[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest xblaaah

i think you switched the two.. when i click on mickeybaby i get the forus file, when i click forus i get mickeybaby... its been fixed

thank you withs2! i can finally watch it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you switched the two.. when i click on mickeybaby i get the forus file, when i click forus i get mickeybaby.

thank you withs2! i can finally watch it.

OK, it's fixed now. ^^;;

please edit your post when you can :) thanks..

Guest Slicerwind

Thaaaank you! Now I can fully understand whats going on. Knowing only the vocabulary of a five year old really stinks. (I only knew how to speak korean up till age five, when I had to learn English for school. Stopped speaking korean after that >_>)

Thaaaank you! Now I can fully understand whats going on. Knowing only the vocabulary of a five year old really stinks. (I only knew how to speak korean up till age five, when I had to learn English for school. Stopped speaking korean after that >_>)

Wow! When you decide to pick it up you're going to be ahead of everyone and learn it real fast!

Soooooo Jealous :sweatingbullets:

Guest cutiepie

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Pei...0pics/kiss1.gif

WAIT!

Where did that gif come from? Is this going to happen in a future episode? D=

the gif is from the behind the scenes filming of HT and NH's imaginations at the beginning of ep4

caps from the episode

9thinning2outsep04asf00et0.jpg9thinning2outsep04asf00ko1.jpg

you can watch the bts video if you have a mbc account here

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/2out/vo...8018_22552.html

Guest Slicerwind

Oooh I didnt recognize it because it was so much larger. xP

Two episodes this weekend! Can't wait. They should probably get a plot going though now.

EDIT:

As I don't want to spam,

Club Box is pretty slow. Lol. Why is it the primary medium for uploading to share? xD

Guest yee731

◈ 9회말2아웃 2회 고화질 1.4G ◈

http://bigmail1.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...EmTHo6KPz4yPCGV

하늘과바다횽아 1.4기가 버전 입니다..

1회는 링크살아 있는거 있으니 검색해보세요..

파일명 : 2.outs.in.the.bottom.of.the.9th.E02.KOR.HDTV.Xvid.HR.iNT-SkyandseA.avi

=======================================================

* 파일 정보

실제 파일의 크기 : 1,469,550,592 바이트(1401.4MB)

파일 데이터 크기 : 1,469,550,298 바이트(1401.4MB)

재생시간 : 01:00:25 (3,625 초)

평균 데이타 전송률 : 405 KCPS (3,240 kbps)

제작툴(ISFT) : VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)

* 영상 정보

프레임 속도 : 30 프레임/초

평균 비트 전송률 : 3,048 kbps

크기 (비율) : 1280 x 720 ( 1.78 : 1 )

압축 코덱 (FourCC) : Xvid (MPEG-4)(xvid/XVID)

* 소리 정보

비트 전송률 : 192 kbps

샘플 비율 : 48,000 Hz

음악 채널 수 : 2 (스테레오)

압축 코덱 (Code) : AC3 (0x2000)

* 기타 정보

AVI 파일 속성 : 인덱스있음 AVIF_ISINTERLEAVED

인덱스 정보 : 정상/전체프레임-108646/키프레임-852

키프레임 정보 : VKI (평균:4.3초 표준편차:3.2초 최대:10.0초)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know if it still works,just try your luck :sweatingbullets:

Guest Slicerwind

Hmmm, going to reiterate my edited post with the question. Does the popularity of a CB file have to do with the download speed as well? I read that it effects how fast you connect, but does it effect the DL speed? Ive been getting 9-14kb/sec past 10 hours. T_T

Max I know is 50kb/s. What are your speeds like for 9 end 2 outs? Im downloading the 1st epi btw, mickey version.

Guest vivjelly

Hmmm, going to reiterate my edited post with the question. Does the popularity of a CB file have to do with the download speed as well? I read that it effects how fast you connect, but does it effect the DL speed? Ive been getting 9-14kb/sec past 10 hours. T_T

Max I know is 50kb/s. What are your speeds like for 9 end 2 outs? Im downloading the 1st epi btw, mickey version.

Sometimes I get 50kb/s, but most of the time it's around 30-40 kb/s. I think the speed is based on how close you download the file when it is put up. If the link is fresh, then the download is quicker too. Just my speculation, it could be wrong.

I haven't watched ep. 3 yet (currently dl it, though - thnx again, cutiepie!) but I concur w/ this person's comment above in that I do think one did have feelings for the other at some point. B/c realistically, there's no way a guy & girl could have remained that good of friends for 30 years w/o one (or both) having liked the other at some point in their life. Perhaps the feelings were unreciprocated at the time, or maybe the other person didn't even know about his/her feelings so nothing ever happened. Or maybe the timing was just never right (i.e. NH had a bf, while HT was single). In any case, they remained just really good friends all these years. But like the drama title suggests, perhaps this is not only their last chance at love, but also a "second & final chance" at finding love with each other.

One of the reasons why I think this, based on ep. 2:

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but remember in ep. 2 when NH's bf (sorry, haven't gotten all the characters' names down just yet) comes storming into HT's apt throwing a hissy fit and demanding that NH leave the apt right then & there? And he asks if either one had feelings for the other as a man/woman at any point during their friendship? NH emphatically denies it, while HT responds "it's a secret." While I'm sure HT said this in part to purposely add fuel to the fire, so to speak, I couldn't help but feel there was something more to the story there. Something that happened or didn't happen in the past...

Anyway, just my thoughts. And yes, it does seem like HT may be the one to fall for NH first.

I'll have the [LQ] version of episodes 2 & 3 in Megaupload later today for anyone who needs it.

Although i haven't seen episode 2 yet, since so far the subs are only available for ep 1....i can agree with you that they must have had feelings for each other at some point....When you mentioned that in ep 2 HT said it was a "secret"...it reminded me of the scene towards the end of episode 1 when her bf is at her apartment (or rather HT's apartment) discussing the fact that she is his first love. He then asks her who was HER first love and she responded "It's a secret"

To me, this sounds like the each had feelings for each other at some point but never let the other party know and moved on deciding to keep each other as the close friends they are....

I am so glad i gave this drama a try...when i read the synopsis on dramawiki it said that they were elementary school friends who met up again (something like that) and so i thought it was going to be another cliche kdrama....but i am SO GLAD it turned out differently..

I love the fact that they are such good friends and know each other so well..they are so adorable together

I was laughing my butt off when he was laughing at her once he found out her bf was a 22 yr college student...that scene was priceless! :lol:

I also loved the scene where she gives him her sweater and then start singing along and suddenly she starts throwing up..HAHAHA! they are such good buddies..i wish i had a guy friend like that :D

Guest amazinazn90

i like this better than coffee prince.....i acutally was dissapointed in it. i thought it would be really goood and funny and whatnot, but it isnt to me.

soo ae's character is hilarious. i love her :)

does anyone have the ost?

it's funny how soo ae's college boyfriend is a tough mafia type guy in the drama, "time of the dog and the wolf".

his role is so much different than the one he has in that other drama. lol.

Really? who does he play in Time of Dog and Wolf? he doen't look familiar to me...does that mean he is working in two dramas at the same time?? wow :blink:

EDIT:

Does anyone have the OST in mp3 format? If so, could you kindly post it?? :sweatingbullets:

I downloaded the one that is available a few pages back but it is wma fortmat and for some damn reason my computer (Mac) will not play it in iTunes :tears:

Pleeeeeeease :wub:

I would truly appreciate it! :D

Guest cococrust

ep 4 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pvk4x8

Sometimes I get 50kb/s, but most of the time it's around 30-40 kb/s. I think the speed is based on how close you download the file when it is put up. If the link is fresh, then the download is quicker too. Just my speculation, it could be wrong.
i think CB works like p2p app, whereby the more people download, the faster the speed is. your assumption is correct as fresh/new links will have more people downloading than older ones.

Guest yee731

◈ 9회말2아웃 3회 고화질 1.4G ◈

하늘과바다횽아' 1.4기가 버전입니다...

1.2회 아직 운행중이네요.. 검색해 보세요..

파일명 : 2.outs.in.the.bottom.of.the.9th.E03.KOR.HDTV.Xvid.HR.iNT-SkyandseA.avi

=======================================================

* 파일 정보

실제 파일의 크기 : 1,469,751,296 바이트(1401.6MB)

파일 데이터 크기 : 1,469,750,734 바이트(1401.6MB)

재생시간 : 00:56:45 (3,405 초)

평균 데이타 전송률 : 431 KCPS (3,448 kbps)

제작툴(ISFT) : VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)

* 영상 정보

프레임 속도 : 30 프레임/초

평균 비트 전송률 : 3,256 kbps

크기 (비율) : 1280 x 720 ( 1.78 : 1 )

압축 코덱 (FourCC) : Xvid (MPEG-4)(xvid/XVID)

* 소리 정보

비트 전송률 : 192 kbps

샘플 비율 : 48,000 Hz

음악 채널 수 : 2 (스테레오)

압축 코덱 (Code) : AC3 (0x2000)

* 기타 정보

AVI 파일 속성 : 인덱스있음 AVIF_ISINTERLEAVED

인덱스 정보 : 정상/전체프레임-102060/키프레임-986

키프레임 정보 : VKI (평균:3.5초 표준편차:3.1초 최대:10.0초)

http://bigmail1.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/big...ud.3B_Kn7673_2G

Archived