LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest papabear

Spoilers as to who Ben knows on the boat:

It's Michael

As usual, LOST is stepping up, on and over the travesty that was Season 3.

oh? Not

George

huh. I was thinking it might be

George

since

he couldn't come to the phone and the woman had to leave... maybe they found the mole.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest papabear

i'm just wondering why daniels is crying in that flashback......it's like he knows the plane should've disappeared but didnt think it would end up in the bottom of the ocean.....

Daniel is a bit... odd... but maybe there is more to his story.

Guest j1youngxj3

oh? Not

George

huh. I was thinking it might be

George

since

he couldn't come to the phone and the woman had to leave... maybe they found the mole.

^who is george..?? why don't i remember him..?? and also..who is Bell?? i don't remember these characters...i'm so confused..

Guest papabear

^who is george..?? why don't i remember him..?? and also..who is Bell?? i don't remember these characters...i'm so confused..

George is the one on the radio--Naomi and the others who come to the island are talking to him. Bell I think is Zoe Bell? (Whose voice can be heard on the radio when George doesn't answer?)

^ who's regina?

anyways that was a big twist at the end...but can someone help me out! at the end,

what did sayid say to ben after he mentioned that there was another name on the list?

it's so confusing now. i hate the fact everyone is seperated cuz it's hard to keep up with the story.

so what i figured out is that some people are still on the island once the oceanic 6 is back to civilization.

ben is probably holding them captive to make sayd do his dirty work.

Guest graceyoon

whaaaa what i love about lost is it's always filled with surprises.. for some reason i was expecting locke at the end but yeah wow seems like more ppl got off the island than expected

Last night's episode was great. I love the twisted end, I couldn't believe Sayid

is working for/with Ben!

I'm starting to look at Ben with a different picture, I still think he's pure evil but their work seems to make more sense. Even though I don't quite know the objective of their work, it seems like it's for the greater...shall we say good.

I too love LOST because of the surprisers but what I love more is that unlike with other shows you don't just look forward for the next episode but the next season. With the flash forwards and surprising twists in them I can't wait for Season 5 and to see what happens once they get off the Island since we've already been given some teases. LOST is such a tease. :P

Is it Charlotte? The girl that was kept prisoner by Locke, she has really piercing eyes.

Sayids little cheat with the trade made me smirk, it's so Sayids style.

Guest knickstorm

weird how the payload was supposed to have landed, but didnt.........and then it came later on and daniels looks at it and says something isn't right but we dont know what the problem is..............

and of course we still dont know why they want ben, whoever they is.

weird how the payload was supposed to have landed, but didnt.........and then it came later on and daniels looks at it and says something isn't right but we dont know what the problem is..............

Since the payload came later, it means that time goes slower on the island. I think that might be why Daniel said something isn't right. really strange

Since the payload came later, it means that time goes slower on the island. I think that might be why Daniel said something isn't right. really strange

I think so too because when Daniel got the payload he took a watch out and the time of the 2 watches was different.

I didn't know Charlotte is a model too, no surprise there though she's gorgeous.

Guest lamehead

Did anyone else think the "doctor" fixing Sayid at the end was Jacks dad? Lol, I did.

Hahha. For some reason, I thought it was Jack. I didn't even think of his dad, since he's dead. I was surprised that it was Ben, the voice sounded different. o___o

Does anyone remember what the different times were? I missed it. :x Or rather, I didn't really see the first number, so I forgot the second one. :D

Archived