

XD :wub:

yeahh~ I don`t have THE pic that makes me "love" kyo XD

but yoùrs is one of them!

and at the night i found this, it makes me bite in my pillow to not wake up my family XD

19071230warud2a37no2484009ut.th.jpg

and this one is so...XD

4263jw.th.jpg

Guest OBSCURE Sin

yeahh~ I don`t have THE pic that makes me "love" kyo XD

but yoùrs is one of them!

and at the night i found this, it makes me bite in my pillow to not wake up my family XD

19071230warud2a37no2484009ut.th.jpg

*screeches* O....M....G!

HE IS SO KAWAII!

This picture, for me, defines him, and was one of the first I ever saw:

thehiddenkyo.jpg

Dark, secretive, unpredictable, and beautiful...thats Kyo XD

Guest lostcandy

*jumps into Lurkdom and attacks you* ASASASADAAFFAFAFAFAA! (which roughly translates as a load of old rubbish)

Ouch! Lurky-solitude is no more........... I might have to post more often! XD

Guest CrazieRavieToast

This is the picture of Kyo that I first saw and I loved it so much more than the other members' pictures. I didn't even know it was Kyo and I was happy when I found out it was him because I'd already decided Kyo was my favorite from interviews and because I loved his singing.

direngrey2.jpg

This is the picture of Kyo that I first saw and I loved it so much more than the other members' pictures. I didn't even know it was Kyo and I was happy when I found out it was him because I'd already decided Kyo was my favorite from interviews and because I loved his singing.

direngrey2.jpg

yeah thats the first picture i saw of kyo too!, i luvies him :lol:

Guest fifth_avenue

hmm i dont think i fell in love with them because of pics

i think it was a concert

same with me. i fell in love with their music before i even saw pics of them.

i saw them live in concert then i got into trying to find pics of them over the net.

Guest accursed_desire

same with me. i fell in love with their music before i even saw pics of them.

i saw them live in concert then i got into trying to find pics of them over the net.

lol. I seriously can't see how someone could start listening to a band just because they look hot or whatever. lol. This is how I get into a band... I either A.) Just buy their cd because it's recommended for fans of so-and-so bands, and I like these so-and-so bands. or B.) I hear about them somewhere, read about them, and then want to listen to them. lol.

I've never seen Diru live. You're so lucky Aki... :( They need to get on a plane right now, fly over to the U.S, and have a concert sometime this week and near me... Damn them. >_< I want to see them so bad.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Aki! Get your butt back on msn! Or at least send me a letter! Did you get mine?? Did it smell nice??

And with JRock Humour, howcome everyone always bags out Toshiya? :(

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I wasnt very Diru-happy the first time round, my best friend Jas introduced it to me and our other best friend Helly. I didnt like it. They loved it. I thought I hated Kyo, but I guess I didnt really. Then I fell for Umbrella, slowly but surely, the rest fell into place. I started to like Die, then when I got to know them more, one by one I started liking the others. Kyo was the last to reach full appreciation, and now I dont just like him, I adore him. Hes my favourite, and I love his voice, style and appearance. and his buldge

Long live Diru XD

Guest lostcandy

Wasn't a picture as such for me - they were always being talked about on a cosplay forum I go on and I stumbled across the PV for Ain't afraid to die on LJ and downloaded it... smitten - music, attitude, looks - there and then at that moment.

weeeeeeeeee*********** hoooorah for Diru!

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

I listened to Umbrella live first

and when i frist listened to it I was like wtc is this... then i listend to it again a month later and i was Like YES

I found the 5 ugly kingdom dvd on clubbox and watched it and then it was pure love

that was one year and 2 months ago hehe

Archived