omg I'm so in love with this song...!

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
Me singing 你那麼愛他 [How You Love Her
This song is soooo good. I love it so much. Not just the music, but the lyrics too. It's talking about how this guy takes his lover for granted, and doesn't realize how much he loves her until she leaves him. And the chorus talks about how he struggles to keep her. Enough said, here it is: Kevin - 你那麼愛他 [How You Love Her So] Feel free to leave any comments and critiques, thank you. ++++lyrics+++++ 你那麼愛他 直到愛消失 你才懂得 去珍惜身邊每個 美好風景 只是他早已離去 直到你想通 他早已經 不再對你留戀 最後的你 開始了一段掙扎 你那麼愛他 為什麼不把他留下 為什麼不說心裡話 你深愛他  這是每個人都知道啊 你那麼愛他 為什麼不把她留下 是不是你有深愛的兩個她 所以你不想再讓自己 無法自拔

What a typical drama scenario. xD

Aw man, piano is such a pretty instrument ><"

Ever since you got a new mic the quality is sooo much better. And now I can enjoy your singing without too much static :D

It sounds like such a sweet song and there's so much emotion in this. You did awesomely. ^_^

Awwww Kevin I didn't know you loved me so much.

Haha.. Just messing. Anyway... lyrics is indeed truly touching. Simple, yet with so much meaning. Your emotion in this song is so great. I love it. Adlib was beautiful. Everything was beautiful. T_________T CRY~~~~~

Guest Faded Aura

Awww!! Love the lyrics!!!! Such a nice song!!!

Love your voice too. ^^ Went back and listened to some of your other songs, love all of them. =)

Guest lea_rocks

^^ OMG....AWWW..YOU'VE GOT A "GREAT" VOICE THAT FITS THE SONG PERFECTLY...OMG...<CAN'T BREATHE> EHEHE...YOU'RE GOOD THOUGH...I SEE WHY YOU LOVE THIS SONG....

"GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!":)

Archived