Epik High and NRG

Guest bboyrushfive

Guest bboyrushfive
Fly and 잠지만 안녕
hey everyone lately i've been getting into singing lol - _-^ but i still need lots of practice so please leave some constructive criticism!! =] RIGHT-CLICK SAVE TARGET AS... =] Epik High - Fly [Click HERE to Download] NRG - 잠시만 안녕 (Good bye for now) [Click HERE to Download] oh yeah.. and it's kinda scratchy at some parts.. i think it's cuz of my crappy mike haha I'm trying to improve and i really want a good vibretto does anyone have any good tips on those? thanks~ =]

Guest juki_love

O_O you did the part the girl sings too ><

i was wondering but where do you get your instrumentals?

maybe if you added a bit of effects to Fly then it would sound better~

some parts are a bit slow in the song~ and i think you were more focused on getting the lyrics right? so it sounded a bit boring some parts== but good job++

lol you mean as in you thought it was something aout epik high and NRG together?.. O_O

No, I think he/she is referring to the subtitle. The 2nd song title has a body part in it.

LOL.

i never knew there was a fly instrumental! hmm..well i only listened to fly, theres some parts where i can hear you breathing too hard onto the mic :x but i thought it was pretty good - i like how you pronounced fly xP

Guest bboyrushfive

i love epik high!!!!

btw... where do u get your instrumentals?

i use a korean program called maxmp3

there's a kind of "branch" of it called maxkaraoke

it's not free though but you get i think 1 or 2 free instrumentals a month haha

Archived