Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

2014, No. 05 / ~ Park Min Young is in Japanese magazine "Korean Wave TOP"In the interview Pak Min Young says  that the reason she decided to act in Dr. Jin was Lee Bumsoo, because Lee Bumsoo is an outstanding actor. She also added that the shooting for this Drama was very hard. translated by lark and shared by pmyifansunited 1000655_643406335706501_2073232425_n.jpg1613950_643406299039838_102423801_n.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

class="entry-title" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-family: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.3em; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font: normal normal normal 33px/41px 'Sorts Mill Goudy', serif; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; "02.03.2014 Trans: Park Min Young’s MBC Section TV interview

Big eyes like those of a fawn. Red lips like apple. Nose like Mount Everest. Who is this girl?

She is Park Min Young, whom people find adorable, no matter the time. 

More beautiful than a flower, whose smile quickens the coming of spring. 

Now let’s go on a date with the lovely girl, Park Min Young.

[Footage from High Kick] – In this sitcom, Park Min Young showed the essence of comic acting.

[Footage from Dr. Jin - Jin- Mi Na romantic scene] – not to forget, romantic drama.

[Footage from Sungkyunkwan Scandal] – And this beautiful girl also dabbled in sageuk.

Let’s get immersed in Park Min Young’s versatile glamour. 

A sunny afternoon, the site of a photoshoot. 

Here, the goddess Park Min Young attracts all the men’s attention.

Caption: Stunning glamour.

Park Min Young draws out men’s hearts like a vacuum cleaner.

PMY: Long time, no see. I am shooting for the spring collection of a clothing brand I endorse.

Min Young turns around and asks the staff directly ” Why did you choose me to endorse this brand?”

…..Anxiously waiting for the answer (but the staff are all busy and no one answers immediately ^_^)

PMY: Please answer me ……

Then one of the staff answers : “Cute glamour”

Min Young is satisfied and smiles. Of course, that’s the right answer.

Sometimes she is sexy and sometimes lovely. Let’s lock the channel.

[sitting down for the interview]

MC: Today we invited our goddess Park Min Young. Long time no see!

MC: These days, it is very hard to see you. How did you spend your time?

PMY: I did some CFs and I traveled at times, especially to Paris.

PMY: I like to go to art museums since I get inspired by art. So I like going to Paris a lot. I can almost become a local guide there.

[Cartoon pic of Min Young as a tourist guide saying "Welcome to Minvely travel agency"-

Caption: "When you are in Paris, don't forget to go to Minvely travel agency"]

Because of her slim body and intense style, Park Min Young has become the public’s wannabe fashionista.(a fashionista the public wants to be)

MC: If you want to be a fashionista, what is the most important aspect?

PMY: Cheek! [she means appearance] Firstly, you have to maintain your figure. I usually do many exercises.

I usually dance and do stretching exercises at home. And today I did some personal management before coming here.

For three days prior to this shoot, I ate only twice a day.

MC: But it seems that you have everything – sweet appearance and a nice figure!

PMY: No, I just conceal my defects. I have a complex. Actually, my waist is short! So I am not the kind of person who will look beautiful while wearing a bikini.

Caption: Now let’s confirm this. She is nearly perfect, but her trouble is…?

[Footage from Min Young's bikini scene in High Kick]

Caption: The girl has a short waist??? Well, Min Youngsshi, that is because your legs are long??? ^_^

MC: We have prepared some other things for you. “Park Min Young,True or False”!

MC: Honestly, when you look at yourself, do you feel you are beautiful?

PMY holds up the “O” sign meaning “True”

PMY: Since I am in this career, I have to tell myself that I am beautiful in order for me to feel I am beautiful. Then I can appear more beautiful. I usually take many photos, so I am always in self-hypnosis.

MC: Which part of your body are you most satisfied with?

PMY: Eyes!

Let’s check out her eyes immediately. [Camera close up of Min Young's eyes. Min Young laughs shyly]

Caption: That is the so-called “Minvely”!

MC: Do you feel that you are popular among your friends?

Min Young holds up “O” again meaning “True”

MC: Which actor do you want to act with most in the future?

PMY: Ha Jung Woo sunbaenim. His acting is awesome. He is charming and has charisma. [Footage showing Ha Jung Woo]

MC: Which role of yours impressed you the most?

PMY: I keep on recalling “ignorant Yu Mi” recently.

[Footage from High Kick showing Yu Mi's dumbness]

PMY: I became familiar to others with this cute role. A friend sent it to me [High Kick], so I watched it again and felt it was very interesting. So this ignorant kind of role suits me more? (laughs)

PMY: Friends of section tv, new year is coming. Doing good work, I will appear in front of you. Happy New Year!

MC: Min Youngsshi, expecting more excellent acting projects from you in the future.

Translated from Chinese to English by lark, weibo.

Edited by mimi26

Full credit to Park Min Young International Fans United 

Guest blossomnagr

Actress Yang Jin Sung from City Hunter updated her Instagram by saying "dating with Kim Nana (Park Min Young)". Very sweet that their friendship lasts so long 
cre: jinsung_627
1535023_491562004300365_792684473_n.jpg

Guest coffeetoffee23

Park Min Young to return in MBC for a new series "A New Leaf" / "Gaegwacheonseon"

Posted from a different korean websites few minutes ago that Park Min Young will return to MBC for a new drama entitled "A New Leaf" 

201403241119129389_h.jpg

A New Leaf will be about a cold yet successful lawyer who suffers from amnesia after a sudden accident, and his struggle to find his true self in the following days. 

This will be directed by Park Jae Bum of Missing You and Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident and written by Choi Hee Ra of Golden Time and Obstetrics & Gynecology Doctors.

The show will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama to replace Cunning Single Lady

Source: Asian Drama Pilipinas

Guest blossomnagr

Let the promotion of new Min Young drama " A New Leaf" begin...
I kindly ask each and every fan of Min Young to like and promote the facebook page "A New Leaf "https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-New-Leaf-Korean-Drama/497251110376315
969479_497257060375720_1415554132_n.jpg10007411_497290617039031_1429885727_n.pn

Guest Lhea2

blossomnagr said: Let the promotion of new Min Young drama " A New Leaf" begin...
I kindly ask each and every fan of Min Young to like and promote the facebook page "A New Leaf "https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-New-Leaf-Korean-Drama/497251110376315
969479_497257060375720_1415554132_n.jpg10007411_497290617039031_1429885727_n.pn

Story of New Leaf/Repentance:
Ace lawyer, Kim Seok Joo (Kim Myung Min) who has used devious means to reach his current high status, meets an accident which causes him to lose all his memories but his knowledge of the law. And while he gains back his conscience to repentance during his hard road to recovery, he finds himself facing his past demons due to the wrongs he had committed but has no recollection. Seok Joo eventually battles his former law firm's cold, black-hearted colleagues heads on in the court as well with his re-kindled "human soul". 
Cha Young Moo (Kim Sang Joong), the CEO of the lawyer firm whom had molded Kim Seok Joo to be an ace lawyer through his connections and teachings. 
Although he tries to remain an understanding father figure towards Seok Joo, he finds himself in a growing conflict with Seok Joo after Seok Joo restarts his new way of living after his accident especially when it's going against the law firm's interests. 
Lee Ji Yoon (Park Min Young) grew up poor and got an internship after much hardships to work under Ace Lawyer, Kim Seok Joo after she graduated from a 3rd-rated law school. As she believes in using law to help people in need instead of using it to up one's benefits, she is always at loggerheads with Seok Joo who will do anything to win. But strangely, their relationship takes a turn for the better after Seok Joo's accident which changes his outlook on life and as the memory-less Seok Joo began to reflect on his past mistakes, she finds herself standing by his side as he goes into battle to prove himself.
cre: yeohweping, Repentance threadHere's the drama thread. Saw some of you there already :) , but this is for those who don't know of it yet. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022604/upcoming-drama-2014-repentance-%E6%94%B9%E8%BF%87%E8%BF%81%E5%96%84-%EA%B0%9C%EA%B3%BC%EC%B2%9C%EC%84%A0/p2
On Dramabeans, Lee Ji Yoon sounded too candyish, but reading this description, it sounds more palatable. I am generally iffy about candy heroines since there is nothing much you can do differently about them beyond a point. However, the story is interesting and Min Young gets to act with a legend like Kim Myung Min. So I am all for it. I don't know how far character growth will take place, the character who will do the 360 degree turn will be Seok Joo, but surely, from just an intern who does not get to do what she wants, Ji Yoon will reach a point where she has to play a more active role as she stands by Seok Joo against his former colleagues who are very powerful people.
I think it is time PMY reaches another level in her acting and hopefully, working with such great actors will give her new insights into acting, teach her new techniques and fuel her passion for acting. Just reading Myung Min's views on acting gives me goosebumps. From his StarN interview "I put efforts as the priority, and even though I'm quite well recognized as an actor now, I still go through pronunciation and vocalization practices every morning. I always try hard to use 100% of what I have in acting. If you don't feel any pressure, you can't become an actor. If you don't practice, that all shows up, and an actor should never show his real emotion, even though your mother has passed away only the day before. Acting is all about showing."
Come on Min Young ah, you are in a second acting school. Absorb like a sponge and do your best!

Guest AndOne

Yes, she did say that she needed to up the ante and not play cutesy role anymore. She can't get a better co-star to "learn" from than Kim Myung Min - Fighting !!!
:)>-

Guest asyree

For his movie Closer to Heaven with Ha Ji Won, KMM shed 20 kg of his weight to make him look like a dying person. The more weight loss he got, the weaker he came to the point he couldn't even move or remember his dialog well. All crews and actors cried everyday watching him weaker and weaker till the director begged him to stop dieting and started eating.

For White Tower when KMM played a genius surgeon he spent six hours a day on using surgery kits; knives, needles, etc on chicken meat to the point he could stitch the meat without looking, only by instinct since the role requires him as a genius in his field. That is KMM you should know and the kind of actor PMY will work together. She really has to work crazy hard coz this man is really one of its kind.

By the way, nice to meet you all!

asyree

said: For his movie Closer to Heaven with Ha Ji Won, KMM shed 20 kg of his weight to make him look like a dying person. The more weight loss he got, the weaker he came to the point he couldn't even move or remember his dialog well. All crews and actors cried everyday watching him weaker and weaker till the director begged him to stop dieting and started eating.

For White Tower when KMM played a genius surgeon he spent six hours a day on using surgery kits; knives, needles, etc on chicken meat to the point he could stitch the meat without looking, only by instinct since the role requires him as a genius in his field. That is KMM you should know and the kind of actor PMY will work together. She really has to work crazy hard coz this man is really one of its kind.

By the way, nice to meet you all!

Park Min-yeong to lead new law drama

photo417872.jpg

Actress Park Min-yeong will make her comeback with the new MBC drama "A New Leaf" (working title). 

Yesterday, the broadcaster announced it has cast Park as the leading female role, Lee Ji-yoon, a character who works as an intern at a prestigious local law firm.

"Though Min-yeong's character is not the smartest person in the firm, she has bright energy and a conviction that every man is equal before the law", said MBC through a press release.

As she teams up with accomplished actor Kim Myeong-min in the new drama, industry insiders showed a lot of attention to the new project. An official of MBC revealed that "A New Leaf" will not merely highlight the romantic relationship of characters, but it will focus more on complex legal battles that will fascinate today's viewers.

The drama will be written by Choi Hee-ra, who also wrote the 2012 medical drama "Golden Time". Producer Park Jae-beom-I of "Missing You" (2012) has also joined the team. 

The first episode of the show will be aired in April.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

cre: hancinema

I didn't know there was going to be a romantic relationship, thought it was going to be platonic all the way. We will see how that plays out.The words "bright energy" really freak me out. :( Why can't interns be dull and harried like they really are and not energizer bunnies? ~X( 

Guest blossomnagr

The words "bright energy" really freak me out. :( Why can't interns be dull and harried like they really are and not energizer bunnies? ~X(