Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@pnaysurfer unnie, i remember when u said u like pmy's skin then pmy becomes model of leaders. Then u echoed about jiang jinfu *cough cough then @ladybp080585_at_gmail.com_stv said jiang jinfu as Dan (if it's true, automatically will be paired with pmy). I wonder are u pmy's manager? kkkkkkk :))

seriously i do miss this girl. I like her move n singing (just pretend not to see someone under the bed ahahahahaha :)) )

Omo Park Yoo Hwan as Chuck Bass? I didn't see that one coming, but when I looked closely, I guess he can play up his features to appear more sinister. The guy playing Dan is gorgeous. He may have a baby face, but MY looks pretty young too so I'm sure they'll complement each other. :)

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

i have a question is PMY going to use hair extensions cause Serena has a long hair...what do you think?

Guest treasure51

http://asiapacificarts.usc.edu/w_apa/showarticle.aspx?articleID=19900&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

It's "China Girls". We can watch the drama in August

@Eileen531 saidMinyoung has worn them before , after Glory Jane she wore them a lot and it matched well. 
really!!i didnt know that she used  hair extensions before...thanks @Eileen

Guest Eileen531

@missdc01 and @dandelionjd

Yes, she wore them after Glory Jane. She did make up promotions in China for Anya Cosmetics. I think you can see the difference in her hair lengths. In Dr. Jin during the modern day portion she definitely had extensions.  Here is one picture that I remember seeing her getting them added. Hope it shows up, I'm not the best at this yet. hehehe

http://lovepmy.tumblr.com/image/28408239736 

@Eileen531 oh thank you thank you so much...hahaha..i've been a fan of hers since the beginning of her career how come i didnt know that.... thanks to you @Eileen531

Guest adniRose

Park Minyoung is such a chemistry maker.. so far, she looks great with almost all her co-star.. in drama or even in only CF.. i think she will do well in this Chinese drama.. but still patiently waiting for her Korean comeback.. :x

Guest JzzMeen

.2015040901001088400072891.jpgEdited:
Sorry all. The TV ads for Leader posted before was the leaked version The official Leader's CF will be officially out on April 22nd. So related pics and the YT link will be deleted.

Guest Eileen531

Oh gosh, I had the biggest trouble trying to post that picture....so I just did the link. Thanks for sharing the picture.  I even used the green box, if that is correct. lol Thanks @ dandelionjd.
She does look so cute in that picture. lol
@ missdc01,I can't do many things well but I remember many useless things. Ahahah.  I am a long time fan as well but only recently joined soompi. 

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @ Jzzmeen.The CF is adorable and Minyoung is lovely as always. It was short but sweet.  Is this playing across SK now? So happy for her. :)