FTTS 6th - namja dap gae

Guest ryukenny

Guest purehonesty012

You have a good voice and youre capable of using it to your advantage. but i think you try to imitate the thick voice

Hard song to sing.. You did a good job getting through from beginning through end, but the chorus was rather off-pitch, especially on that high note. I can hear you struggling through the song and hear you pushing for that higher note, which made the song that much harder to listen to.

But definitely some good stuff you've done in the song, and this isn't a song an amateur can tackle - good job :)

Guest thesarahchong

AH. I remember you, haha. From way back soompi singers.

I really like your deep voice, sounds so nice.

I've never heard this song though. So I can't say much.

Except that the intro of the song sounds exactly like SG Wannabe's "Saldaga".

==edit: if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the instrumental for lee jung's "hansoomman"?

-- nvm. sounds like a vocal cut (:

WOWOWOWOWOW.

I think you did a fantastic job with this. It sounded (to me) like you hit all the notes perfectly. I could tell you had to push a bit to reach a few of them, but it's not like you were off-key or anything. I love your voice; it's almost a combo of Brian's and Hwanhee's voices-- husky/deep but not as thick as Hwanhee's is. I can tell you put a lot of emotion into the song--your voice in this clip has the same emotional feel as Park Hyoshin's, which is saying a lot. =)

Really impressive. :D

I think I'll go listen to it again.

Guest tony_arc

wow.. i think u did an excellent job... i mean.. there were some pitch problems.. but to think u singing wit the "dark" voice.. its realli great..

keep it up! hee~

Guest xshinhae05x

good job! just a few suggestions is that, it kinda sounded like you were trying to sing the song like fly to the sky was, the pauses, the off-beat notes, runs, etc.... you had one or two parts where you were a LITTLE off-tempo... but i could barely hear it anyways.. ^_^

overall- great job.. this is a pretty hard song, and you've got the idea and emotions down!

^_^

Guest XxIPray4uxx

Your voice is definitely the best thing in this song. Sometimes, when you go high, you're off, but overall, it was quite good. Really love your voice....

By the way... where did you get the instrumental? Can I have it?

Guest josarang

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VOICE!

you go a bit off on high notes, but overall you did well.

this song isn't that easy to sing

i applaud you.

Archived