Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

In memoriam

Zzup

CGAcyw1UsAARYEY.png

CGBHG3ZUIAEmLY-.jpg

88d633e2jw1esiudqenc6j203b05kglh.jpg

88d633e2jw1esiudr0giej20hs0dctav.jpg

88d633e2jw1esiudrh96ej20fa0c7mxy.jpg

88d633e2jw1esiudrwze1j20d609ot97.jpg

MinZzup (unsinkable ship) [心]

7a7a931bgw1esivxwo4ezj20dn0dngmv.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0ypbwshj20hs0dc3zf.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0yswy6lj21hb0tz0yx.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0ypxp1mj20f10kjjtc.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0yqg8ovj20f10klgnp.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0yr7zdrj20f00kkq4z.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0ys1xp6j20f10khmz6.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0ytqsi3j20e50spab4.jpg

88d633e2gw1esj0yudch6j20e70e10tb.jpg

wattjeop @1:34

cto.

Last [泪流满面].....

PiyumiUmesha @LovesweetestMY:Thank You for making our Min Young happy. We love you & We gonna miss you our cutie #RIPzzup

SweetestMY @rAcHeLpaRk26: Zzup minyoungie charm, the unsinkable ship, may you found happiness wherever you are!

mimi @itsmimi26: Can't believe zzup is no more.Feel really sad like someone close has passed away. V have always associated MY with zzup,the unsinkable ship!

谢雨霏 yui_chi @a_nbo: wattjeop in peace place now

bobi01 @bongbi01: Stay strong Min Young! Zzup will be happy forever there. Zzup took along w/ her your sadness in 20s, just remember good memories.

We remember u... uri Zzup.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 11

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @dandelionjd, that was a very nice memory lane you just shared with all of us. I like this part MinZzup (unsinkable ship) together they were a team. So sweet knowing how much Minyoung's doggy meant to her and so sad for her to lose that special amulet she loved. Be strong Minyoungie and I will pray for Zzup's peaceful resting place.

Thanks @dandelionjd, that was a very nice memory lane you just shared with all of us. I like this part MinZzup (unsinkable ship) together they were a team. So sweet knowing how much Minyoung's doggy meant to her and so sad for her to lose that special amulet she loved. Be strong Minyoungie and I will pray for Zzup's peaceful resting place.

​minyoung couldn't be with zzup when zzup passed[泪]... we never meet them personally, but can feel their emotional closeness.[泪]

69431854gw1esj7zw7ijng20b206sqv5.gif

cr.呢靜

• Like 6

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, do you have any idea of what happened? Was zzup sick or did she just become sick? It seems like it came out of nowhere poor thing. I hope she didn't suffer.  Not being there must be so hard for Minyoung too.

Did not think such a day would come!  ZZup has been such an integral part of her life and for us too, since  the maximum pics she has shared of her personal life have not been of her family or friends, but of ZZup.  She used to tweet so many pics of ZZup and remember once when a Chinese fan gifted her a dog doll, she had tweeted about how ZZup didn't like it and was afraid of the doll. Hehe

I think MY had also known for some time that Zzup was n not well. Perhaps MY took zzup to her favourite place by the beach to cheer her up. That way, I am happy that MY could spend more time with Zzup in her last days. The GG shooting getting delayed turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Zzup died in the after noon, wonder where she was. Since MY will be shooting abroad for some time now, hopefully her mind will be diverted since Zzup meant so much to her. But she will surely miss her when she goes home after the shoot is over. 

Zzup was such a cutie and looked so friendly, from whatever little we have seen of her through the years. If we who have seen so little of her, feel so sad thinking the cute dog is gone, imagine how sad MY must be! In the Jin clip, one can see how proud  and fond MY is of Zzup.  Zzup was also such a curious puppy. It was going around checking out all the nearby people in that Jin video. Felt really touched reading her words about Zzup, especially the part about little zzup protecting her all these years. Zzup must have cheered MY up a lot during all the times MY was feeling low. So for never leaving her side till now and for being her source of strength and comfort, we will all be grateful to ZZup and pray that she is at peace wherever she is. I wish we had you longer with us!

Thanks @dandelionjd for that lovely tribute and for always updating the thread.

@Eileen531 Love reading your posts. :) Yes, the plot sounds interesting. Xie Yu Fei is quite active as a heroine and not the noble, soft-spoken variety. Reminds me a bit of Kim Yoon Hee - brother who cannot work, decline of family fortune and living on her wits to support her family.

Yuichi on twitter had told me a few weeks back that zzup must be quite old by dog standards. She must be at least 8-9 years old. She had been with MY for 5 years in 2011/2012 when Min Young gave the Hot chili pepper interview on GJI where she called her her amulet. Yuichi had also told me then that zzup looks sick and out of energy these days. So, I guess it is old age rather than any sudden illness. That is why (I think) Min Young made that beach trip to cheer her up or may be to take her to her favourite places one last time ,  I am not a dog person, so don't have much idea of my own. I didn't even know zzup was a female until today since one tweet translation of Min Young on minminwordpress had referred to zzup as 'he'. @AndOne was right when she used to consider her as a female seeing her clothes.

Love Min Young's styling for BOTM. The costumes are really pretty and her hairstyle is also something we haven't seen before on her. It is good to see her having fun with the child co-stars. Hope her costars, her staff and the team will cheer her up. I am sure Min Young's friends would have also called her up after seeing her insta update.

Edited by mimi26
  • Like 10

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @mimi26, the same here.......you always have good posts with a long memory of all things Minyoung. lol  You bring up things I had forgotten and the same with @dandelionjd too, like that amulet story........I know I read that but I don't know when or for what interview it was........ya, you ladies are amazing and I am grateful.  I always thought that  Zzup was a girly doggy for the same reason as @‌AndOne because she had pink neck scarfs all the time. hehe 

I think we were spoiled with the bts photos of Minyoung the first few days of BOtM...........now nothing.......

I wonder if they put a stop to it or idk what.............but I want more......pretty please. 

Hello dears,

love_pmy had suggested on twitter that a thread be started for Braveness of the Ming. So I just started one with the basic details. You are all invited to come and update the thread with all the info, pics and videos we have as of now. 

Here is the link http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348045-upcoming-mainland-chinese-drama-braveness-of-the-ming-silk-night-锦衣夜行/

@Eileen531 Haha. That happens with years of fangirling and some time as being an admin of pmyifansunited in the past. Sometimes my sister teases me that though I complain that my memory is not what it used to be, my memory is still pretty sharp in the case of  all things Min Young, especially with the dates. But I have observed that you also have a good memory of things PMY. LOL Guess there is a PMY compartment in all our brains.

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

Ahaha, I think a compartment could possibly exist somewhere in my brain but not the calculator or the calendar that exist in yours. lololol.  Thanks.

Btw......do you know what the custom is in South Korea when a pet dies....?  Do they cremate or bury them, I just wonder what arrangements Minyoung has made. So hard to not of been there - I can only imagine that she needs to have closure to a point so she can continue with her project. But it will linger in the back of her mind till time passes. 

@dandelionjd, do you have any idea of what happened? Was zzup sick or did she just become sick? It seems like it came out of nowhere poor thing. I hope she didn't suffer.  Not being there must be so hard for Minyoung too.

​i have no idea but maybe as mimi26 said it is because her age. If her age is 8 years old (Pomeranian standard) means 48 years old (human years).

regarding the funeral, here i found an article:

Pet Funerals are now legal in Korea. The current law classifies dead pets as 'general disposal' and therefore animals can be disposed of with the household's regular trash. With the legalisation and licensing of pet funeral services, owners can choose cremation or melting the bones into a solid mass, similar to a monument. cr.korea4expats

@mimi26, will visit BOTM thread...

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

Hello dears,

love_pmy had suggested on twitter that a thread be started for Braveness of the Ming. So I just started one with the basic details. You are all invited to come and update the thread with all the info, pics and videos we have as of now. 

Here is the link http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348045-upcoming-mainland-chinese-drama-braveness-of-the-ming-silk-night-锦衣夜行/

@Eileen531 Haha. That happens with years of fangirling and some time as being an admin of pmyifansunited in the past. Sometimes my sister teases me that though I complain that my memory is not what it used to be, my memory is still pretty sharp in the case of  all things Min Young, especially with the dates. But I have observed that you also have a good memory of things PMY. LOL Guess there is a PMY compartment in all our brains.

​thanks for the new thread, I'm already posted there. waiting for some news.

• Like 3

Guest Eileen531

He looks nice and I think their clothing were in the same color scheme.  It's funny to notice the electric fans with wires running inside this supposedly ancient building.......anything to keep them cool under all that material.'

So her co-star just finished a movie and is on the set prepared and ready, wow, no break.........that's serious.

He looks nice and I think their clothing were in the same color scheme.  It's funny to notice the electric fans with wires running inside this supposedly ancient building.......anything to keep them cool under all that material.'

So her co-star just finished a movie and is on the set prepared and ready, wow, no break.........that's serious.

Do 45 minutes (duration per drama) have tight schedule?

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 3

Guest springpebble

@dandelionjd,  didn't expect though the positive comments, so hurray for our girl..i bet DF didn't expect it too. Well, you cannot put a good person down.

@dandelionjd,  didn't expect though the positive comments, so hurray for our girl..i bet DF didn't expect it too. Well, you cannot put a good person down.

​yes it's a relief, so far the comments are positive. DF should make a news newsworthy rather than emphasize on unrelated topic.

Warm welcome from BOTM official weibo= Welcome to Hengdian, honey[心]

tumblr_np3ayxHZff1u33sazo2_r2_540.jpg

Lovely praise from BOTM official= The most beautiful Xie Yufei in our heart[爱你][色]ee9098.png

tumblr_np3ayxHZff1u33sazo1_r1_540.jpg

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

Guest treasure51

Another news about minyoung in BOTM. I dont like this article so i just put the link.

LINK

Funny  when suzy's agent said that botm never offered her that role. It just rumour..(they said) but still...

Who's care... For me just youngie is the best :D

Another news about minyoung in BOTM. I dont like this article so i just put the link.

LINK

I swear I was hesitant to click the link thinking this is going to be an article loaded with comments from " alligators and hyenas " as one poster on the other thread called them cray cray fangirls. Surprisingly it's mostly positive comments towards Minyoung.  I just wished them writers would quit linking PMYs name to Mr. X. He is X and that's that X kaput done finito end. No need to bring his name. :vicx:

• Like 7