[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

My friend and I read on daum that it's going to be release somewhere in December 2006

Correct me if I'm wrong.

^^ Guess who Nari is? Park Minji.

Me and my friend was just randomly searching on daum trying to find out when it comes back and it says something december 2006 blah blah and then bam Park Minji as Nari in Doremi.

Looking forward to this <3

Who's Park Minji??? :vicx: LOL ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boonorbane

Who's Park Minji??? :vicx: LOL ...

jenny from jenny juno and young hyechan from 18 vs 29.

omg!! im joohwan will be jaegwang? he's hot! i do agree though that he would fit more to be eungyu.

9420060905_26850862.jpg

9420060905_26850864.jpg

9520060905_26852905.jpg

1048_359279_0480.jpg

9520060905_26852895.jpg

9520060905_26852901.jpg

8020060809_26395902.JPG

8020060809_26395910.JPG

i think this scene is when she was in his room....

05165559002_61000090.jpg

a420060905_26850888.jpg

1520060905_26851854.jpg

e720060905_26851718.jpg

1520060905_26851793.jpg

20060905173730741.jpg

20060905173004690.jpg

ummm, okay i read doremi more than 3 times...and i don't recall this scene...DOESN'T SHE POUR COKE ALL HIM...and also doesn't reveal that its her under the dragon suit/mask??? what the hell....or are they practicing???

THEY BETTER NOT F-UP THIS MOVIE...this was my favorite fic of guyeoni.

e720060908_26904227.jpg

20060905173730741.jpg

credit: yahoo korea

^ thanks for those!!!

But oh man, that's not really like the story. =(

She not meant to hit him with the tail or anything...she's meant to pour coke...then she'll become the person he 'hates' the most...because she doesn't show him she's the dragon until the end. :( that was my favorite part of the story.. dang ~ >< They're changing the bloody polt! :tongue2:

I don't know how they're going to fit in the development of their relationships in in the span of a movie. However I have high hopes! The guy playing Jaegwang looks cute!

Aw those pictures are so cute! I'm just as excited as all of you <3 Why is December such a long way to go... I'm waiting for someone to go "It's confirm! It will be release in December!"

+sigh+ I'm confuse the picture of Jungwon hitting Eungyu with her tail--in the fic Jungwon doesn't whip her tail at him does she? Nor does she take off her dragon head--I hope they wont mess up the movie...

Lukii: Yup that's Jungwon's brother. ^^ It's confirmed that he takes that role.

these pictures look cute =) eh, they changed it around a bit though, didn't they? T__T I read this story a LONG time ago, so I can't remember too clearly the plot, but I'm pretty sure some things are changed around. Let's just hope the movie won't be messed up.

the BROTHER needs to be the FREAKN LEAD.

he's hot.

wow...looks mean and hot and cute.

he needs to be the brother.

T________T

i think this movie is gonna suck

just like the guy was mushesuh, and a wolf's attraction.

i do not like the cast.

i wanted a pretty tough looking girl for the leading girl.

like...Jo Yoon Hee. she would have been a good actress for the role

19011801ya0.jpg

she is in a lot of lee so young music video...ie...lalala

and the guys....

they need to switch everybody

the leading guy to be the brother

the brother to be the leading guy.

I love the fic,

but I think the movie is gonna suck.

Sorry....the cast have disappointed me..

Guest blablabla

awww... :( ....she's suppose to pour coke on him...not hit him with the tail.....& he should've worn his school uniform and his expression should be like a snobby b***ard,not a cutie pie :blush:

anyways,cant wait 4 it 2 come out!~~~~~

Guest asianromance

so i'm guessing that having her whack him with her tail instead of just pouring coke on him is a movie to condense the story into a movie. i wonder why they just don't make a drama out of it. it's definitely long enough for it!

and park min ji's gotten so skinny! she was so cute in 18 vs 29! her skinniness is making her jaw and chin look too pronounced. but at least she resembles what i had in mind for the main character.

OMGOMGOMG..... its finallly happening..like recording?!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. im excited >_<...

i hope its gooooood. doremi was too good of a story for it not to be.

i hope htey include the singing dummy side story tooo. or make a part 2 with that. coz i liked that the besttt.

Guest hopesofgreen

so i'm guessing that having her whack him with her tail instead of just pouring coke on him is a movie to condense the story into a movie. i wonder why they just don't make a drama out of it. it's definitely long enough for it!

and park min ji's gotten so skinny! she was so cute in 18 vs 29! her skinniness is making her jaw and chin look too pronounced. but at least she resembles what i had in mind for the main character.

huh? Those pictures aren't of Park Minji. I think Park Minji is playing the role of Nari, not the main character.

The girl actually looks different from what I imagined. And I agree that the brother and Eungyu should switch place. Maybe beucase Im Juhwan can't sing so he wasn't casted for Eungyu.

Archived