Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, maybe her not attending the 20th Beauty Expo is for a reason.....maybe the production for CG is getting closer to launch time so she won't be available to attend.......who knows really, but i agree with @ReemKanabta, I really wanted to see her and it would of been another good opportunity. 

@treasure51, the same thing happens to me and it's ugh trying to get to the most recent post. But it doesn't happen always so again probably one of the kinks the admins are working on, hopefully.

@dandelionjd, now that picture of Minyoung in a Hanbok has to be one of the prettiest.....I don't know if I recall ever seeing that beauty before. Oh do share more please.  Are we allowed to put these on the couple thread? I feel we don't have as much for her. The minmin thread was where I got a lot of infor all the time too for Minyoung, as it was sometimes the only new info ever comeing out about her. (for years)

Even the quote from Minyoung about the cabbie and the meter is a great tidbit for everyone who loves her. Many probably don't know that story. Please share that it would be great background info.   Minahe for bugging you. 

Edited by Eileen531

@Eileen531 I dont mind, but idk with others unnie hehehe

Here about What Minyoung’s Teacher thinks about Minyoung (cause of too long, i will gradually post it, but if u want to read a whole u can visit THIS )

A few years ago, Minyoung’s Teacher from her University (his name is An He Mo) wrote a book called “12 Keys to Unlock Your Dream”. The book is about his 11 Famous Students. This book is originally in Korean but it’s also being translated into Chinese.

9bd09cfagw1eij79dpcm0j20dm0c43zq.jpg

Park Min Young = Listen

Minyoung’s Teacher said :

1. “As an actor, work is important, but attitude is more important.”
  2. “Minyoung has a major advantage and that’s she’s always taking care of the people around her”
  3. One day, Minyoung came to class with a body about to fall and said : “Sir, I’m feeling very uncomfortable ….. I’ve seen a doctor already, but my physical condition is still very bad. At that moment, I was thinking that Minyoung was in a situation that she was not able to attend class, and so I said to Minyoung : “Oh Oh, you’re so ill so why do you still want to come to class? instead of you come here, you should go home and have a rest, woah she really is something!! But Minyoung said to me : “but, but…… I still have to come to the class, although I can’t do rehearsal  but I still want to finish the lecture then I’ll go back. If I really feel very uncomfortable, I will leave the class quietly, and will not interfere the class, bend the rules for once!  The Teacher then said : “usually for other actors, if they’re not feeling well, they’ll call their agency then the agency will call the teacher and ask for an understanding, but Minyoung even with weak body she’s still insisted to come to the class and the teacher also said that actually that day Minyoung was not in a good condition and she had a high fever but she was still insisting and want to come to the class which showed her enthusiasm. “I engaged in teaching for many years, based on experience and judgment, this isn’t just a deliberate behavior in order to obtain good will and good impression. From that day on, I have more trust in Minyoung. I know that she is a person who has sense of responsibility and she knows what is important in an actor, those are being careful, responsible, and has wisdom.

cr.MM+minmin blog

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd, okay I understand.  So this book is being translated into Chinese, so great as more people will read it and know the good impression her university professor has of her.  This too was an article I remembered enjoying and it really showed Minyoung's character and how she is perceived. Can you imagine having your agency call to excuse you from a class.  They are full grown ups but Minyoung knew and understood this......so proud of her.  Thanks for sharing.

I always heard that Song Joong ki went to Sungkyunkwan University, but he is on the list......very interesting.  Maybe the professor taught at that university also.

continued...

1. The so-called Master said that you can see student’s behaviour and conduct through small things, so don’t blame me that I’m too easy in believing her (MY). One day, Minyoung brought plates for props, there was no specific instruction that requiring students to bring the plates, but what is praiseworthy was that she really did study her curriculum and brought the plates. So other students needed to borrow the plates from her, during the rehearsal someone accidentally broke the plates, at this kind of situation people usually say “Ouch, should be more careful or oh, I borrow that from my mother…” which indirectly expressing that someone is not happy, but Minyoung without showing the least unpleasant or angry look, instead she calmly and quietly stayed on her seat and said : “are you okay? it’s nice that you didn’t get hurt” in this kind of situation, her calmness, manner of speaking and the attitude dealing with things made me think that this girl is good and smart.
  2. Reporters asked teacher about his first impression of Minyoung? The Teacher said : “she’s very cute, she likes to do leaping and jumping, and is a clingy child. Being especially clever is the thing that I particularly love about her. Just remind her a few words and she can understand and she can do it straight away. She is a very motivated and very thoughtful person and has aspirant ideas and goals. Although Minyoung is still very young but she has the wisdom to analyze her own situation and to respond with cautious words and attitudes. Such intelligence may have come from her willingness to listen to other’s personalities. This intrinsic character made her became a strong and smart person, and also always makes people around her in happy mood.

Because she often listened to the words of others, so she’s able to understand correctly and respond appropriately. She also always has something good to say, and have the ability to express those words delicately and it made her loved by others .

Now look through her performance, you know that her good personal conduct revealed in her acting.

I think a lot of people like Minyoung who is inherent sensitive, caring, thoughtful and always feeling of healthy and full of vitality.

cr.MM+minmin blog

PS.the number is messy so it should be orderly, sorry...

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

9bd09cfagw1eij796ncspj205j071mxa.jpg

continued...

1. According to the Teacher, “teaching Minyoung is a fun and happy things. The girl always say : “Ah ~ ~ ~ I see. and I always hear “Ah ~ ~ ~ I see ” from her mouth which means that she’s seriously listens to my words and showed that she understands what I’m talking about through her action. The Teacher praised Minyoung this :” listening is not easy, because not just listen to the the surface of the words but most importantly is to understand the inside meanings of the words. In the process of acting lesson, found a problem big enough to become the drawback.” Because she lived in United States before she had problem with the correct pronunciation expression but fortunately she has more advantages that outweigh the disadvantages. That is I think the most important character ─ ─ listen.

cr.MM+minmin blog

PS.the number is messy so it should be orderly, sorry...

• Like 10

@dandelionjd, okay I understand.  So this book is being translated into Chinese, so great as more people will read it and know the good impression her university professor has of her.  This too was an article I remembered enjoying and it really showed Minyoung's character and how she is perceived. Can you imagine having your agency call to excuse you from a class.  They are full grown ups but Minyoung knew and understood this......so proud of her.  Thanks for sharing.

I always heard that Song Joong ki went to Sungkyunkwan University, but he is on the list......very interesting.  Maybe the professor taught at that university also.

​i thought SJK is same alma mater with minyoung hehehehe.. but i'm surprised her lecturer said she is clingy, i cant imagine it :w00t: . Many people said 9 years (right?) in university proved that she is not responsible for her study, hmmmm. they should read this.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 5

Guest Eileen531

@rachelpark26, so this is a historical drama all together different from CG, oh my. This is news. So Zhang Hans was just on Happy Camp with Minyoung's costar from Healer. But I'm not sure which of the 3 Chinese actors is him.......lol

Any idea what Braveness of the Ming is all about?  Where can we even read up on it, production, director, writers......so many questions.

Aww, now I know why it sounds familiar, there was an article on Koalas' Playground in April and she wrote that Suzy was offered the role. So I hope this doesn't get misconstrued.  

Edited by Eileen531

Hey everyone, MInyoung will do a C-drama with zhang hans called braveness of the ming..IDK what happened to GG :phew::phew:

​I don't understand anything now!! What happened with CG??? and this c-drama I heard Suzy will play the main role there... maybe it's just rumors?

• Like 7

@dandelionjd i love those stories about pmy's teacher's thoughts about her!!! i posted it on sweetestpmy (with credit to you and the original poster on minmin) i hope you don't mind! (i probably should have asked before i posted it.. i wasn't thinking.. sorry!!) i love it a lot! it's a very wonderful insight on pmy's true character and i wanted many people to read about it, even those not around on soompi!

i'm sad about china girl.. even if it was gossip girl (which didn't interest me), i was still excited. she was gonna do great.. hopefully it will happen in the future instead of her being taken down all together! either way, whether it's the historic drama, or another, i can't wait for her to shine on tv again!! we'll wait for u, pmy!

Edited by queenpmy
  • Like 10

Awww so she won't be doing the Chinese GG after all? Just when I was already getting used to the idea of her playing Serena. Oh well. Maybe she's better off in this new project or who knows, the CGG might have been tentatively shelved.

It feels good to read what her professor had to say about her. She undeniably displays passion in every single thing she does and it's wonderful how it doesn't go unnoticed. Definitely role model material. :D

• Like 9

Queenpmy: me too like her lecturer's view about her. I dont mind if u post on tumblr dear, but dont credit to me cause i just copy-paste from minmin blog, so its better if the credit is to them...

Vvxen & Queenpmy: tbh i'm pessismist with c-production since my bias's project before on c-production but i will trust and appreciate minyoung in choosing this project.

Oksanas: still no news about GG/CG.

• Like 8