Hikki - Time Limit♪♪

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
& Emi Hinouchi - Magic~*
Utada Hikaru - Time Limit Geh~ I've always loved this song. Never really had the guts to sing it, since it goes crazy high and low all in one song. Mostly the highs scared me off. But it's too catchy of a song to pass up, so I finally gave it a try. Er...my mic acted up on some of the higher highs XD; Hinouchi Emi - Magic Also an old favorite. And another song of which the beat is just <33. :D(I know my grammar went askew somewhere in there) Hinouchi isn't that well known...I wish she didn't stop releasing T_T I really hope you enjoy these =) There's also a sprinkling of redos of some old piano version songs (1000 no kotoba, Eyes on me, etc) which you can find on the main soundclick page if you're interested. Thank you for listening ^^

Ah...Time Limit...damn girl. You just had to sing a song close to my heart and also the first song of Hikki's that I listened to all the way through.

Oh damn...you didn't have anyone say Dark Child's lines.

Your falsettos are as lovely as always, but I know that you don't need me to say that, right?

--

Don't know about Emi Hinouchi...wasn't she part of Heartsdale? O_O

--

I always thought that your voice was perfect with piano and I see that you haven't proved me wrong with all those lovely piano versions.

:D Demo ne...You know that I'd love to hear you belt out something. :P You should make excuses to kick everyone out of the house or something.

---

Tsuishin...O__O I'm still working on Find the Way...

Yeah, I think Emi is the one from Heartsdales >_o

Mwahaha...yes kick everyone out of the house :D

Time Limit: - What a funky song xD You're so perfect with Hikki's songs <3 I need to listen to her more -_- Your lows got a bit soft but your highs are preeetty as always.

Magic - Man, I love the beat xD It's nice to hear you do these kinds of songs as opposed to pretty ballads ^^

Guest hmaster

hinouchi was part of heartsdales, till she got relegated to the back up singing role and left...she's signed with verbal's own label atm.

Shame not many know about her...she's got great stage presence. which is why everything she did sounded like another m-flo track.

and man..you should have spliced in Dark Child's intro vocals. that would have been soooo kickass. and why is your instrumental so fast? O.o i swear the original wasn't as fast as this.

Guest luvjunjin0819

Lisa, OMG.........<33333333333333

Time limit is fricking awesome!!! It sounds a little weird I think cuz ur voice is louder than the instrumental....but other than that, u sound great as always!! u were scared of the high notes?? puuuhhleeeeeaaasseee...u always pull off high notes with such ease! and btw, I read that you said that I just overlook the flaws....ur wrong...i usually don't hear any flaws with ur recordings. I think my ears are conditioned to like ur voice solely, so maybe they don't hear the supposed "flaws" ur talking about. haha! besides, I generally don't say when anything's wrong with someone's vocals unless it is really apparent or really displeasing to my ears.

Magic sounds super awesome too. I love how u do ur own harmonies/bg!! Ur just great!!!

take care,

tab ;)

Guest lea_rocks

^^ OMG...NO TO SOUND GAY BECAUSE I'M A GIRL BUT...EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO YOUR SINGING- ^^ IT AMAZES ME STILL...I MEAN "ALL THE TIME"...OMG..I LOVE SINGING BUT I HAVEN'T POSTED YET...HAHA..I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO ANYMORE AFTER EVERYTIME HEARING YOU...HAHAHA...

HOPEFULLY I GET BETTER SO I COULD POST....HEHE...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! I'M LOVING THE VOICE!!!!^^ <333333

Guest babiixru

^____^

the first song the high notes are superb...but you do get breathless often when you do those high notes...work on the breathing =D think of trying to get a pregnant belly LOL

the 2nd song...wow it sounds so niceee ^^ your voice fits the "sound level" of the original instrumental...at least to me. ^^

gj =]

High or not, I don't think Utada's too big of a challenge for you. [:~ You have the power in your voice to reach a milestone of notes (if that makes any sense :\). You pulled off Time Limit better than many would ._.V The beginning made me smile. You have charm, which always shines in your first few lines.

Magic is a bouncy piece of yours? o: *grooves to the music* I like the flavor and quick phrases. You sound very bright in this one. Brought a bit more emotion to your voice? S: I wish I could understand what you say. haha. 'This feeling inside...' The softer sounding parts were pretty. A really cool-smooth pick.

Edits:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG T_T You did Inochi no namae from Spirited Away and I had no idea. [/loser] I lovelovelove Spirited Away. ^^; *cries* You have a way with easing in the mood with your voice's warm spirit. I admire your approaches in the clips you sing. Each speaks for you, the song, and the feel. The chorus of this one is beautiful. I love the high notes. They make me want to cry in a good way? wtheck. t-t Yes, I admit I'm a Spirited Away addict, but yah. S: The ending in particular is breathtaking. Your vibrato, the pitch, etc. *pokes* haha. oh dear. I'm spazzing. Sorry. It'sSpiritedAwayhahaha T.T

&& Eyes On Me makes me proud as a 'fan' of yours. ^^; Someday your voice is going to touch millions while the piano plays with you on stage. X; So, so, so vibrant. I wish my old chorus director could have met you. haha.

Guest ngaouction

hahah i love emi hinouchi, magic in particular. you did a pretty good job with it. props to you. <3

i would love to hear you do "you said, you did", whether alone or with someone.

Guest PunchNine

i love emi hinouchi's music as well.. shame she sorta dissapeared T_T

your voice is very different from emi's. her's is kinda bubbly-cute. yours is more mature? different than what i'm used to but its still great!

Guest tinasarangg

hahaha the high notes scared you off?

NO WAY. your high notes were PERFECT. hikki is too easy for you xD you mastered her songs. flawless.

the second song is so cute :lol:

very well done. no criticism here. hehe now i'mma go listen to your other song.

lovely job as usual!

Guest babieblue545

I only listened to Time Limit, and I got to say that you hit most of the high notes really beautifully. Your vibratto fits perfectly with this song, which made it even more beautiful. For example, when you said "I", it was quite nice. Like Ru said, your low notes are a bit breathless. That's the only thing you need to practice on. Other than that, the song went smoothly. By the way, I love the way you talked in the beginning. It's so charming. And what made this song enjoyable is how you changed the tune a bit during the chorus. Good job! :)

--Edit--

In the second and third chorus, it seems like you're struggling a bit. But you quickly hid it afterwards, which is a good thing. Also, don't be scared of high notes! You sound wonderful when singing high.

Archived