[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest Slicerwind

Mostly everything what jade said. Although I have to say I like SA more. I love it when she goes into homestyle mode, and ties her hair and puts on those glasses. Makes her seem so much more normal, but at the same time so endearing because shes so relaxed in front of HT. You really get the sense that they are close.

And I also hope that the storyline is convincing. I guess the teenage writer girl becomes more normal, from the looks of the preview of ep 5. Ep. 4 was by far my favorite though, it was like a roller coaster ride. Especially when NH's mom gives them a surprise visit. xD

Thank god theres no special or sports show thats going to make it only one episode this week again. Ugh. Two episodes! They should do it like that in the US too. No commercial in the middle of the show and two epis a week. Greedy stations.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jtranla
Guest heartshapelove

I'm aware there are other download links. But I started and had already made these for the [non ★ Clubbox] Download Links For Dramas And Movies thread because I had already signed up to be the weekly uploader for this series. But due to internet connection problems, I wasn't able to post these links sooner.

My uploads on MU, youtube and possibly SS should be faster by next weekend's episodes.

Not sure if I will do more of the SS uploads because the SS Max account I was using has ran out. So please do not request it of me to upload on SS.

All request should be made @ [NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread.

Also, I have and will continue to upload all of cutiepie's extra video links (BTS, interviews etc) for view on my youtube.

Do not get my splits mixed up with other uploaders splits.

And due to the many links, I would appreciate it if repliers would not quote this post (in case it needs future editing).

9 End 2 Outs

Episode 4 - youtube :

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7

Episode 1 - HQ MickEyBaby version (3 parts)

MU: 001 002 003

SS: 001 002 003

Episode 2 - HQ MickEyBaby version (10 parts)

MU: 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010

SS: 001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010

Episode 3 - HQ MickEyBaby version (3 parts)

MU: 001 002 003

SS: 001 002 003

(credit: cutiepie, WITHS2CB, yee731 & DC)

Guest red_rain

IM SORRY IF THIS ASK BEFORE

BUT WHAT IS THE CHINESE TITLE FOR THIS DRAMA???? I WANT TO WATCH IT....IN TUDOU...KEKEKEKE

ANDD HUMHUMHUM...

DOWNLOAD HERE -----> 9회말 2아웃 OFICIAL MV ----->별-Fly Again (9회말 2아웃 OST)

CREDIT IF U POST THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE TO : AYIS INDO

ENJOY....

Guest Slicerwind

Yay thanks for the MV!

korean-girl: yea the kiss was pretty hawt. ^^. It was a dream though, I laughed so hard when he woke up. XD

Guest jadeacl

Mostly everything what jade said. Although I have to say I like SA more. I love it when she goes into homestyle mode, and ties her hair and puts on those glasses. Makes her seem so much more normal, but at the same time so endearing because shes so relaxed in front of HT. You really get the sense that they are close.

Exactly. I find it so adorable that she has no reservations about being dressed down in front of HT, being completely unladylike, brushing her teeth as she sits on the toilet bowl while laughing with a mouthful of toothpaste. Heheh. And the biting and scratching of each other while they were at 'war'. Hilarious.

There are just so many small moments like that that speak volumes of how close the characters are. It's just FUN! It reminds me of university days. Of course I only really ran about in glasses and PJs cos I wasn't attracted to any of my roommates. NH's not attracted now but she will be :lol:

Guest s0y0un*

this drama is so cutee and so realistic haha

i bet theres a real couple out there in korea like that!

sooae and lee jungjae make a cute couple in the drama

and sooae's bf is soo cute too haha

Guest xjenny

what did hyungtae say after nanhee commented about the photo in ep 4? who died? whats his first love's name again?

IM SORRY IF THIS ASK BEFORE

BUT WHAT IS THE CHINESE TITLE FOR THIS DRAMA???? I WANT TO WATCH IT....IN TUDOU...KEKEKEKE

ah i dun noe if u can view the chinese characters i wrote... but the chinese title for tis drama is 9局下 2出局. this drama looks so cute! i love the ost by Byul :)

Guest yc630621

ep 2v2 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/azgayg

ep 3 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sa0dfw

There are some corrections in ep 2 subs. Its recommended to download the 2nd version to get a better understanding.

cococrust,

Gotta have c-sub ep 4.

please, please, pretty please.

thanks, thanks, many thanks...

yc

PS: I find your translations excellent, much better than commercial copy.

Thank you WITHS2 expecially ay_link and mily2 for managing many successful projects. I am sure subbing is no easy task and coordinating the talents of the people must be challenging as well. So once more .... THANK YOU WITHS2!

Archived