(2) NEW SONGs^.~

Guest Coc0 Kimbo

Guest hmaster

your voice is already quite light, there's really no need to add in all that much extra reverb...kinda overhighlights that fact.

Guest thesarahchong

"나 붙잡고싶은데" << I really liked that line in 사랑 그 간절한 그리움.

I've never heard the Mose song before so since I have nothing to compare it to, I can say that it sounds really really nice. Yeah it was kind of.. light, at first. But it was so nice. Puahaha, I'm d/ling it.

I must say that your mic quality is puh-ree-ty nice. Truly makes the clips much more enjoyable. (:

Guest Sakura Li

Hey David! You know I adore your voice. ^^

I listened to them a few days back so I don't remember much besides the fact that you need to back off your mic alittle...? XD Like I said, my memory is hazy and I can't relisten to them at the moment but I will soon. I'll update my post then. ^^

Guest hulie-oh

I'm sure you've been told this several times... You have an excellent voice for a 15 year old. Also, a great steady vibratto!

Wow! Your first song you recorded on your new mic... I just heard you go to falsetto. Great transition!

Second song... Magic Castle. Is that you doing the harmony??? Great falsetto again!

No offense, or anything around that, you sound like a typical Korean guy singer.

I'm sure as you grow older, you will improve even more! Thumbs up for you!

Guest whitemyst

you have a nice voice =) you sound really mature! you remind me of tim. :x you should try singing a tim song sometime. i think your voice would really suit one of his songs well. :D nevermind. i found out you have tried singing one of his songs before! mhmm. i think if you sing saranghamnida and sing it slightly louder with just a bit more emotion, it'll sound REALLY good. :)

i think sometimes you sing a bit choppily. like the "na~ ra~ ga~ do~" part around 3:20. just a bit. :P

but really enjoyable! :D just out of curiosity, what mic do you have now? it sounds awesome! :)

Guest ultaeja

MAAAN! You are VERY talented! Muahaha.. I also wanna hear more from you. You did absolutely BEAUTIFUL on DBSK's "Magic Castle"! You're really good at singing and because you're so young, I call you VERY TALENTED YOUNG GUY. I fell in love with your voice, and I hope we all could hear more singing from you in the future!

- ur new fan, juey! ;) (psk. got urself a fan already! :D)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hsiang84

overall pretty good

I agree with what hmaster said in his comment about your reverb and voice.

How come you sound like you have a stuffed nose? Very nasal, to a point that it's not enjoyable (that's just me, but don't worry there are apparently others that like it :) ).

Also, I listened to some of your other songs too, it sounds like you're always running out of air. Even the vibratto sounds like you almost couldn't make it or something. So maybe practice your breathing control and not let too much air out too soon.

As for the recording...

Try to pay more attention to the consistency of the volume. It's very very slight, but I was able to tell some parts where you picked up the recording during the middle of a verse. Especially at 2:43. it got louder all off a sudden. Those mouse clicks also lets the listener know that you're probably clicking from the record window to the lyrics or something, which they wouldn't wanna know and is kinda distracting. I don't know what program you use, but with cooledit you can just "silence" all the parts where you're not singing.

Again, pretty good for a 15 year old.

Keep it up!

Archived