Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae shii , Yaa its true thiss room very messy and looks like Office , I wanted to ask since when Jang nara make NaraJjang Agency?

in regards to gifts, she has mentioned when she first settled in China, she would always find small gifts in the letter box. You remember her studio/office was the bottom part of the house while they lived in the top part, I think that how it went anyway. And she always got lots of gifts during her pop idol days, there was a grandmother that gave her a ring she treasured at the time, think that was during one of her chairty work parties she and her fans did back in those days.

Guest OreoVampire

;)) I wish I can answer all ^ChaYangSoon chingu ah questions today, unfortunately I can't contact Omma.. :)] Gone case. lol

Well looks like I am the only one who have nothing to offer to Nara ssii. Just my sincere heart hoping that I can spread the love for Nara ssii. I have no dream to go and meet her in Korea or China. I am just gonna stay here in Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. Hoping she may lurk here in her free time or she already did and just shy to say something HAHA *Feeling

Like always. I have no new update. Just photo to spam :)) @everyone Welcome to Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. Thank you for your support all the way.

Jang_Nara?async&rand=0.8043750094318215
anigif__1_?async&rand=0.3737114587822682

Guest ChaYangSoon

@KyoRean shii, I would like to know more about JNR, would I alwayls ask ..

i'm really thankful with all chinggu ..

always answer when I asked ..

Hi @everyone! Long time no post here... I've been busy being a lurker nowadays...  :-h
I'm multitasking right now, lurking from thread to thread and watching JNR's Bratty Princess (currently in episode 25).. while watching, i google JNR's name and Alec Su.. and found this vid.. u guys probably had posted it before... :P

She looked like out of breath... probably tired or sick... :(

Guest OreoVampire

@ChaYangSoon.. yes please just ask. anyone from here would be happy to answer to you. You are our vvip chingu here. please stay around and make more good post. Fighting! cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

Edit : @emme85 welcome home HAHA.. that clip is awesome enough. Thank you for sharing! Likewise fighting! HAHA

@emme85 Omomo~ Nara-ssi must be tired because I think that was the last song she sang in that concert, hihi~ ;))  Alec Su has a great voice too~ :) 
And here's Nara-ssi trying to be seductive, but I had to admit that she failed.  She is still cute and baby-faced haha~ :))a9GDDLP.jpg
cr: cine21.com
@KyoRean I understand why you're not spamming so much right now.  I think you're editing lots of Nara-ssi pictures right now~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

Many coincidences happen. If we notice that she included on her twitter's profile that, there is no other country like Nara heh! HAHA :)) She has deep sense of humor.

I hope she already knew that we keep teasing her about her great great tagline
#May Our Nara Prosper!
Nara ssii many saranghae jusaeyeo! Mael mael! Hamangkum Hamangkum *More love for Nara ssii Fighting! hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

country__1_?async&rand=0.384758495385861

Guest ChaYangSoon

@ChaYangSoon.. yes please just ask. anyone from here would be happy to answer to you. You are our vvip chingu here. please stay around and make more good post. Fighting!

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

E HAHA

YEAAAHYYY !!! Fighting !!!