[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest piupiuswan

i just watched it. omg. i thought it was pretty good. ~

jang geun suk stole my heart. AGAIN.

i was crying so bad towards the end. . .

hehe. i think im gonna watch it again tomorrow. ^^

Wait, what? WHERE? :o I don't see any eng subs floating anywhere. :o

I just finished reading this fic, and it was so AWESOME. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest one_love012

i just watched doremipasolrasido... it was sooo good~ ^^

and just loved JGS in there~ soooo cute!

but i was wondering if anyone knew if there was an OST out for the movie yet? Or will it be out later?

I just loved the songs in the movie... the boys singing were hot!

well thanks in advance...

I'm dying.. I can't watch the end of the movie because i do'nt want to ruin it..

I'm just constantly watching him sing that awesomely sweet song..

But i will wait another day.. just one more day.. or two.. as long i get subs, i'll be fine..

Hwaiting for the subbers/timers.

Guest lil' zen

Wow!! Many many thanks to the subbing team...izit gonna be tomorrow? I'm so anticipating it and i'll be finishing the last of my first sem exams tmr...the day after tomorrow will also be okay...thanks so much!!! Been waiting for this show for so long...thanks for all ur hard work!! I do appreciate that!!!

Guest ejoong

thanks. the movie made me cry so much! i loved it so much. the main character's chemistry was good. loved it!

Guest jjinxx

watched it w/out subs --- couldn't help it!!! >< lol, and i loved it!! i cried during the concert when he left and during the copied concert when he regained his memory - i think that might be my favorite scene , it was real dramatic and Geun Suk was amazing...i bet if they had made it longer and added more scenes it would have brought out the all of the actors' talents even more!

I think it would have been a 5 out of 5 for me if the scenes hadn't been so abruptly transitioned - that made it look even faster than it already was...and you know how they moved the story so quickly, but it was definitely enjoyable. plus i absolutely loved the music! XD even better that Geun Suk was singing!

the Drummer Unnie's so pretty!! and i was surprised when they didn't have as big of a rivalry between Jungwon and Nari for Eungyu...oh yeah! hehe, there was no Darky and no Bin, but i suppose considering they time these would have been cut anyways...hmm...i do think a drama, like maybe a mini series, might have worked out a bit better since the story's pretty long...i wouldn't have minded watching a 5 hour movie version of Doremifasolatido...lol, but i don't suppose that's normal length for a movie... :sweatingbullets:

hm, i know it'll be even better once the subs come out (thanks subbing team! <3 ) X] can't wait to watch more!!!

Guest shronie_x3

for anyone that wants to watch it online without downloading. you gotta wait for it to load and no subs.

i thought it was cute :] just really rusheddd. it was like bam, bam, bam.. over. hahaha

doremi

Guest apatots

I uploaded it on Veoh for anyone who would much prefer to download from there or watch it ---> Doremifasolatido

hi, would you mind if i post this link on Jang Geun Suk's community in LiveJournal?

Guest SayaXIII

Hi I`m new in there(but not in soompi). I luv Jang Geun Suk and I really would like to know where I can find english subtitles to : Doremifasolatido. I tried to watch it without but as I thought it would be better with subtitles. JGS is so cute in there!! ^^. If somebody know when it comes out, please write.

I think the movie is good on the actors and actress, but not in story. The transition is very fast, especially in the beginning. I think to put more logic to this story, they should develop more on the progress relationship between EunGyu and JungWon first before suddenly EunGyu willing to take JungWon side over HeeWon. The progress of their love happen too quickly.

And they cut the Chicippi part! I saw on the making, there`s a scene where EunGyu crying in front of computer, saying "Chicippi...chicippi.." and JungWon on his back. I think that`s the part where JungWon realize who Chicippi is.

Did anybody know the meaning of the last song EunGyu sing in farewell concert where he stop in the middle of the song?In dvd in my country they didn`t translate that song, I`m so curious about the lyric because the song is significant in the plot.

Btw, shearqwyz, I only know places in Jakarta that is in Mangga Dua, Glodok, Mal Ambasador, and Kober Street in rail station University of Indonesia, hehe...I study here...

Maymay, Crazy Waiting and One Missed Call Final already out quite some time. There`s been one good news!!Finally Indosiar will soon showing Hwang Jin Yi!!!!! Aaargh...I can`t believe the finally gonna air it, it took 2 years huh! But because it will be aired soon so I don`t know exactly when they really gonna air it, you knowlah indosiar...But I`m so happy, and every time I watch tv I`m waiting the commercial showing Hwang Jin Yi in Indosiar, they put EunHo in it!! Oh I can`t wait, I hope the air time is the time I`m able to watch!!!!

^ agreed. The transitions were really fast. I didn't read the fanfic .. so when i watched the movie without subs, i was very confused.. i didn't know that they were already in love.. It was very fast indeed.

[edit] sorry for my random comments.. I'm just very anxious and can't wait for subs,

so come in this thread like every few minutes.. (even in class.. hehe)

Archived