Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

Best Couple Soompi 2014

Twelve years after “ Success Story of a Bright

Girl,” which was truly a success with a peak of 43

percent in viewer ratings, Jang Hyuk and Jang

Nara reunited in “ Fated to Love You.” Older,

wiser, and infinitely more refined with all the

experiences under their belt since then, the

Jangs’ chemistry sizzled on a whole new level.

With every smirk and intense gaze, they made

hearts flutter with their natural compatibility

and strong magnetic force. Explosive yet

beautiful, breathtaking yet comfortable, Jang

Hyuk and Jang Nara fit together flawlessly like

two puzzle pieces finally finding each other and

coming home. Just one look and it’s undeniable –

the Jangs are jjang (the best)! So jjang, in

fact, that they did, indeed, win the Best Couple

Award at the 2014 MBC Drama Awards! -

akinahana89

There were a few articles about the presents, but we actually missed out on the Soompi one lol. The irony :))
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Korean and Chinese Fans Surprise Jang Nara on Her 5,000th Day Debut Anniversaryehk38 January 13, 2015

January 9 was a special day for Jang Nara as it was the 5,000th day since her debut. She was taking profile photos in a studio in Gyeonggi-do when a number of surprise presents and messages from her fan clubs were delivered on set.

The first round of gifts included a cake, flower bouquet, and pastries from her Korean fan club “Nara Sarang.” The second consisted of congratulatory banners from “Angel Nara,” Jang Nara’s Chinese fan club, and from top Chinese community site Baidu Tieba.

Jang Nara was very touched by the gifts and expressed her gratitude with a series of pictures with the presents. In one of the photos, she is blowing out the candles of her cake. In another, she gestures to the red and blue banners.

Jang Nara’s management agency Narajjang.com commented, “Jang Nara has been able to be consistently active for the past 5,000 days because of her Korean and Chinese fans’ sincere support[...] We want to thank the fans for their unchanging love.”

Meanwhile, Jang Nara just finished up two MBC Wednesday-Thursday dramas, “Fated to Love You” and “Mister Baek.” She was honored for her work at the recent “2014 MBC Drama Awards” with the Female High Excellence Award for Miniseries, the Popularity Award, and the Best Couple Award.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/13/korean-and-chinese-fans-surprise-jang-nara-on-her-5000th-day-debut-anniversary/

I'll post if I see more :)

Guest OreoVampire

Wooohoo wonder years.. and side kick works watchaaaaaa!!  I think Nara ssii has 1st Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo.. I'm sorry I made fun of her in NNStop her training days with Insung Oppa. I change my mind.

981311386_75a0424b?async&rand=0.19506366

P/S : If you want to know when was Nara Eunni first day in school in New Non Stop you can watch this clip

In this clip also she first met Yang Don Geun. They got their phone exchanged. Sorry this clip has no subbed, I just loved to watch it without subbed *feeling HAHA

3690604827_78ec839b?async&rand=0.5991749

Exchange phone with YDG

3690604827_f0a2eea5?async&rand=0.0302485
LOL Bow to YDG and ask him kwenchanasaeyeo?! Yahh jinjja!

The Wonder Years
tumblr_ni5nwwwyCF1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

3690903089_45b98f4c?async&rand=0.2876738

Credit DC.

@KyoRean OMG~ Nara-ssi is so bubbly~ HAHA that kick!!!!  Now I'm afraid of making fun of Nara-ssi too~  :-SS =)) Here's a little bit of off topic: Just saw YDG hosting a hip hop contest in MNet, he's much thinner now.. I thought that he can still remember Nara-ssi when he watch FTLY or Mr. Back~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean OMG~ Nara-ssi is so bubbly~ HAHA that kick!!!!  Now I'm afraid of making fun of Nara-ssi too~  :-SS =)) Here's a little bit of off topic: Just saw YDG hosting a hip hop contest in MNet, he's much thinner now.. I thought that he can still remember Nara-ssi when he watch FTLY or Mr. Back~ ;))

@KyoRean Oh yeeaa!  I nearly forgot~ :))  Well, YDG was still big in that picture though~ ;)) Hahaha Insung+Nara-ssi is not bad :D  

Still no eopdets for Nara-ssi up to now.  Looks like she is lurking on all of Nara-ssi threads and fan sites.  Look everywhere for Nara-ssi and you might see her like this~1L1P2mN.gif
=))gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 chingu yah. I'm sure you have watched this episode because you are NNStop Fanatic :)) I forgot the link on YT and the exact episode, will look for it again because I have copy of it. So I provide here link on NATE TV LINK

On this episode YDG had to go for military service. He wanted to leave without Nara Eunni knowing about it. Unfortunately Nara Eunni came last minute. She threw her shoe to YDG HAHA :)) *how romantic the way she was saying good bye. She was crying so hard because YDG wanted to leave without seeing her for the last time. The episode was so touching *to me HAHA and you can hear lullaby music background from the clip. *Let's cry :((

P/S: YDG confessed he love Nara Eunni HAHA cute

tumblr_ni5t79yLTZ1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

@KyoRean . Why did you show me this at this time, I'm in an internet cafe, I think I cried a little =(( Someone asked me if I was okay, haha :))  I'm such a crybaby~ This is the epitome of all "sudden hugs" of Korean dramas.  I hate goodbyes :(  I cried both at FTLY and Mr. Back, in FTLY I cried at the last part when Kim Mi Young-ssi was watching a goodbye video of Lee Gun.. in Mr. Back I cried at the puppet scene~ :((  
I haven't watched that NNStop episode, but I've seen BTS of that, uploaded by jjnara22 hahaaaa :))

It must have been a sad episode, and very difficult to shoot due to many people walking around~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean . Why did you show me this at this time, I'm in an internet cafe, I think I cried a little =(( Someone asked me if I was okay, haha :))  I'm such a crybaby~

@KyoRean HAHA =))  I have to cry for Nara-ssi to show my love for her.  I have to keep the fire burning for Nara-ssi.MxhmMFP.gif
=))But yeah, I cry easily especially when I see Nara-ssi crying~JouC7Gw.gif
z108DHj.gif
0pJPE3j.gif
But for some reason, I smile when I see these gifs kekekekee ~ :))
gifs cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

Owh @hankitae42 that images really takes time to load and blonde Nara ssii makes this thread so bright and shining and help me see things from my bed to my kitchen too lol

Edit : I try to watch other drama just now. I quit early, can't focus no Nara ssii sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

Guest OreoVampire

I'm sure everyone already knew about Nara ssii's website www.narajjang.com. Good that the website is active and fans all around the world can check on it anytime. Even if we don't understand we can still try to get translations for the content. Her website is well maintained. I found only few broken links of images. I think I remember, I read about she also loves to spend times on internet. She used to have weibo account, but she stopped due to some issues, and now she is using her twitter account to communicate with fans. It's good that she herself take effort to make tweet and not any assigned admin for the account who do it for her. So now I think since we don't hear she is taking or doing new project, so I assumed that she has more time to lurk around internet. I always have this funny thought that she already discovered about our little thread here, but just keep on delurked. Maybe not her but she has been informed by her staff who look after her website, from IT people she may hired to look after pertaining her activities scattered over internet. Like how she is connected to DC, Soompi also has connections with many Entertainment and Talent agencies. So after DC, Soompi could be a second popular source among Korean Entertainment fans. Fans from Korea they always check on us too. I don't know I just like to dream about she's lurking on thread HAHA. Just thinking. And here I have some information about her website narajjang.com. I'm not going to write further just if you interested you can check on it.

But above all.. Like always Beautiful Nara ssii :)
tumblr_ni6dd7jatq1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
Pic cr to the rightful owner. Thank you for this beautiful photo. I'm loving it.

Link to this screen cap LINK
tumblr_ni6ccghKqU1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

Edit : ^hankitae42 chingu ah.. just let it be. It just me. Obviously I like her with black shining hair more.  ^hankitae42 take rest please get in bed. Tomorrow I suggest that you go look for more green plant or go to seaside before comeback to thread :)) Free your mind my chingu. I too here, I wanna go to some island with Nara ssii in my dream. Nara ssii we go scuba diving together =)) kachi kachikalaeyeo ^yereobun sagwaneul tonjil halkoyeyeo *Don't throw me with an apple. Sorry lame joke. I stop now lol.