Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

552631_331905390266028_2029024154_n.jpg
Actress Park Min Young reveals her secrets to taking beautiful selcas

Actress Park Min Young shared the secrets to her flawless selcas.

The April 14th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ revealed behind the scenes look of Park Min Young’s photo shoot.
During the following interview, Park Min Young grabbed the viewers with her  tips on how to take good selcas. She shared, “I open my eyes really big and tell myself, ‘I’m pretty’ in my head for mind control.”

Meanwhile, Park Min Young also revealed that she takes care of her skin by always applying on ample amounts of skin lotion.

cre:ohkpop

• Like 1

Compagna Summer Collection 2013

cre:xave36

Think this has not been posted here?

Basic House Summer Collection Making Part 2

cre: mglovejj

This time around, more videos of MY from Compagna n Basic House. Must be coz she is free.

"You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for." - Craig Bruce

It has been almost a year since we saw MY taking up a project . Hopefully. she will do something in the second half of the year, may be an October drama or something like Glory Jane. If she wants to do a movie, of course she can do it anytime. Just hope whatever she does next is worth all the long wait, hopefully a role which we have not seen her play before. I was getting so frustrated waiting, but I guess she knows what she is doing and obviously, she feels it is better to rest now. But hoping anyway that there will be some news this May. Seems like all her CF commitments are over with the Tong Yi CF also coming out. Now when will we see her again?

The Tong Yi CF has got such a huge response from the public. Though it is the cinderella story all over again, for a CF, it was very creative and had a lovely track and both of them looked so good together. My only disappointment is Min Young's running scene. LOL She used to run better, right? Haha

ias7.gif

Good to know Jin is being exported to other countries. Very disappointed with the unnecessary changes for the Japanese version. Who got that great idea to make Mi Na Jin's sister????

Reminiscing all the cute and lovely stuff Min Young did over the years.

Hello!

photo eb1_zps857056a5.gif

Cute!

photo icu_zps8a87728a.gif

The baby and the baby-faced scholar.

photo l2_zpsc575f564.jpg

My all-time favourite. Looks like a pouting kid.

photo l3_zps6d12df26.jpg

photo lm10_zpsb74dcd1f.jpg

Did she know she was going to wear the hanbok a lot when she did this?

photo lm4_zpsfbae8184.jpg

Remember when she is asked if she did her High School in the US n she replies with a slight accent "Yes, Pennsylvania".  :)

photo lm3_zpsb58e7fe8.jpg

Cannot believe I miss her short hair since I was a bit disappointed initially when she cut her hair. But she looks so cute and it brings out the cuteness of her face more.

photo lm14_zps3610550f.jpg

She often goes off into her own world during PCs. :)

photo lm15_zpsb2dc562c.jpg

photo lm22_zps882a827d.jpg

photo lm20_zps69541def.jpg

photo lm23_zps570b0a77.jpg

photo lm16_zps2505d887.jpg

photo lm13_zpsacd7c44e.jpg

photo lm17_zps1ec536e3.jpg

LOL

photo lm26_zpsb642a908.jpg

photo lm27_zps22d235b0.jpg

photo lm28_zpsd520c8e9.jpg

Sweet!

photo lm9_zps22cc2fa9.jpg

photo lm5_zps60e11040.jpg

photo lm25_zps058891e7.jpg

Gorgeous!

Haven't seen her in this look elsewhere. It suits her!

photo lm11_zpsbecf07c1.png

The long hair. Yup, she is getting there. :)

photo lm_zps55eeec5a.jpg

photo 9a881255ebf2a04097ca6b5c.jpg

photo 2011KBSEC97B0EAB8B0EB8C80EC8381_EC9DB8EC9AB0EC8898EC8381EC868CEAB090EB958C_01.gif

Her madness:

ias2.gif

photo 110702KBS2------------------------.gif

madmy2.gif

photo gj11.gif

photo gj7.gif

My little one finds meaning in drinking water :)

143248r0uwghbrb0jk0zko.gif

photo pmy07fps8.gif

I always remember Min Young whenever I read these lines from "My Last Duchess"

"A heart -- how shall I say? -- too soon made glad,
Too easily impressed; she liked whate'er
She looked on, and her looks went everywhere."

Our Min Young just loves to smile at the simplest things. Anything can give her happiness. That is her greatest quality and then she spreads her happiness to others as well. :)

photo gif12.gif

Her first onscreen liplock. So sweet!

photo eb3_zpsb9065961.gif

photo eb4_zps76fd379c.gif

Bye! Come back soon.

photo eb2_zps006c121c.gif

Miss you lots.  :((

Missing all the PMY fans on this thread.

I have so much work to do and that is when you feel like doing long posts. :)

Happy weekend. Hopefully MY will do a weekend tweet. :)

@Nana Can't see your posts, dear.

Exactly what I feel. :-w

viewimage.php?id=parkminyoung&no=29bcc42

cre: PMY DC Gall

Old article about Min Young's favourite song picks.

[10] Park Min-young’s Song Picks

Vikiscoop

[*] February 25, 2011 13:42 [*]Actress Park Min-young has always been the one to enchant people. She was a girl called Yoo-mi whose beauty was enough to shake a friendship in sitcom "High Kick," (MBC, 2006) a child ready to blossom into a full woman in horror story "Gumiho," (KBS, 2008) and princess Nak-rang who became a victim of a tragic love in "Princess Jamyung" (SBS, 2009). As most of her roles required her to be as feminine as possible, there had been some concern to whether she could really pull off the role of Kim Yoon-hee, a girl with the nickname "Daemul" (the big one) who disguises herself as a boy in her latest series "SungKyunKwan Scandal," (KBS, 2010).

But as it turned out, such worrying was needless as Park did a great job portraying Kim Yoon-hee not with her looks but with a boyish and confident charm. "There was no need to pretend to act like a guy in the first place. I instead tried to show the free and easy-going side to me, one who would be good enough to hang around with guys, just like the average classmate. I believed that Yoon-hee's character should shine through that bold and confident attitude," said Park.

Although Yoon-hee was pretty enough to make people suspicious about her gender, her poverty-stricken background that forced her to remain disguised as a guy in order to make a living, prevented her from taking advantage of her femininity. Such a role must have been a challenge for Park too, for she had to focus solely on the process of growth and achievement her character saw while holding her own femininity back as well. But when it comes to questions of growing mature as an actor, Park was careful in choosing her words. "I feel overwhelmed whenever I get praised by the director or the scenarist. I think I'm just benefiting from my role that happens to be a wonderful character. Yoon-hee is independent but also portrayed as someone who is lovable as well which steals a few hearts." (laugh)

Looking back, Park's past character Yoo-mi from "High Kick" too was like that in a way, alluring but never letting herself get tied down to anyone and always the one to lead the relationship. Perhaps it is thanks to Park who knew how to depict that confidence that Yoon-hee was able to look so convincing in as she dreams of a new world that goes beyond gender discriminations in the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) in the 18th century. The songs that Park recommended were from vocalists who face the audience head on with just their singing skills, somewhat similar to Park. "I was confident that I could become Yoon-hee so I hope the viewers accept her for who she is too," she added.

2011022510530186426_2.jpg1. Alicia Keys's "The Diary Of Alicia Keys (Special Edition)"
"I have liked Alicia Keys since her debut song 'Fallin,' and song 'If I Ain't Got You' has great lyrics and is so well known too. The more I listen to them, the more I like them so I still listen to them." There was no such thing as sophomore jinx for the then 21-year-old rookie who swept five Grammy awards. It has been seven years since the release of the song "If I Ain't Got You" in her second album "The Diary Of Alicia Keys (Special Edition)" yet the music continues to capture the hearts of listeners. A well-controlled technique and the high-pitched tone which soars beautifully have helped this song to become a new kind of classic. The melting lyrics "Some people want diamond rings/ Some just want everything/ But everything means nothing/ If I ain't got you," combined with her velvety voice, rushes straight to your heart.

2011022510530186426_3.jpg2. Corinne Bailey Rae's "Corinne Bailey Rae"
"In 'Like A Star,' her voice alone makes up for practically all the musical instruments. The key to this song is its vibe. When I listened to it the first time it was so good that I continued listening to it repeatedly," said Park. Corinne Baily Rae who swept the UK chart with a debut album that bore her name in 2006, expresses soul music within her seemingly nonchalant, whispery voice. This enchanting vocalist whose singing can, in certain situations, have a soothing effect on its listeners, is unique enough to rival the United States where the soul music originated. "Like A Star," which is included in that first album is exactly as Park described -- the type of song that will calm you down when listening to it at dawn after completing a long day of hard work. The piece that moves on a slow groove on tranquil and lyrical music has a mysterious charm that can stir your heart one moment and calm you down the next, without the use of an explosive voice or overwhelmingly high-pitched tone.

2011022510530186426_4.jpg3. Rachael Yamagata's "Happenstance (Rachael Yamagata)"
"This is a case where I fell in love with all the tracks in the album. Looking at it as a whole, there are various types of songs in it but I'll choose 'Be Be Your Love,' which may suit well with most people," said Park. "Be Be Your Love" is already familiar among Koreans as the music to the TV commercial for a cellphone in which actors Daniel Henney and Hyun Bin face off each other over actress Kim Tae-hee, made into several episodes like in a real drama. Rachael Yamagata is particularly good at combining her natural voice with falsetto. Her musical pieces tend to put piano ahead of other musical instruments but "Be Be Your Love" is one song which is not overshadowed by piano and led by a clean vocals instead.

2011022510530186426_6.jpg4. Brown Eyed Soul's 2nd album "The Wind, The Sea, The Rain"
"I like both versions -- the original one and the one sung by Jung-yup. I think there is a reason to why people like certain songs. This piece is also all about the vocals. I prefer that for movies too. Since I believe acting is linked very much with music, I like films and dramas that put acting ahead of anything else and in songs, those that put vocals at the forefront," said Park. "Dolphins love me whenever I sing this song," said singer Yoo Hui-yeol jokingly once, in regards to one of the tracks of the same album "Nothing Better" known for its impressive high note. But "Nothing Better" was loved not just because of its high note but the solid technique of the vocalists who know how to lead the music as a whole. The song can leave you shaken just with its clean, restrained vibe alone, without bothering with an explosive volume.

2011022510530186426_7.jpg5. As One's "Asone Season 1"
"Although my favorite pieces are As One's much earlier songs, I decided to recommend something with a lighter tone since all my other recommendations feel a bit dark," explained Park. As One is a female R&B duo that boasts a beautiful harmony of the whispery voices by Min and Crystal. With a singing style which reminds us of that of Lena Park or Mariah Carey, the two women who have long dreamed of becoming a singer, came to establish themselves as group after meeting at a choir team in one of the Korean churches in Los Angeles.

[*]       [*]
Reporter : Lee Seung-Han fourteen@
Editor : Heidi Kim heidikim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>     

Min Young introduced me to these two songs and I love them.

cre: to the uploaders 

Ok, one more video. This one is a mash-up of Painter of the Wind and SKKS where Moon Geung Young's character falls in love with Kim Yoon Hee. ;)) It has to be seen to be believed. :-O  Quite well-done, though!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/VX9itQQwYEk/

cre 百度张根硕文瑾莹吧

Guest lifesoeasy

564743_363488283759842_1310982469_n.jpg

You are a great person

Women have their share of insecurity and therefore they need to often be told that they are great people to be around. A compliment as simple as this can make them feel very good.

58957_363488170426520_447596546_n.jpg

You are so cute

Along with being pretty or being made to feel pretty, women like to know or be told that they are cute. That’s why; it’s a good thing to tell them that they are cute in their looks and by nature.

18698_363488323759838_1753336370_n.jpg

You are so unique, I never met someone like you

Although women in general have a lot of similarity, they also strive to be unique and different from other women. So if told that they are unique, they feel really good about it.

cre:pmy Ifans utd fb

Guest lifesoeasy

375867_370958379679499_1625707776_n.jpg

You are the ideal woman

Every woman aspires to be ideal and they need to be told that they are to reaffirm it. Ideal in the sense that they are different, they can manage everything they need to with elan and that they go through life successfully.

61772_345184875590183_163756359_n.jpg

You are a woman of talents

Telling a woman she is talented is another compliment that works well because they love knowing / being told that they have gifts!

535587_345178525590818_601290667_n.jpg

You are an inspiration to everybody

It gives a woman great happiness to know that she has inspired the life of someone. Or has inspired them to do something better. So, telling her that she is an inspiration works as a great compliment.

Guest lifesoeasy

527679_360831657358838_676645462_n.jpg

You bring out the best in you

A woman loves knowing she brings the better side of people out and telling her so in a compliment is good.

941983_375160702592600_519366011_n.jpg

photos cre:pmy gal

“Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you, dare to love again.

When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.

When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.

When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be!”
Steve Maraboli

Guest lifesoeasy

577537_375161599259177_2128644849_n.jpg
photos cre:pmy gal

“Days may smile and may not. But you can smile anytime, just smile.”

544089_375167075925296_85179320_n.jpg
cre:as tags

You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.”  hehehehe..