LOST

Guest oh so delicious

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely loved the phone call between Desmond & Penny, the ending was SO touching (or maybe it's just me...) And I loved the flashbacks! The transitions between them were amazing.

& I like Daniel, he's such a wierd funky guy. XD;

... I still miss Charlie. :[

Guest kitkat11

Do you where i can watch videos of season 4?

I can't find anything in youtube, abc.com doesn't work for me too... it says viewers from US only... :(

omg tdays episode was soo good!! altohugh at the end i think it was kinda corny. lol. omg i \cant wait till next week. :D finally jin and sun are going to be on. lol.

Guest HeffyEnd

That guy in the bed was so creepy looking. And I can't put my finger on it--but I've seen him from somewhere...

His name is Fisher Stevens.

He's an actor and like a producer or a writer or something. He's done some random stuff.

WARNING..POST INCLUDES THOUGHTS ABOUT RECENT EPISODE... SPOILERS INCLUDED!

that phonecall between desmond and penny was the longest phonecall ive ever witnessed on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole time im like hurry the beep up and tell her more important info of what happened or any helpful clues.

i mean he's an emotional guy and all but i felt so suffocated thinking the battery was gonna die.

the whole daniel and desmond encounter makes me think daniel is this mad scientist who might be in it for his own personal gain. perhaps he and the other girl are ben's spies?

and penny's father.. ive always been suspicious of him from the very start. he was bidding for a diary/journal of a ship that probaly crashed on the island and is hungry for important facts that lead to some kind of secret he has been looking for all his life (think jj abrams and his other works..esp "ALIAS" ... the covenant, the greed to gain immortality, power, etc...)

thats what ive been thinking as of late.

this episode was killer. the mirror theory seems well put together.. but can anyone put it in a nutshell por favor? thanks

Guest Myss Blewm

I always love Desmond eps. His story is the best and this episode was so so so so interesting. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the show.

Daniel is a very very interesting character. The way he half says and half mumbles kind of drives me mad because I want to know what is going through his mind, but of course we don't know much about his purpose on the island. All we know is he's very smart and he knows more about the island than the survivors. Btw,

what did it say in the notebook at the end? I couldn't read it thoroughly.

Guest res0nate

Daniel is fun.

That guy in the bed was so creepy looking. And I can't put my finger on it--but I've seen him from somewhere...

Yeah, like Heffy said, a bunch of shows plus Hackers AND Super Mario Brothers.

While the Doctor is from CSI and Keamy showed up in Smokin Aces and 3:10 to Yuma.

While the Doctor is from CSI

THAT'S where i've seen him! god i was sitting there going, "well, i know he plays a bad guy... but where?"

i actually started crying when desmond and penny were finally able to talk to each other. if that couple doesn't wind up together eventually, i will freak out in the worst way. and daniel is one of the rare characters they added in a later season whom i didn't dislike.

Archived