Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest JasonLuo

@ yamashi02

Baidu does not allow visiters to share its picture on other sites. Visitors have to sign in Baidu to see the pictures. I suggest you download them into your PC, and then upload them to here if this thread has such a functiionality.

Actually, the link which you show us works

'City Hunter' On The Rise

by: Kyouria on Jun 1, 2011

401177_large.png

[Reporter Park Mi Ae] Airing Weds/Thurs drama 'City Hunter' showed an upward rising.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, aired on the first, episode 3 hit a record rating of 12.3%. Compared to last month's rating of Episode 2 (11.1%), the ratings have risen 1.2%.

Airing at the same time, the ratings for MBC 'The Greatest Love' and KBS 2TV 'Romance Town' have slightly fallen. On that day, 'The Greatest Love' Episode 9 at 17.8% where its previous Episode 8 (17.9%) fell 0.1% and 'Romance Town' Episode 7 at 10.7% where its previous Episode 6 (10.9%) fell 0.2%.

With the concludement of the drama '49 Days', 'The Greatest Love' has taken first place thus far; however, that has halted since 'City Hunter's rising viewer ratings.

Based of the popular Japanese manga, 'City Hunter', created by Tsukasa Hojo, it was first published in the Weekly Shonen Jump from 1985 to 1991. The time has now been moved to modern Seoul of 2011 where the protagonist of the story becomes a city hunter. Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) works at the Blue house's National Communication Network Team and received his Ph.D at M.I.T. Kim Na Na (Park Min Young) obtains the opportunity to become a bodyguard at the South Korean president's residence. Growing up struggling financially and losing both parents, she created a living by doing endless part-time jobs. This drama airs Wednesdays and Thursday and will continue to broadcast from May 25, 2011 to July 28, 2011 (estimated: 20 episodes total).

Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, and Goo Ha Ra star in this drama.

credits to soompi..

Good Luck to City Hunter!!!I hope that the ratings will reach 40%!!! :lol:

@ yamashi02

Baidu does not allow visiters to share its picture on other sites. Visitors have to sign in Baidu to see the pictures. I suggest you download them into your PC, and then upload them to here if this thread has such a functiionality.

Actually, the link which you show us works

Thanks for the help, I didn't know that..^_^

:lol:

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

YeoRim and DaeMul

They can pass as siblings!!! ^_^

Can anyone tell me Min Young's baidu??? I can't find it..T_T

*I don't know but the pictures won't show...BTW, is that site her Baidu???

wahaha still can't see it. Wah, there are lots of pics in that site

Hello all,

Thank you for all the pics n d articles. I was so happy to hear the ratings are steadily climbing up. Hope it continues like this!:)

Yes, MY had a really tough time during SKKS though you wouldn't say so from her energy on the sets. So glad she can relax a bit during CH since LMH has most of the scenes.

Liked the library pics. She looks really smart and gorgeous.

@Mc_Lee

Welcome again. PMY is doing a great job as Nana.  I will also recommend SKKS, since we all fell in love with her through it.:)

srfile2011526212322786.jpg

srfile2011526212329170.jpg

srfile2011526212718588.jpg

I love this scene!!! Nana and Yoon Sung so cute...I suddenly remembered her movie Cats..haha

i33939_f1712327addd5fb02f73b3e9.jpgi33934_ec2adda196f6d6a0fd037f4e.jpgi33933_96233462172c6eb154e7239b.jpgi33932_42936c6ce705a644eac4af38.jpgi33930_55a90e88f633c89950da4b10.jpgi33929_1cbd1f2603206ea90bd1876e.jpg

1529587qbztkzpkbjji0k7.jpg

My favorite picture of Min Young!!! Sooo pretty.. :D

i33931_799d19a99892deb27709d75d.jpg

I'm really wishing that the J3 boys could see this pictures...I wonder what's their reaction seeing her in modern GIRL clothes..hahaha ^_^

credits to PMY's viet site and chinese site..^_^

[110602] Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young @ SBS Good Morning

MinMin couple

City Hunter press conference [110527] at Arirang tv

CH press con

credits to PMY's viet site

This is an old video of SKKS, but I found it cute that Ah-In finds Min Young CUTE during the filming... and LOL at Min Young when she imitated the scream of the fangirls on the set...

SKKS press con

Also, I noticed that Min Young might be the only one laughing at Yoo Chun's "lame" jokes, because when he joked, he immediately looked at her because he knew that she might laugh..LOL at Yoo Ah In covering his ears when YC joked!!

SKKS press con 2

Guest JzzMeen

Thanks for the updates @yama....

Sharing another translated news...

City Hunter’s Park Min Young transforms herself again to play in a horror moviemulti.jpgJune 02, 2011 1:15 pm   minongzi

Park Min Young, a popular Korean actor, continues to show off diverse appeals in a wide color of drama series and films. She has never stopped expanding her career from a high-school girl in the popular sitcom High Kick, to a pretty classical scholar in Sunggyunkwan Scandal, one of the most popular drama series in 2010, to a presidential guard in City Hunter. Now she is poised to captivate cinema audiences by transforming herself into a pet groomer in the film The Cat: Two Eyes that See Death in Darkness, directed by Byeon Seung-uk and produced by the Fine House Film.

In the film, she plays a pet groomer, So-yeon, who happens to care  for a cat whose owner died under suspicious circumstances. Since then,  So-yeon gets to be involved in a series of murders and suffers from  nightmares, and unknowingly finds herself ferreting out the incidents.

She actually has a pet dog in her own house, so she looked so natural with the animals at the shooting.

She successfully expressed So-yeon who is a warmhearted person, but  over time gets to be utterly in desperate, seized by severe fear. The  movie will be released this summer.

By Song Seung-eun (runways@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVreport

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

Min Young's pet dog

mydog1.jpg

mydog3.jpg

Credit: @sweetestMY twitter.

She just updated her twittershoot.jpg

Credit @SweetestMY twitter

shoot.jpg

They're so cute together, and evidently very close with each other, even in their interview together in SBS Good morning(I posted the link above), Min Ho teases Min Young publicly..ohhh..how nice seeing them in really good terms..^_^

Why won't they follow each other on twitter??maybe to avoid rumors, because Min Young didn't also follow Yoo Chun.

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the news, and I want a dog like hers!! It's obvious that she loves dogs because during the SKKS filming, whenever there's a dog on the set, she can't help but play with it and even ignoring her co-stars because of the dog..hahaha. I bet "someone" got jealous of the dog because MY's giving it more attention than him... :wub:

Waiting for city hunter episode 4!! :D

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

the pic was too cute that I really wanted to change my avatar pic to that

but unfortunately when I uploaded it, it won't show. tsk

evening

'City Hunter' Lee Min Ho - Park Min Young - Lee Joon Hyuk, Love Triangle?

by: Kyouria on Jun 2, 2011

401494_large.png

[intern Reporter: Kim Yoon Ah] Lee Min Ho and Lee Joon Hyuk begins to compete with one another for Park Min Young.

On the SBS broadcasted 'City Hunter' episode on June 2nd, Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) goes to an alchohol house in sorrow for his birth mother, calls out Kim Na Na (Park Min Young).

Kim Young Joo (Lee Joon Hyuk) coincidentally at the alchohol at the time, sees Kim Na Na with an arm around Lee Yoon Sung who had shouted, "Come, quickly!".

20110602225004336.jpg

While trying to take care of Lee Yoon Sung, she drops her coin wallet and Joon Hyuk helps her pick up the coins. Na Na quickly apoligized, "I'm okay" in which Joon Hyuk replied, "It will be hard to pick them up since your nails are short" and helped pick up the remaining coins together.

Lee Yoon Sung, who couldn't stand watching, comments "How annoying" and leaves. He has even said, "I don't know why I even say these things to someone I don't know very well".

Meanwhile, Lee Jin Pyo (Kim Sang Joong) tells Lee Yoon Sung that the evil must be punnished and assigns him a second target and tells him to take care of him however he'd like. (Photo Source: SBS 'City Hunter' TV Capture)

Translated by: Kyouria@Soompi.com

Source: bnt News - Daum

credits to soompi.. :lol:

Park Min Young praised for boosting Dongguk University’s image

source: Allkpop

20110602_park_minyoung_dongguk_uni_1.jpg

What does college student Park Min Young look like? Fans got to catch a glimpse of Park Min Young as a ’student’ when her pamphlets for Dongguk University were revealed.

Park Min Young had been admitted to Dongguk University’s theatre and film department back in 2004, and she recently went back for a photoshoot for her school’s publicity pamphlet.

In the pamphlet, Park Min Young can be seen smiling brightly as she poses in the library. Her sweet charm is balanced by her studious look, which immediately gained popularity amongst netizens. In fact, the pamphlet gave rise to a new nickname for the star - ”library goddess“.

20110602_park_minyoung_dongguk_uni_2.jpg

A representative of Dongguk University’s admissions team said,

“We asked Park Min Young to be our pamphlet model as she’s a representative face of Dongguk University’s theatre department, and is a proud senior of the school. Though we thought that it would be difficult for her to accept our request due to her busy schedules as an actress, she made time to accept the modeling offer. We are thankful for her warm consideration of her school.“

According to the representative, the library was filled with fans, and their cameras made it difficult to work. But Park Min Young enjoyed her time on campus, and she kept a bright smile for the students.

The representative said,

“Through the 65,000 pamphlets that were released at the beginning of May, Park Min Young changed the stiff image of Dongguk University to one that is soft and likable. There was a hot response at our entrance exam briefing sessions and so we have started printing additional copies.“

20110602_park_minyoung_dongguk_uni_4.jpg

Source: Star News via Nate

Good day.. :lol:

Guest beth_21719

just finished watching episode 4 love it very much:D    ...................................... be back later busy  right know .................:)   

Guest JzzMeen

Happy Friday to all...

Just watched Episode 4. It is a sad episode.:( It breaks my heart seeing her crying.. I'm sure when I watch it with SUB later on.. it will be more sad .. Her crying in those  three scenes were posted in the Korean news..hope we will have a translation of the news !!!

cry2.jpg

I'm dying to know what YS and Nana were talking near the fountain.. looks like that is their place to meet ehh..I like l how YS cares about Nana without showing it to her..and NANA... I love her..not only because my bias is PMY..but NANA tries to be strong in spite of all problems that she encountered...looking forward for the SUB and EP05.

Check these OST for City Hunter with Eng Sub 

Love  HERE.

So Goodbye ..HERE

Edited..thanks @yama for the pictures of YS and Nana .....love the ones in the bus...so sweet and romantic...they look good together..  just can't wait for next  week !!!!!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

As i've told you, I can't seem to feel the vibe of min ho and min young being a couple

but when I read a pm just this morning...It'd completely change my thoughts about the couple

I can't stop giggling like a fool as I watch ep 3, my... do they look good together and they're really

close off screen too. HAHA

I'm totally feeling it especially now that I have the thought in mind that someone might

be watching and getting jealous.

Still haven't watch ep 4, wish the subs will be out sooner. can't wait.

Guest beth_21719

As i've told you, I can't seem to feel the vibe of min ho and min young being a couple

but when I read a pm just this morning...It'd completely change my thoughts about the couple

I can't stop giggling like a fool as I watch ep 3, my... do they look good together and they're really

close off screen too. HAHA

I'm totally feeling it especially now that I have the thought in mind that someone might

be watching and getting jealous.

Still haven't watch ep 4, wish the subs will be out sooner. can't wait.

GOGEOUS.haha the thought of our mind hopefully he well get jealous:blink:       after watching MY and MH for me also at first i did not see them being couple but change my mind when see them how close there are .................               :wub:     

GOGEOUS.haha the thought of our mind hopefully he well get jealous:blink:       after watching MY and MH for me also at first i did not see them being couple but change my mind when see them how close there are .................               :wub:     

@GOGEOUS.haha and @beth_21719

Okay, surely that person would be totally jealous! haha...I hope someone would send this pic on his twitter account, too bad I don't have a twitter!kyaa.. :wub:

Ok according to my delusional mind, this is what will happen... :rolleyes:

that person opens his twitter and sees the couple pic, (complete silence) "So this was the reason why did she ignore me in the awards night! Lee Min Ho, how dare you to steal my girl!" (calls to manager), "Manager-sshi, I don't think I could go to the studio today, I've got an important person to retrieve"...

At the CH's filming site..

staff: Min Young, there's someone looking for you...

MY: who?

staff: giggles...just check for yourself! BTW, he seems to be angry.. ^_^

(Min Young sees that person)

MY: Oh, why are you here??

that person: Just to check what you're doing and to guard you at the same time! Let's take a hundred pictures together, and I'm gonna post it in my twitter...aish, you can't refuse! you even posted a pic of you with another guy in your twitter so why can't you take a photo with your hubby? Or else, I'm gonna reveal our relationship to the public today!

MY: ok,ok...say cheese!!

Good day to everyone!! :D