• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fifth_avenue

Toshimasu04.jpg

haylea~ that's gorgeous~ >O<

can you make me one like that? XD

EDIT:

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, but I don't want it to be original or anything, actually I either want to get Kyo's "Crown" on his right arm, Kaoru's "Japanese Zombie Hereoz" XDDD on his right arm or Kaoru's "Despair Of The Fault" on his left hand.

Which should I get? and I'm serious about getting a tattoo but it's just a matter or deciding XD I was thinking of "Despair Of The Fault" on my left hand but my Uncle says if I wanted to cover it up I couldn't. ><

kyo088hh.jpg

oh my, esti you had pictures i didnt, woo!, thank you!

and i love those jeans!!, what brand and where can i get them?? :o

aki, how have you been? good to see you again XDD

Guest fifth_avenue

^ LOL perhaps i should... :D okay! i've decided on the left hand one. now... one more... which one? ><

Oh If you guys haven't seen what Kaoru's left hand tattoo says (cause last time I was on another forum and people were saying that it was some sort of code with letters and such) I was like 'what? what code?' lol XD the tattoo says "Despair of the Fault" and there's proof of this if many of you haven't seen a close up of his hand. I know most of you have the Clever Sleazoid PV and if you forward it and pause it right at 3:15, there's a close up of his hand and you clearly see that it says "Despair of the Fault". screencapping it now =)

aki, how have you been? good to see you again XDD

haha yeah i've been okay i guess, it's good to be back with everyone :D

thats amazing!!, aki take a picture when you get it done XDD :lol:

im getting a tattoo on my fingers, like miyavi has, 'myv' on his right hand fingers, im getting the same, and on my left hand fingers im going to have 'hide' - becuase i love him dearly like i do with dir en grey XDD, then after that i'll be broke with no money :lol:

Guest fifth_avenue

^ OMG fingers... SEXY :DB)

when you get yours done, take pics too! XD and we'll post it on the thread k? :lol:

I'm so gonna send off my photo's of the tattoo's to Dir en grey when I get it done XDDD

Aki, welcome back

Hehe thanks!

I feel like I'm part of the family once again :lol:

Guest kaochaa

Lucky youuuuu! You can have a tattoo!!! I wanted to do one for my 18th BDay but my dad was a pain like "When you get bored with it what ya gonna do?Remove that part of your skin? Laser removal is really ex----" Yeah,yeah...Whatever....

I envy both of you :(

Kao wallpaper....it's nothing much...

5668_47296_tl.gif

Guest fifth_avenue

whatta you talking about

u were a founder werent you lol

haha well yeah... i was here from the beginning when the first diru thread came about but hey, it's a new thread now XD and all i could do was stalk it since i didn't have an account >< lol

haha kaochaa, your dad does have a point, i had a tattoo of a barcode and with the serial numbers of 101101001010010 etc... about 3 years ago (esther you know about this XD) of course at the time i loved it, but after a while i got bored of it and got it laser removed anyway, what a waste. BUT i'll never get bored of dir en grey :rolleyes: that wallpaper is awesome!

oh! oh! sophie was kind enough to upload it for me, she screencapped it too~ thankyou! >O<

DESPAIR OF THE FAULT B)

maindekaokao3ph.png

^*make an intrusion*...first...no need to thanks...and...did you replied to me o_O''' because if you did...soompi is really messing up ^^''' EDIT: ah...I have your reply now...I didnt say anything *hides*

Guest fifth_avenue

^*make an intrusion*...first...no need to thanks...and...did you replied to me o_O''' because if you did...soompi is really messing up ^^''' EDIT: ah...I have your reply now...I didnt say anything *hides*

yeah i just did :) lol

come to the thread more often and stop stalking it :lol:

Guest Shiva_K

^ Are you Cöma Omega?

oh my, esti you had pictures i didnt, woo!, thank you!

You're very welcome <33

Kaochaa thanks for the wall!

^ahah...yes...nobody else from there, here XD...its such a boring place to live .___. anyway...I'm so off topic now...and I'm making Aki happy by posting XD

Archived