LOST

Guest oh so delicious

It was so good to see LOST again :) Though i already forgot some things that happened last season, so the episodes were a tiny bit confusing lol

btw Michael Emerson is such a good actor! I love Ben on the show, the way he stares, my gosh its like he's staring into your soul hahaha

anyways quick question! Who was the lady at the end of the second episode (with the white hair)? I know she's been on the show before, but i can't remember ... :( And the lady at the butcher shop, is she new or has she been on the show before as well?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest res0nate

It was so good to see LOST again :) Though i already forgot some things that happened last season, so the episodes were a tiny bit confusing lol

btw Michael Emerson is such a good actor! I love Ben on the show, the way he stares, my gosh its like he's staring into your soul hahaha

anyways quick question! Who was the lady at the end of the second episode (with the white hair)? I know she's been on the show before, but i can't remember ... :( And the lady at the butcher shop, is she new or has she been on the show before as well?

Butcher is new.

The church lady is the woman that was helping Desmond out in previous seasons.

hey lost fans!

hehe well since i live in hawaii and i only like like an hour away from the base camp of thier filming

me and my crazy lost friend decided to drive there yesterday. we met ben!!!!

we sadly couldnt take a picture but we did get to watch them film and stuff.

they were filiming with ben mostly yesterday. hes such a sweet guy!

we couldnt take a picture with him because he was in a dahrma suit ;]

and he had the side parted hair. but yah on monday he invited me and my friend to come back and take the picture with him.

so maybe by then ill have the picture. hehe just letting everyone know.

OH i forgot kate might be there on monday too so ill try to get a picture with her also.

we made firends with the locations guy :P

haha well ill be back later with updates! :)

^ im so jelous you got to meet ben!!!!!! Aw, he seems like a really nice guy! i hope you get to have a picture with him!

btw res0nate, could you elaborate abit about the lady who helped out desmond?

Guest CONSTANCE

hey lost fans!

hehe well since i live in hawaii and i only like like an hour away from the base camp of thier filming

and he had the side parted hair. but yah on monday he invited me and my friend to come back and take the picture with him.

OH i forgot kate might be there on monday too so ill try to get a picture with her also.

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! /)_(\ ... I WANNA MEET BEN!!!!

oh man oh man, this show is SO addiciting! i love all that time traveling stuff

makes my brain go crazyy but its so worth it, just finding the small pieces to put together a hugee puzzle

the hot pocket scene was awesomeeee! :D wahaha hurley freaking hilarious

ive been waiting and its FINALLY here! woooo<3

You can watch it here http://www.surfthechannel.com/episode/132/875974.html (the MegaVideo uploads are probably best)

I'm pretty sure you can watch it here: http://www.sidereel.com/Lost

Thanks! I'm watching the repeat right now:

Saturdays at 9pm - Not sure if this will be set in stone though

Found it pretty ironic the choice of the police officer :lol:

"No mom please me" lol

anyways quick question! Who was the lady at the end of the second episode (with the white hair)?

She was the jewlery shop keeper in last season's The Constant, she told Desmond that he couldn't marry Penny because it was his destiny to be on the island. Some people on the Lost forum spectulate Mrs Hawking might be Danial Faraday's mother... probably a bit too obvious for Lost, but it would be interesting

hey lost fans!

I'M SO JEALOUS! The actor who plays Ben is brilliant!

I'M SO JEALOUS! The actor who plays Ben is brilliant!

Agreed. Loved how we got a first taste of his creepiness when he played Zep in the first Saw movie.

zeps-puzzle.jpg

She was the jewlery shop keeper in last season's The Constant, she told Desmond that he couldn't marry Penny because it was his destiny to be on the island. Some people on the Lost forum spectulate Mrs Hawking might be Danial Faraday's mother... probably a bit too obvious for Lost, but it would be interesting

Thanks for that reminder.

I forgot about that, but I knew she looked familiar in the show.

I thought it was the mom when she was doing those calculations on the chalkboard.

Ben has alot of connections. lol

hey lost fans!!!!

so again im back to update on the show.

so the episode 12 is gonna be crazy! we went down and made friends with the crew and they were filming epi.12

so yesterday locke sun and ben were there.

also today they well be there with kate and j__

but yah im super excited cuz we actually got invited to set to hang out since we made friends.

this weekend we gonna try go down to the studio and be extras on the show.

so from what the crew said jack is kinda =/ when it comes for pictures.

but the other stars are pretty chill. they said locke was the nicest.

so im gonna try get pics today. its our third day going down there.

i hope i can take pics with them today.

hey lost fans!!!!

so again im back to update on the show.

so the episode 12 is gonna be crazy! we went down and made friends with the crew and they were filming epi.12

so yesterday locke sun and ben were there.

also today they well be there with kate and j__

but yah im super excited cuz we actually got invited to set to hang out since we made friends.

this weekend we gonna try go down to the studio and be extras on the show.

so from what the crew said jack is kinda =/ when it comes for pictures.

but the other stars are pretty chill. they said locke was the nicest.

so im gonna try get pics today. its our third day going down there.

i hope i can take pics with them today.

EXTRAS?? Wow, now I'm even more jealous! Please keep us posted about what happens!

Guest dudeman

Not exactly from "The Constant"; she was from "Flashes Before Your Eyes", which was also a Desmond episode and also yet another fantastic episode. She was freakin creepy in that episode, especially when she begins trippin' Desmond out big time in the ring store. If that happened to me, I would probably cry, cuz I'm not a fainter, apparently.

Guest dudeman

I don't really know how to respond to this episode...not because it was bad or anything, but because I'm still recovering from being blindsided left and right from the new info gathered and how the story will deal with those things. I swear, I'm so mindblown, it's crazy.

There was no way in a million years I would have suspected that dude to be Widmore. Kudos to the writers. Kudos.

It's usually Richard who has all the answers and stuff, but it was nice to see Richard be the one getting "schooled". Granted he's not the same one, but still...

Daniel Faraday is quickly becoming my favorite character. I sense there's a great deal of complexity involved with his actions. As usual he is THE MINI COOPER. Yeah, I spelled it out.

I'm glad they didn't put focus on the other off-islanders other than Desmond and Penny, as it provided the new characters with some more breathing room.

i think daniel faraday went to the island to save his loved one in the coma somehow.

either he and whitmore are the good guys or bad guys. something tells me Richard is the real evil one.

now that i know whitmore was on the island when he was young, he seems so much more interesting.. (because his british accent doesnt fool me. i still think he's the Seth's grandpa from the OC).

i love how the writes wrote in penny and desmond's son into the story..especially his NAME. i was emotional when i heard it ^_^

all of a sudden jack, kate have gotten incredibly boring..

im also curious about Juliette. we don't know much about her either!

and is that woman alex's real mother?

I don't think we'll know who or what JACOB is untill the very last episode folks.

It's killing me!~ best lost episode ever!

ahh, it makes sense now, when Richard had visited John Locke as a kid :)

but i wonder happens when john, sawyer, juliette etc time travel infront of the others? like can they see them diaspearing? or do they just kind of forget about it and then 'remember' seeing them in the past like how desmond remembered?

Archived