LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest res0nate

haha i shoulda been more clear.. i meant the other guys, the pilot and the two men&doctor... what happened to them?

Conveniently somewhere else on the ship lol.

Dan is the only interesting new character on the show, well and one of the few in general too. Kate is the worst.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knickstorm

now that we know more about this time not changing, but consciousness of which time changing, does that mirror matter theory still fit? or out the window?

Guest 1S0ULL

EPISODE 5 WAS SO GOOD :D

Desmond and Penny <3

The ending part was so good. When they said 'I love you' at the same time. LOL. Corny but cute.

Can't wait for next episode :D

Guest teeny

I love desmond episodes~ There's something about the guy that i really like! lol, and usually, i dont like new characters they add on, but he'll be an exception.

I don't understand what Dan meant by "Desmond will be my constant" though....

Guest 7:45am

i agree! this episode (5) was fantastic! i guess it explains desmond's flashes in the previous season 3.

theyre really stepping it up with this season, all the episodes in season 4 has been really interesting! although, i think they keep bringing up new/more mysteries without solving the old ones... ie the black smoke, the polar bears!

also, i cant get it out of my mind when i watch it.. do you remember the season finale for season 2 or something when kate, jack, saywer and hugo went to 'the others' while sayyid, jin and sun took the boat and went around the other side in case they (kate, jack etc) were in trouble? and when sayyid and them were on the boat, they saw that huge broken statue of the foot.. but the foot had like 4 toes?? wtf?

ohoh also, someone asked where to watch it online.. i just watch it at http://www.sidereel.com/Lost

Guest daifeilo

definitely one of the best episode ever!

so i guess the island time is moving much quicker than the rest of the world? something like c.s lewis's narnia?

penny's father definitely involved somehow. the journal from the 'black rock' ship he was bidding for is the ship which is on the island where they find the dynamite.

he could be the one that hires the 4 new crew to find ben.

Guest CK92842

That scene with Desmond and the Daniel on campus immediately made me think of Doc & Marty from Back to the Future. :lol:

I love desmond episodes~ There's something about the guy that i really like! lol, and usually, i dont like new characters they add on, but he'll be an exception.

I don't understand what Dan meant by "Desmond will be my constant" though....

As for Desmond being his constant basically so their brains don't "short circuit" whoever is experiencing lapses in time needs something familiar both in past and present so they can get a grip on things.

In this case Penny was Desmond's constant and should anything go wrong with Daniel then Desmond will now be his constant because they met in the past and present.

Let's just hope they helicopter doesn't deviate off course while bringing the Oceanic six and whoever is on board. :blink:

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

i really enjoyed this episode. the added twist of the time difference really made it interesting. im curious to find out who opened the door for desmond and sayid. could it be the spy??? ^_^

Guest Jay Chou

i thought the desmond episode was cool.

i like the new twist of time traveling.

i hope they will soon reveal all the mysteries behind this strange island

Guest NanaMun

Desmond episodes are always a good change of pace for the series, cause they isolate him in his own world. He is not one of the Oceanic Flight passengers which was his first isolating factor, now that he is part of the team, he is experiencing some paranormal things. Pretty sweet, brotha

Guest knickstorm

yunjin kim said on the view today is their episode, and all of the oceanic 6 will be revealed, if you didnt check out the spoilers....and wanted to find out the real way, tonight's the night.

Guest CK92842

Tonight's episode was weak IMO. Also please tell me I didn't hear "in 3 weeks" abc airs a new episode of Lost? <_<

Guest res0nate

yunjin kim said on the view today is their episode, and all of the oceanic 6 will be revealed, if you didnt check out the spoilers....and wanted to find out the real way, tonight's the night.

She's off by a week and her appearance already spoiled as to who the remaining two are when it comes to o6.

The spy ep airs on the 20th.

Guest sides.

Tonight's episode was weak IMO. Also please tell me I didn't hear "in 3 weeks" abc airs a new episode of Lost? <_<
nope, sun and jin's episode 7 is airing next week

i think they're taking a break after episode 8 until april 24th though?

Guest x. suki

i stopped watching this a while ago..

the plot seemed to be going nowhere T_T

i think i need a recap haha @_@

Guest graceyoon

wow that was such a weird side of ben, i didn't think he would like anybody haha

i don't understand why ben wanted those two killed, so ben wanted the reactor to go off?

the therapist looked a lot like ben too..

She's off by a week and her appearance already spoiled as to who the remaining two are when it comes to o6.

well that's a spoiler i don't mind! but isn't there only one more left in the oceanic six? i thought two, but my brother pointed out aaron the lil baby should be the fifth. unless they're not counting babies.

When you have Sun you inevitably have Jin lol. Now your dilemma is solved Mel.

no that's what i thought... that the last two would be sun and jin... but my bro thinks we've figured out five of the six, which would mean sun only

Guest lily-chan

I wouldn't like it if a guy like Ben liked me... he's just too creepy. Poor Juliet.

I was surprised that Locke didn't see Ben's manipulation game. Ben warned him that people would start second-guessing his decisions... ironically, this is what is going to happen because Locke let Ben out.

Archived