LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest damachee

i guess that aaron is counted as one of Oceanic 6; so there's one more person we don't know?

btw, did we find out who was in the coffin at the end of of last season that Jack went to? i totally forgot much about that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im forgetting stuff from last season....but where did all the others go? like they all lived in that little village with Ben, but i forget where they all are now!?

Guest krnbaby

OMG i loveeeeeeeee lost!! my guy got me into watching it.. started on season 2, jumped back to season 1, then 3... now 4. (stupid i know but i wanted to see what the beginning was like)

i'm in love with the show. i was in love with charlie!! he's sooo adorable. i've missed last week (feb 21)'s episode and ABC.com is super laggy with their videos...

<3

where are the others?

i kinda forgot where they went and how ben is all alone.

can someone refresh my memory?

PLEASE REFRAIN from writing spoilers for the next episode!!!

dang.

i just wish we can discuss the episodes we watched and speculate what happens in the next.

Guest IMAJynXed1

where are the others?

i kinda forgot where they went and how ben is all alone.

can someone refresh my memory?

PLEASE REFRAIN from writing spoilers for the next episode!!!

dang.

i just wish we can discuss the episodes we watched and speculate what happens in the next.

at the end of last season Richard took them to the Temple. We dont know what happened since...but to them it was only like 3 days ago.

and my spoiler for next episode was put in a spoiler tag.

Guest kiss*kiss

MAJOR SPOILER...DO NOT READ!!!

Apprently Claire dies in the next episode...someone major is the shooter, I wont say who tho.

I read it accidently on a forum, the richard simmons put it right in the topic title, and after this weeks episode, it pretty much confirmed that it's true.

I don't know what forum you're talking about so I couldn't check myself... but just a guess is the (*speculation NOT spoiler but covered b/c it relates to a spoiler*)

shooter Jack? I mean, that would explain why he didn't want to see Aaron...

But who knows... The thing with LOST is, just when you think you know... you have really absolutely no idea.

One small, minor whine: Why is Kate always SO dirty? I know her character is supposed to be tough/rough and she's out in the jungle, and maybe they even keep her dirty b/c it's sexy in a way?.... But look at Sun and Claire! I don't know why (whether it be my innate Kate hate) but it just really annoys me.

Guest kiss*kiss

^I'm confused. When you say "her" who are you referring to? I know I'm not on point with verything LOST and I don't pick up on all the small details but the reason why I guessed who I guessed is because if it was

Jack that somehow caused Claire's death, resulting in Aaron being motherless and Kate "adopting" him... it would make sense that Jack would have a hard time seeing Aaron. I mean... we've all seen how he deals with guilt.

Like I said, I don't read into all the things that the fans of this show pick up on, so if I'm just being nonsensical or forgot to consider something, just let me know. :)

Guest papabear

Yes.

I was talking about Claire.

In general if a character is going to get killed off, it better be for a good reason (even if it's senseless at least it makes a point about how bad things happen sometimes).

Guest daifeilo

One small, minor whine: Why is Kate always SO dirty? I know her character is supposed to be tough/rough and she's out in the jungle, and maybe they even keep her dirty b/c it's sexy in a way?

i noticed this too in this episode, muddy clothes and messy hair etc. i don't know why but she look so damn sexy when shes all dirty. B) B)

Guest Maia-X3

Stupid question but... is it just me or has Kate's front teeth gone really bad and spaced out (compared to earlier seasons)?

Whenever I watch LOST I can't help looking at her teeth.

WARNING: Here's an interesting theory that might very well explain the whole basis upon which LOST is written. Although there are a couple of drawbacks to it, I think they are relatively small and it's about as comprehensive a theory that I've read thus far.

It may be a bit complicated to follow at first because of the terminology and concepts (it admittedly took me a few reads to adequately grasp what was being explained), but it's amazingly all-encompassing in its scope and convincing in its explanation of a great number of aspects of the show - and moreover, it actually has its foundation on (pseudo)science (which, if you've read interviews involving Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, they've been claiming that the show is based on plausible science/pseudoscience principles- and not particularly along the supernatural/paranormal bent.

If you don't want the series to be potentially spoiled for you, don't click on the spoiler tag (it is a link).

This is certainly the kind of theory that can make you view the TV show in a different light.

The Mirror Matter Theory

Guest kiss*kiss

WARNING: Here's an interesting theory that might very well explain the whole basis upon which LOST is written. Although there are a couple of drawbacks to it, I think they are relatively small and it's about as comprehensive a theory that I've read thus far.

It may be a bit complicated to follow at first because of the terminology and concepts (it admittedly took me a few reads to adequately grasp what was being explained), but it's amazingly all-encompassing in its scope and convincing in its explanation of a great number of aspects of the show - and moreover, it actually has its foundation on (pseudo)science (which, if you've read interviews involving Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, they've been claiming that the show is based on plausible science/pseudoscience principles- and not particularly along the supernatural/paranormal bent.

If you don't want the series to be potentially spoiled for you, don't click on the spoiler tag (it is a link).

This is certainly the kind of theory that can make you view the TV show in a different light.

The Mirror Matter Theory

I just can't imagine how the show would explain that theory... it's *uber* nerdy!! And the explanation of the black smoke? :wacko: Thanks for the link. Interesting read.

The Mirror Matter Theory

howd you find this?

i like it

^

I like to hit The Fuselage boards (www.fuselage.com) from time to time and I found this link through there. The fans of the show are so hardcore with their speculation and theories! Sometimes I find just reading the posts there as entertaining as watching the show itself.

Guest knickstorm

^

I like to hit The Fuselage boards (www.fuselage.com) from time to time and I found this link through there. The fans of the show are so hardcore with their speculation and theories! Sometimes I find just reading the posts there as entertaining as watching the show itself.

must be a real good theory, my computer crashed trying to load it......or maybe it'll restart and open up 31 minutes from now

^

Haha, sorry about that. It indeed is a long theory - complete with diagrams, photos, scrollable timetables, and additional links with further reference material. So yes, I too notice that it takes a while for all that data and the page to load.

Incidentally, I posted the wrong address for The Fuselage boards. The correct link is: http://www.thefuselage.com/

Archived