[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he's the type of guy that at first u see him he's all right. but the more u look at him the better he gets. i'm totally in love with him now~ haha

although i really like ayaka and think she's super talented. i still prefer hiro and me hehe <3

aww...he's very cute if i actually take my time and look. Hiro was i dont know, scary looking in hana kimi b/c he was so skinny but i absolutely love him in absolute boyfriend, and my he's got like the most gorgeous eyes and i like his cheekbones too. He's got a pretty smile and yes congrats to Mizushima and Ayaka.

Guest kashixo

i just saw him on IQ sapuri (on a local asian channel, unsubbed) and it was so adorable!

btw, does anyone happen to know the date of this and if there are downloads available anywhere?

\(^o^)/ found again HIRO's maga scans

again, please do not hotlink

Good Come Dec issue

A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DATE WITH HIRO

gc9frontmhey5.jpg

gc9002mhen6.jpg

gc9001mhga3.jpg

gc9005mhqo9.jpg

gc9004mhfy5.jpg

gc9003mhet6.jpg

credits:palimari.livejournal

i think he's the type of guy that at first u see him he's all right. but the more u look at him the better he gets. i'm totally in love with him now~ haha

YEAH!!! Totally agreed <3 Every time I see a pic of him now, I think he gets hotter and hotter LOL

I loved him ever since watching Absolute Boyfriend.

I love his hair in Kamen Rider Kabuto though <3

The whole shagging hair thing looks soooooo good on him.

Ayaka is one VERY VERY VERY lucky girl. ):

Mizushima Hiro

Photo Style Book

HIROMODE

This is a small photobook of 15x21 cm.

Very convenient to bring along anywhere.

It comes with a DVD, making of this photobook

pls credit pali-mari when posting it to other site.

hiromodefrontfd0.jpghiromodebackhd3.jpg

hiromode004sr6.jpghiromode005by0.jpg

hiromode006ap8.jpghiromode007sm7.jpg

PHOTO STORY: THE JOURNEY

hiromode009da2.jpg

hiromode015wn9.jpghiromode014lg5.jpg

hiromode011ly2.jpghiromode012qi5.jpg

hiromode016kt9.jpghiromode017gz9.jpg

hiromode010ph5.jpg

he is the cutest guy ever<3 i havent been updated with him. gotta do that now.

and i agree with everybody else.. how he might not look too appealing but at as you get to know him he's freakin' gorgeous @___@

-edit-

thanks for sharing the pictures everybody ^____^

That new photobook. I must have it!! He was such an adorable kid aww~ Hiro looks great with those different hairstyles, though i love his messy, wavy, black hair the most!<3 This man is so gorgeous! Thanks Queeny! I love your pics/scan updates! I've been so behind on Hiro news lately :|

That new photobook. I must have it!! He was such an adorable kid aww~ Hiro looks great with those different hairstyles, though i love his messy, wavy, black hair the most!<3 This man is so gorgeous! Thanks Queeny! I love your pics/scan updates! I've been so behind on Hiro news lately :|

you are welcome joyce.. he's such a cool guy. i loved his Thursday and Saturday style, simple yet soo cool, and yes, i dig his messy hair also.. haha. KAWAII!

i loved to have those photobook too. :)

happy holidays!

hugs

Archived