Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

@mintaengo, apparently, Park Min Young went to high school in Pennsylvania. Her English name is Rachel as @vvxen said.

Cover photo #parkminyoung #LEADERS

Cover photo #parkminyoung #COMPAGNA

cr.  PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans

found this on kamlp weibo, but don't know the trans of caption

cr. kamlp weibo

maybe it's regarding minyoung does not update her sns, look icon  of ig,weibo with grass and the bull lol [不好意思][不好意思][不好意思]

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

I think @mintaengoo means what is her instagram.  It's rachel_mypark ig.

I live in Pennsylvania and often wondered where she went to school here?  

I thought I read once on Koala's Playground when they were talking about another Korean actress who was leaving for the US for schooling.  Someone randomly said near Pittsburgh there is a large Korean population.  So I always wondered if that is where she went to. My reason has no logic, lol

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd,  any news from kamlp's twitter with news regarding Pmy's China Girl project? I hope the project is still getting together and on schedule.

@Eileen531 tbh i'm not sure  about Pennsylvania cause i just read somewhere hehehe. Still no news, should we spazz her sns? Or just leave her alone and wait for the news? Seriously really miss her :/

I do like her cf SK telecom

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

LoL, at the snail reference. Too cute.  Hope Minyoung sees it and throws us some crumbs. Pretty Please.

@dandelionjd,  That SK telecom is adorable, her laugh is so infectious. It makes one want to break out into a big smile watching it.  Are you able to say where the location was that she studied?  Thanks.

Wah pmy thread has 4846 views (i thought it is only hundred since it has 3 pages hehehehe). I wonder who minyoung's manager is, so found this:

In the pic: yjt's manager and jcw's manager, i think the right guy of the first pic and who hold paper (second pic) is minyoung's manager.

This is at wrap up party

cto

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

Wow, you're good.  I saw that guy at the wrap up party and asked that question but no one replied. You are good at your csi-ing too. lol.  That is nice for all of them to take a photo together.  Maybe some of the others are managers for other actors in the drama but we don't know who they go with.

What did you say above to me..........am i misreading that.  Pmy studied in Paris, but she did say she was a student with her sister and went to Pennsylvania.  Her one friend I will find the ig also has pictures from the school and it's near Pittsburgh.  Oh, it's so late and I am making mistakes so I am going to bed.  Will follow up in the morning. lol Goodnight.

Edited by Eileen531

I'm just bored because still no news about her so i kill my boring time to search that lol.

Sorry unnie i thought u asked about cf sk telecom kkkkkk. I'll search where she studied cause i'm not sure about Pennsylvania :)

Edited by dandelionjd

@Eileen531 finally i got the info from @mimi26, thank mimi....

from old soompi thread/ cr.Shironozomi & Jason Luo via mimi26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V_YiWu-PLGg

cr. tancy38

She mentioned Pennsylvania at 8.26" (sorry it seems the video doesn't work on this page, just click the link)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pennsylvania. She accompanied her elder sis to US when she was 13, did her high school n came back to korea when she was 17 (@mimi26)

Edited by dandelionjd

8 Dream K-drama couples who have never starred in a drama together

1. Kim Woo Bin and Park Min Young

Park Min Young and Kim Woo Bin would make a beautiful on-screen couple. They both have great comedic timing and would be a blast together. Both actors also have a history doing intense action dramas and movies, so they could definitely work as a power couple in a new thrilling drama.

cr. dramafever

--------------------------------------------------------------------

judging from the pics, the promising chemistry is no.1. Look their synergy! lip touching (sorry i borrow someone's word "synergy" lol)

Edited by dandelionjd

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @dandelionjd, I knew I read/heard that somewhere and I actually remember watching that video a longggg time ago. lol.  I felt when he asked her about America, she hesitated..........so even way back then she was private and not easily divulge her private life. To each her own I suppose. lol

Such a nice statement from Chun Jung-Myung regarding Minyoung. He could of just left it as very nice to work with but he specifically pointed out her uniqueness..........i guess Minyoung is just the type of lady to leave an impression that you notice and can't help but remark on her qualities. :)

wow, to the Dramafever article, was this just out recently......?  He is another one of those masculine types of actors instead of the androgynous types........thankfully, but I suppose eventually she might wind up in a drama with him....very handsome and can act.               

Park Min-young reveals skin care tips

Updated : May 11 2015
The soft and radiant skin of female celebrities is always the envy of women. You may wonder how they maintain their fair skin despite the hectic schedule.
Actress Park Min-young recently revealed some know-hows about her skin care at a cosmetics firm’s launch event. 

Her tip was quite simple. The 29-year-old actres said, “I apply a mask pack every day. I moisten my skin with moisture mask pack on normal days and apply whitening pack during the film shooting.”
“I think mask pack is the most cost-efficient product for skin care,” she added. 

She also revealed some tips. “If you put them on your face too long, they may take the moisture on your face. You should keep the time specified on the products.” 

Park has no official plan for the next project since she starred in the hit drama “Healer,” which ended in February. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150511