★ Angel Eyes ★ (English Version) ~ orig. by Heartsdales

Guest Raix

xDD RAI IS RAPPING AGAINNN
Yo everybody fight fight! Name: Angel Eyes Original Artist: Heartsdales Working Time: A loong time ><" I should've asked someone to collab with me on this xD Or at least do the singing =/ I apologise before hand for the bad rapping, awful singing and awfully bad mixing ^^0 Critiques: - I'm offpitch in the singing, throughout the whole thing actually. - Not enough energy - The mixing is so bad all the singing is muffled :D and lots more I'm too lazy to mention =_= Okay everyone! Comment, critique, reply, anything or I'll cry ><"

Guest juki_love

i SWEAR!!!! RAP MORE RAI!!!!!

sounds HOT +__+

the singing needs more working on but other than that AWESOME CLIP!!~_+)!+_@ =__=

you're doing the japanese version right? can i sing in it^^~//???

I was so tempted to ask you to sing for this xD Would've been so much better than me doing it =/ Then you could've done the rap parts too! That would've been so much fun :D

But yeah, <3 it'd be awesome. I just have to practise my speed -_-

Rapping is really hot, I love it~ I'm so jelous. The singing is weak but the rapping makes up for it. I wish you would have done the Japanese version but it sounds great none the less. HOT HOT~

Guest babiixru

agree with everyone. when i first heard the rap it was like when is she going to rap?! and then i realized it was you! hahaha you are a really good rapper <3 the singing...work on it a bit =)

Guest fantasiimaker

Hoooott rap girl XD The singing isn't bad ^^ and neither is the mixing. Overall, it was put together very well. Great job ^^b

Yay! People like it :lol:

Nana: hmaster was disappointed when I said I did the English version xD It was originally going to be an entry for DV Idol, I was hoping I could pass it as R&B ^^0 So I took the easy way out and learnt the English *is very lazy*

duckii: Thanks ^_^

Ru: Yep yep, ish all meee. It would've been so much funner if it was a collab though, plus I wouldn't have to sing xD I concentrated more on the rapping than singing because I was too impatient to try reaching the notes properly -_-

MaJa: I'm slowly learning it because I keep getting tongue tied =x It's so fast. ><" Expect it out in...a few months xDDD

hanaxkim: ^^0 It's one of my weaknesses. You'll notice that in every single one of my songs I'm always off pitch.

fantasii: ^^ Thanks.

hmaster: xD I managed to master the first 5 lines of the Japanese version w00t!

onigiri_kun: I love to do it because it's the last thing that anyone who knows me personally would think I would do. Did that even make sense? :blink:

amaru: Haha, I'm glad it's good. I was expecting people to say something like, "never rap again" but anyway...

i'll rap with you sometime. man this kicks seriously. considering rum can't sing either, I'd say it's not that bad.

I disagree. I think rum has a kick richard simmons voice. It's very harmonic. Anyways...I'll wait a few months for the Japanese version Rai-Rai, :P

Guest boajjangseiji

Hey Raii. ^^

I've heard and commented on this.

LOL this song really sounds like a gymnastic song! :lol:

WTH?! U sang the whole song?! OMG this really sounds professional! :blink:

The rapping is good, u sound really awesome! But uh, maybe the pronunciation doesn't sound very clear sometimes, but it's really good already! Well, on the other hand, the singing can surely use some more improvements. Sometimes u sound like u need more support, especially on those higher notes in the end of melody lines.

Overall it's really awesome, u can rap very well! ^_^

Really nice to see u on Soompi too. :P

Archived