Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

He posted a poem? What sort of poem and where lol

For all we know he might have pursued her *quoted image*. Min Young is indeed a great catch but not an easy one at that... Min Ho himself must have shown real dedication n love for her to fall for him in midst of filming of the show, something Min Young said she would never go for. On top of that she made it official staking her career so yeah, the guy gave his everything to win her over.

Here's the POEM he posted on his minihompy just before Chuseok

“I Love You” by 정호승

I’m walking along the road holding a rice bowl.

I’m thirsty, so I’m writing ‘I love you’ with my finger on the river and drinking water.

Suddenly, dark clouds shadow,

A heavy rain’s pouring several days.

Red clay river flows with a rush.

A violet lowers her head for being sick.

After rain stops,

she raises her head on the riverbank and see the river.

A young dead body floats down the river and it is stuck on my handwriting ‘I love you’ and never washes away.

"The guy gave his everything to win her over" now im hearing MH's song MY EVERYTHING hehehe

I agree with everyone else here....in one short phrase our Min Young for sure is ONE HELL OF A GIRL...

I'd just like to post an excerpt of her interview from 10asia last year,the blogger's introduction caught my attention the first time I saw this interview...As I go on reading her answers, I'm starting to adore her more and more as a person...This lady really knows something about life and is learning hard from it...Not many young k-actress have that way of thinking...

(This interview might be repost)

</font>

is that the dramabeans post too?the one she had and giving her insights about career, love etc?yeah i think people really admire her for her personality and how she things. i guess her experienced after the sageuk drama she had made her discern more about life and that's why she's always thankful for the projects she has. She's always humble.This is exactly one reason why ill never understand her haters >.<

OH i havent read that interview before Smashingalou!

I'll probablywant to become a great actress and if not, I hope I'll get to do somethingthat'll make me happy. It may be raising a child.

LOL as much as i would want you and MH to get married someday..uhm pls not yet.lol

Guest smashingalou

“I Love You” by 정호승

I’m thirsty, so I’m writing ‘I love you’ with my finger on the river and drinking water.

After rain stops,

A young dead body floats down the river and it is stuck on my handwriting ‘I love you’ and never washes away.

"The guy gave his everything to win her over" now im hearing MH's song MY EVERYTHING hehehe

is that the dramabeans post too?the one she had and giving her insights about career, love etc?yeah i think people really admire her for her personality and how she things. i guess her experienced after the sageuk drama she had made her discern more about life and that's why she's always thankful for the projects she has. She's always humble.This is exactly one reason why ill never understand her haters >.<

LOL, leslie, now I'm thinking about My Everything too...hehehe!

It's different from the dramabeans post...This interview was conducted by 10asia last December 2010, it's a bit long but her answers are totally worth reading from start to finish...

Full version is on this link..(I'm having problems posting the entire interview here...)

http://ethlenn.blogs...-interview.html

Guest luv_harmony

I guess during that time Ah In seemed to be really formulating a move...In bold, yep, just too bad he didn't really pursue her, our Min Young is really a great catch, any guy who would have her love is really lucky and I think that guy right now is MH...Hope MH will truly take care of her... :) We may never heard heard much from them but I'm hoping these two will be really happy together! Just like what Min Young said in one of her interviews "Smiling is one way for her to get through life" :)

Even though we haven't heard much from our couple I reckon LMH loves PMY a lot & takes really good care of her and it shows on her face. All the time when I was watching the MOH photo shoot video I kept thinking that how much this girl has changed not going to twitter, not getting into friendly talks with fellow coactors, literally taking all the trash from antis and even risking her career by announcing her relationship with him just before her drama from which everyone has high expectations is about to air. If PMY is ready to give up on everything just to be with him then LMH is truly worth it.

Guest smashingalou

Even though we haven't heard much from our couple I reckon LMH loves PMY a lot & takes really good care of her and it shows on her face. All the time when I was watching the MOH photo shoot video I kept thinking that how much this girl has changed not going to twitter, not getting into friendly talks with fellow coactors, literally taking all the trash from antis and even risking her career by announcing her relationship with him just before her drama from which everyone has high expectations is about to air. If PMY is ready to give up on everything just to be with him then LMH is truly worth it.

I agree, can't say anything more...Actually while I was editing this thread's 1st page with Min Young's endorsements, I just realized that her endorsements list is so long ( and growing) , thinking all of a sudden that our girl really has so much future ahead of her. The corporate world is entrusting her with their products and MY values it...That is why I really don't understand her bashers...

“I Love You” by 정호승

After rain stops,

thanks for posting the poem. Is this poem connected to Ah In n Min Young in anyway for people to think it was directed to her? Or some related incident?

Anyways from one interview during CH press conference it looks like Min Young had a casual talk with Min Ho about Ah In which means she did not have any special feelings for him so I'm not sure how she would respond in case Ah In approached her cuz only confession or dedication is not enough to make someone fall for you. The door of heart opens only at the knock which is familiar to it. So it's not only Min Ho's love n dedication which made Min Young fall for him but also cuz Min Youngs own heart surrendered to Min Ho. If Min Young didn't have feelings of love for Min Ho, nothing he would do would make any difference.

@mitsu252, thank you. glad you appreciate it! :) Hahaha! so you've really caught the Moon Jae Shin syndrome...They look good together right?! Honestly, it's the 2nd ship I want to bank on to after the MinMin ship, MY and AI also have a lot of camaraderie off-set, just too bad that AI is too slow, MH is the faster one..hehehe!

@GOGEOUS.haha,I agree, although we're gonna miss her long locks, her short hair makes her look younger...

To my Vietnamese MY friends, 

Would you guys mind to translate in English what the host and MY are talking about on this KDB Life Section TV clip. It's subbed in VIet and would really love to know why the host said "I love you or something". Thanks so much guys...No hurry...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T21Md6GmRzM

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Here you are ~

I translated in English part of questions the host asked MY . You will understand more and more about this smart girl :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------

Q : Have you ever respond to malice comments ? (I think the host mentioned to Twitter)

A : X  (no) and PMY explained "Actually I had typed some words but can't post it"

Q : What did you type ?

A : I mentioned that please don't comment that if you don't know exactly something

Q : Will you cut your hair if it is really necessary for your career (acting)

A : O (yes) and she said that she desire to display her role (character) truestly . If they want me to cut my hair I will do it . Anyhow my hair regrows quickly (she is so funny)

Q : Will you get married with yourself if you are a man ?

A : O (yes) . MY said more : "I am very good cooking . I will certainly prepare the breakfast for my husband (and the host said that WOW I LOVE YOU . He is funny too) . Then she shows her another talent in drawing to the host .

-----------------------------------------------------

Our Minyoung really is a talent girl , right ?

Have a great day all my friends here !

I like all the pictures. Thanks for all of you who uploaded PMY's pictures. I began to love this fella when I first watched her at I Am Sam which was aired in KBS. Since then I always surf in the internet to update myself about her. I was so happy when she was starred in City Hunter along with LMH> Now, I am so happy because she and LMH are actually dating. I hope and I wish all the best for her.

Hey guys! Let's all vote for PMY as the Most Popular Female Celebrity: http://www.facebook....&type=1

I don't know if this had been posted already, but I'm still gonna post it just to make sure.  :lol:

Here you are ~

I translated in English part of questions the host asked MY . You will understand more and more about this smart girl :rolleyes:

Q : Have you ever respond to malice comments ? (I think the host mentioned to Twitter)

A : X  (no) and PMY explained "Actually I had typed some words but can't post it"

A : I mentioned that please don't comment that if you don't know exactly something

A : O (yes) and she said that she desire to display her role (character) truestly . If they want me to cut my hair I will do it . Anyhow my hair regrows quickly (she is so funny)

A : O (yes) . MY said more : "I am very good cooking . I will certainly prepare the breakfast for my husband (and the host said that WOW I LOVE YOU . He is funny too) . Then she shows her another talent in drawing to the host .

MITNA thanks so much!  wow i bet MY's itching to reply to those weirdos on her twitter but she cant. True dont say something if you dont know anything. I love how crisp yet cool her answer was. She's no nonsense girl! OHHHHHHHHHHH MY i bet Minho already tasted your dishes heheeh.

@Heartminmin: as for that POEM its a speculation by YAI and MY shippers because of the dating news.

Here you are ~

Thanks for the link! I'm so so happy that finally her interviews are being subbed or translated..

Uhmm, can I request also? If you're not busy...can you please translate also the interview during her dove chocolate photoshoot? I think it was last Dec 12,2010..I'm sorry for the bother..

HI everyone....

nice reading your posts.... 

especially to YAI-PMY shippers ..

d28acffabb0ca7fb9206af31f17b8790_large.gif

3bb026d1d449f760555d3af3b96d2d94_large.jpg

credit to PMY Daum

Here you are ~

Thanks a lot mitna... really appreciate your help... she is really a talented girl..

When I read her interview before, I wonder whether the artist ( her first passion) that she mentioned in the article below is somehow related to painting or drawing. No wonder she mentioned before she went for  a few galleries in France when she did photoshoot for Ceci last year. Just hope she will continue with acting for a few years more before pursuing her other passion. :D

10: So it may not be acting?

Park: I don't know, how would I know. Nobody knows. Right  now,I'm the happiest when I'm acting but I may be passing by a gallery  one day and decide that I'm meant to be an artist. I'd feel sorry for  myself if I had to press that desire down and pursue acting which I like  second-best.

smashing, thanks for the first page update. You did a good job, dear.:D

heartminmin, I heard from MY Chinese fan, she already started her filming in a hospital. I think they are filming the scene where Jae In first meet the first and the second leading men who are injured.

anthurium... hi and nice to see here....

Just watch a YT video of MY pictures ( about 14 minutes) in " I AM SAM"   LINK : thx to owner   She is so cute here :D

Hope to hear more news of her ....

MITNA thanks so much!  wow i bet MY's itching to reply to those weirdos on her twitter but she cant. True dont say something if you dont know anything. I love how crisp yet cool her answer was. She's no nonsense girl! OHHHHHHHHHHH MY i bet Minho already tasted your dishes heheeh.

@Heartminmin: as for that POEM its a speculation by YAI and MY shippers because of the dating news.

There was dating news on Min Young n Ah In too? Wow I thought it was only with Yoo Chun tongue.gif

Thanks for the info JzzMeen.

Hi Min Young fans…wow this thread moves so fast…thanks for sharing her news, pics, links and translation…

aaww she cut her hair, but she still beautiful, but like most of you here I prefer her long hair, it’s really suit her and I really like her long hair…

Smashingalou, thank your for Man of Honour Thread and updating the first page of minyoung thread, it’s really help and good,…I really appreciated and keep up the good work ;)

Mitsu252, i thought i’m the only one who ship jae shin and yoon hee, from the 1st eps they are my OTP, and i’m glad that you like them too :D

haneybee, love all your creation, I hope you don’t mind if I make one of your creations become my wallie, I use it one of your creation minyoung and minho pics from minmin thread…thank you :wub:

Btw, thanks for the warm welcome mitsu252, smashingalou and jzzmeen :)

Wave to all min young fans!!

I started reading all the posts of PMY thread.. from page 1. now I ended in page 40... and decided to just read the last page. I am so glad I can update myself with the recent news about PMY. I am patiently waiting for the MOH which will be aired in October.

Thank you very much for this thread.. I like PMY very much.. Kudos for those people behind this thread! God bless

Guest smashingalou

Good Day Min Young Lovers!!

Though not much news or update about our Min Young, so glad this thread is still moving...

@HeartMinMin, ah yes, I think so too!! Ahehe, the girl is thinner than Min Young, I think since we have seen hospital clips, she might already started filming herself..just too bad we're not getting any updates on her...

@anthurium_52702, nice to see you here again....hope we'll see you here more often too...i've been seeing your comments in all PMY related news here in Soompi and glad to know there's a fan like you who is so willing to defend MY to those bashers... :)

@MyHun, thanks! glad you appreciate it!I mourn for her hair too...but since I think her new drama requires it, she really needs to cut it, anyway, she said herself her hair grows faster (from the KDB Life interview) so hoping it will really grows fast in months :)

@leslie, i like your words! "She's no nonsense girl..." Agree, and her answer on the twitter question probably now explains why she's not been tweeting for awhile, she's probably getting a lot of hate tweets since the MinMin dating news came out and so glad that although she's tempted to reply, she still thinks the best of her action..smart girl..Urrrgh, but then these haters really...

@yamashi02, me too! so glad her interviews are being translated, thanks to all the hard work of our Vietnamese friends :)

@Jzzmeen, thanks, glad you appreciate it! I too hope she continues her acting, she seemed to be the type of girl who weighs other options coz she knows acting is not permanent but I do hope she'll act in more dramas and movies later...Thanks for the link friend...She look so cute, young and fresh in those pics...

And lastly to @Mitna...

Thank you so much for the translated part!! I knew that what she said there on that interview has so much content in it, I can tell by the host's reaction...Hehehe! Now I finally know what she said...She is really a smart,levelheaded, talented girl...Way to go for our Min Youngie!!

Godspeed Everyone!

Guest smashingalou

Our Min Young was included by Dispatch list of Korean stars who has the best side profile...

(Pictures of other stars cut)

cr: Soompi

Which Korean Star Has The Best Side Profile?

To be a star, it's most important to look good - whether it's your body, hairstyle or facial features. The facial feature that attracts the most attention is the nose. A good-looking, sharp nose defines the face and can be considered to be the most important feature.

For a better assessment of our K-Pop stars' facial features, local media Dispatch has put together a massive amount of celebrity side profiles on their website. As far as we can tell, there's no one who totally stands out since they all have perfectly good looking features! Which celebrity do you think has the best side profile?

Check it out below!

Park Yoo Chun

Han Chae Young

Go Soo

Go Joon Hee

Lee Yeon Hee

Shin Se Kyung

Yoon Mi Rae

Kim Hee Ae

Seo Hyo Rim

HyunA

Hong Soo Ah

Cha Ye Ryun

Wang Bit Na

Jung Yoo Mi

Gong Yoo

Seo Ji Hye

Han Go Eun

Ryu Shi Won, Han Go Eun

Goo Hye Sun

Ki Eun Sae

Yoo Seung Ho

Kim Ha Neul

Kim Min Hee

Jin Gu

Hwang Jung Min

Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seon Gyun

Nam Gyu Ri

Jang Hee Jin

Lee Jin Wook

Han Ye Seul 

So Yi Hyun

Park Shin Hye

d6c2f63c44f1f49e5f2377a38bbe53b9_large.jpg

Park Min Young

Moon Chae Won

Goo Hara

Kang Ji Young

Hi Min Young fans…wow this thread moves so fast…thanks for sharing her news, pics, links and translation…

aaww she cut her hair, but she still beautiful, but like most of you here I prefer her long hair, it’s really suit her and I really like her long hair…

Smashingalou, thank your for Man of Honour Thread and updating the first page of minyoung thread, it’s really help and good,…I really appreciated and keep up the good work ;)

Mitsu252, i thought i’m the only one who ship jae shin and yoon hee, from the 1st eps they are my OTP, and i’m glad that you like them too :D

haneybee, love all your creation, I hope you don’t mind if I make one of your creations become my wallie, I use it one of your creation minyoung and minho pics from minmin thread…thank you :wub:

Btw, thanks for the warm welcome mitsu252, smashingalou and jzzmeen :)

Wave to all min young fans!!

HI MyHun..GLAD YOU LIKE THEM.....okay..you can use any of my creation as ur wallie :)

Jessica mentioned PMY on her CECI interview.I hope someone can translate this:

CeCi 데뷔 후 다양한 활동을 했고, 지금은 지구를 누비고 수많은 사람을 만나잖아요. 그중 제시카에게 가장 큰 영향을 끼친 사람은 누구인가요?

JESSICA 정 말 많은 영향을 끼치고 도움을 주는 사람이 있는데, 배우 박민영 언니예요. 중학교 때 알게 됐으니까, 벌써 8~9년 됐어요. 제 주위 사람들이 언니랑 많이 닮았다고 할 정도로 서로 닮아가는 거예요. 그래서 행동이나 말이나 생각하는 것도 비슷해지고요. 민영 언니가 윗사람이니까 아무래도 제가 언니를 따라 하는 거죠. 제가 무엇인가를 선택할 때 언니의 의견을 많이 듣고 따르는 편이죠.

CeCi 그냥 처음부터 '어? 이 언니랑 친하게 지낼 수 있겠다!' 이런 스파크가 튀었나요?

JESSICA 네. 가족 같아요. 사적인 일도 일적인 일도 다 공유할 수 있는. 고민 있을 때는 찾게 되고. 서로 화가 나도 상대에게 푸는 스타일이에요. 언니면서도 단짝 친구죠. 정말 행운인 것 같아요. 그런 사람이 오랫동안 함께 있다는 건.

CHINESE TRANS:

Ceci:出道后参与了多方面的活动,现在则是周游全球并且接触了很多人。这中间给Jessica影响最大的人谁?

Jessica:真的受到了很多影响,也接受了很多人的帮助,这其中影响最大的是朴敏英姐姐。

我们是中学的时候认识的,所以已经认识8、9年了呢。我们渐渐变得很像对方,以至于身边的人都说我们是彼此的分身。所以参与的活动、说的话、心中的想法都很相近。敏英姐姐是前辈,所以当然是我在学她咯。我在做选择时会多听姐姐的意见。

Ceci:一开始就有“额?跟这个姐姐应该可以处的很好吧!”这种感觉吗?

Jessica:是啊,像家人一样。不论是公事还是私事都可以共享呢。每当有烦恼时都会去找她,相互之间吵架了也会把话说开。既是姐姐,又是死党呢。真的感觉很幸运呢。能和这样的姐姐一直相伴身边。

credit: PMY Baidu