Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 shii well, JNR school environment is very large and I was deeply moved when teachers have a sense of jnr was here, when jnr called teacher, I cried .. Lee Hyori cried

Guest asteraceae

hankitae42 said: "My Love Patzzi" - an MBC's 10-episode Korean drama with a weird ending.  An interesting drama, I would categorize this as "sitdrama" (situational drama) because the whole drama took place in an amusement center.  I would personally ship for Kim Rae Won and Nara-ssi for this drama, for they always argue with each other.  This is the drama that introduced me to Nara-ssi's K-pop world.  I didn't know Nara-ssi was a singer back then until I watched this because of the drama's OST, "Sweet Dream."  I once watched a Nara-ssi interview and she stated that she, Kim Rae Won and Kim Jae Won are best of friends, so they did not have trouble talking with each other and filming together.  Nonetheless, it's a good drama.  It was aired in our country as "My Love Cindy", and it has bad ratings because of the popularity of Japanese Anime's. :))

Guest OreoVampire

Dear @asteraceae hi..happy to see you in Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. You are Nara ssii new fan here. Awesome. I need to ask you favor, can you please delete picture you quote in you post here? It is forbidden in soompi to quote pictures, videos, long post. You may read some soompi rules later. Thank you and post more here chingu ;)

Guest asteraceae

All right, I already did. Sorry. I did't know that rule. Thanks @hankitae42 & @KyoRean.
Phew! Now I started to feel like an old lady. The result of leaving soompi for 5 years. :))

Guest OreoVampire

asteraceae said: All right, I already did. Sorry. I did't know that rule. Thanks @hankitae42 & @KyoRean.

Phew! Now I started to feel like an old lady. The result of leaving soompi for 5 years. :))

Guest rainrainy

@ChaYangSoon‌, thank you for the hilarious and touching clip. Amazed by how nara-ssii could play drinking games with her toes at 10:00 & 14:50.

For those who haven't seen it, here is the clip again: http://t.co/vDcrcUVBIB

Guest OreoVampire

Thank you @jeslyn1996 for that info. But I guess all the photos you mentioned about has been updated by our Misuto @hankitae42 on Page 227 lol he's fast. @yoreobun please flip pages back for Nara ssi photos from ^AnjelJJangNara. Thank You.

Edit : Still No Update. love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

@KyoRean chingu yah, no, no, these are new eopdets.. class="ts" style="word-wrap: break-word; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nora received the first batch of Angels website Jang Nara Japanese debut 5000 gift certificate according to eight ^^ (translated by Google :( )QDNLhAw.jpg
8o31bwI.jpg
IxqSWGw.jpg
O1GMjnd.jpg
Vc26EgB.jpg
cr: angeljjangnara via @jeslyn1996

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 ah! wow.. that is really fresh face from her. Thank you again to @jeslyn1996 for waking me up from my sleep.

Edit : I want the cat t-shirt!