I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest disfunktional.

disfunktional.: *rocking!* ahaha, well here's more :]

ahaha. bunny so cute~! Goshh, i love the last one!

it's going to be one of my faforites <3

-runs off to dial 911-

=)

update sooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ichikawaii

ichikawaii: yea I like to write sad poems :]

hahah ohh i see~~

haha XD

i like the last one !

HAHAHHA XD

its so cute! HAAH XD

Guest poopiness

lilchan:: hahaha yea, my sisters are not happy that my lashes are longer than theres either. And I like the last one too ;D

bbasya: ahaha I've never thought about naming my characters, I've thought about naming the strips, but really didn't go anywhere with it hahah.

h0ney: awww you're as sweet as h0ney ;D

overly_obsessed: hey i like your name too! mostly because it's next to a picture of your face, woot! ;D

P.S. but if I showed you the whole face, then the mystery will be gone, and you won't be interested anymore. I gotta keep you interested heheh ;D

&teekayy;: ahaha I think it's original. Pon & Zi uses the same sense of humor, but having the same sense of humor is not copyright infringement :D

pooface: ahaha stop dialing 911! You're a jerk too!

random azn: well if they took the time to read my comics and leave a reply, the least I can do is reply with a thank you ;D

Ephemeral: I thought that reply was excellente! magnifico! :D

bORicha.: Yea I use my eyes to lure in female viewers, *seduces you with my eyes* is it working?

Little Miss Snackwrap: ahaha that's a little hardcore, you could've just used blush :D

P.S. I just got a nose bleed when I saw your profile picture. You're such a jerk, now my favorite shirt is ruined.

Kumikox3: thank you mam! :D

disfunktional.: Is this soon enough? ;D

ichikawaii: Yea I like that last one too, it's my most recent strip :D

UPDATE TEN 5-02-07

comic_Necklace.jpg

NOOO!!! Mr. Oinky!

comic_Mymomsays.jpg

First rule of picking up girls, you gotta sell yourself.

comic_Jerk-1.jpg

This is how girls greet me! They're such jerks.

TRIVIA: Can anyone find the 3 things that all my comic strips have in common? Two are easy, and I think one is hard. :D

Guest ichikawaii

ichikawaii: Yea I like that last one too, it's my most recent strip :D

hahah! oh i want more ! >< ahha! XD

haha !! i liek the my necklace one! haha XD

mr oinky! HAHA XD

AND I THINK I KNWO ERR they all have t.v. at the bottom... and ill look for the other oen ahha XD

edit.

i dont knwo the other ones T.T

Guest poopiness

hahah! oh i want more ! >< ahha! XD

haha !! i liek the my necklace one! haha XD

mr oinky! HAHA XD

AND I THINK I KNWO ERR they all have t.v. at the bottom... and ill look for the other oen ahha XD

edit.

i dont knwo the other ones T.T

ahah well that's 1/3, and T.V. is just my initial :D

hysteric0312. You should submit my comics to explosm.net :D

overly_obsessed: hey i like your name too! mostly because it's next to a picture of your face, woot! ;D

P.S. but if I showed you the whole face, then the mystery will be gone, and you won't be interested anymore. I gotta keep you interested heheh ;D

LOL..MY NAME IS DUMB...

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING

TO PUT DOWN AS MY NAME...

BUT I STILL LIKE YOURS BETTER...^___^

P.S.- AWWW!! SO YOU'RE GOING TO

LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT?? I SEE

HOW IT IS... HAHAHA...

Guest ichikawaii

ahah well that's 1/3, and T.V. is just my initial :D

1/3 as in 1/3 of the answer right or 1/3 of your new comics you made? PUAHAHAH XD

sorry im slow T.T

and oh haha XD

i want more comics! they always make my day ^.^

Guest Ephemeral

hmm. one of my guesses is that the guy's always the victim? haha iunno. aww i'm sure not ALL girls greet you that way. hahah. i'm not that way at least. normally i'm just cold to them because after one too many times, their pick up lines and hi can i get ur number's get quite tiring to deal with.

Guest poopiness

1/3 as in 1/3 of the answer right or 1/3 of your new comics you made? PUAHAHAH XD

sorry im slow T.T

and oh haha XD

i want more comics! they always make my day ^.^

1/3 = 1 out of 3 of the answer :D. Oh and I'm actually in the process of thinking about making one ;D

hmm. one of my guesses is that the guy's always the victim? haha iunno. aww i'm sure not ALL girls greet you that way. hahah. i'm not that way at least. normally i'm just cold to them because after one too many times, their pick up lines and hi can i get ur number's get quite tiring to deal with.

ahaha yea, I guess he's always a "victim", but that wasn't what I was thinking of. And you could've at least given them a fake number, so that they'll look cool in front of their friends. I'm not speaking from experience or anything, but it hurts. Real bad. Like a dagger. Almost cried once.

Guest walnutt

excellent! these are just too cute.

reminds me of cyanide and happiness.

what is funnier than that? xD

Guest tokidream

first: omg you are such a genius... so funny =]

TRIVIA: Can anyone find the 3 things that all my comic strips have in common? Two are easy, and I think one is hard.

umm i think

the guy is either green or blue./bald =]

the girl always has a ponytail / brown hair..

T.V.

i always notice the weird stuff. sorry ;p

Guest Pongie

AWW...girls are jerks arent we....?XD

anyways im a little slow todai..i dont know. whats the answer?

Guest Ephemeral

-_- yeah tell us the answer!

if it hurts then don't do it in the first place. the fact that guys ask for girls number just proves how much they go around asking for girls number period. obviously the girl (whoever they are) won't want to one of the number of girls on their girl's numbers' list. get it? haha. anyways with ur pick up lines thought, you're sure to score any girl's number you want.

Archived