Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest dada_princess

Hi friends

Chris.Christy- summer photos are really amazing~oh, i bet no one can keep heart beat when first seeing them >.< Wonnies of these days reminds me of him 2 or 3 years ago. His long long hair returns :D Thank you, Oceanluv ^^

About the 44 peaksang arts works, it's really great 'cos he's one of nominees for porpularity awards. I bet he will win this time. Others categories also include names of other <M>'s crew members :)) The ceremony is going to take place in national theatre at 04.24 and live broadcast by SBS. Wonnie is about to come (not sure til now)

Because I'm always a Kang Dong Won fan. :wub: I will watch all his dramas and movies because he's a very good actor and keeps getting better. And I love, love, LOVE Duelist (and of course Maundy Thursday). :P

Even you just mention <Our Happy time> a bit, oh...i feel hurt deeply in my heart whenever i think of this film TT

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Osen 2008.03.28 11:30

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Guiyeoni's men, 'Always get popular!'

20080328113015.659.0.jpg

Actors who starred in movies written by Guiyeoni have become top stars in the movie industry. These stars are Kang Dong-won, Jo Han-seon, Song Seung-heon, and Jang Geun-seok.

"Temptation of Wolves" helped Kang Dong-won and Jo Han-seon, who were new actors then, to rise to the top. They played high school students. Kang Dong-won captured the hearts of high school girls with his perfect looks, and Jo Han-seon captured audiences with his tough, rebel image. After this movie, they have been cast in various movies and have become top actors.

Song Seung-heon was in "The Guy was Cool" as a rebellious high school student and acted with Jeong Da-bin, who is now deceased. He played a trustworthy boyfriend who always helped his girlfriend to get out of trouble. Although he was rough to other friends, he was affectionate toward his girlfriend. He plays a charismatic character in "Fate", which is playing now.

The movie "Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do", released on April 3, is up to Jang Geun-seok It is the work of director Kang Geon-hyang, who also wrote "Temptation of Wolves". It is premiering after three years. He has the role of Eun-kyu, a lead vocal of a band and who has a handsome voice and great songwriting skills. Cha Ye-ryeon's character is a casual high school student and is his only love interest. He faces trouble with his friend Jeong Ee-cheol because of Cha Ye-ryeon, but he keeps his friendship and ultimately keeps his girlfriend.

The guys in movies made from Guiyeoni's novels cannot help but be dreamy, for it is the romance of all girls. A plain high school girl is surrounded by two good-looking, perfect guys who confess to her. There is the theme of broken friendships resulting from love, but these 'cool men' keep their friendship and their love. Basically, they are perfect characters and the actors who play them are headed towards success.

Guest subduing mara

About the 44 peaksang arts works, it's really great 'cos he's one of nominees for porpularity awards. I bet he will win this time. Others categories also include names of other <M>'s crew members :)) The ceremony is going to take place in national theatre at 04.24 and live broadcast by SBS. Wonnie is about to come (not sure til now)

:w00t: I do hope he is going to attend this ceremony.. :lol: Pls share with us once schedule is set ^^

dada, could u pls trans this news?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=496

and

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

'M' 이명세 감독, 전주 매그넘사진전 주인공으로 참석

[마이데일리] 2008년 04월 08일(화) 오전 11:04

[마이데일리 = 정경화 기자] 이명세 감독이 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전 개관식을 축하하기 위해 전주를 찾는다. 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전에서는 자신만의 독특한 스타일로 `스타일리스트 감독`, `빛의 마술사`라고 불리는 이명세 감독의 사진도 전시될 예정이다.

제 9회 전주국제영화제(집행위원장 민병록) 조직위원회가 오는 15일 매구넘 시네마 특별 전시장에서 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전을 연다. 국내 영화제 중 최초로 마련된 이번 기획 전시회의 개관식에는 송하진 조직위원장, 민병록 전주국제영화제 집행위원장과 영화 `M`의 이명세 감독이 참석해 개관을 축하할 예정이다.

이번 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전에는 세계적인 사진작가 그룹 매그넘에서 기획한 매그넘 시네마 작품 81점을 비롯해 매그넘 사진 작가들이 촬영한 이명세, 강동원, 문소리, 하정우의 모습이 담긴 한국영화 작품 3점이 전시된다.

전주 매그넘 영화 사진전은 오는 4월 15일 오후 5시 개관식을 시작으로 5월 12일까지 매그넘 시네마 특별 전시장(전주 고사동 구 에프샵 1층)에서 전시된다.

[사진 = 이명세 감독]

(정경화 기자 chmong@mydaily.co.kr)

M will be attend 9th Jeonju International Film Festival ^^

Guest dada_princess

dada, could u pls trans this news?

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=496

and

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

[마이데일리] 2008년 04월 08일(화) 오전 11:04

[마이데일리 = 정경화 기자] 이명세 감독이 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전 개관식을 축하하기 위해 전주를 찾는다. 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전에서는 자신만의 독특한 스타일로 `스타일리스트 감독`, `빛의 마술사`라고 불리는 이명세 감독의 사진도 전시될 예정이다.

제 9회 전주국제영화제(집행위원장 민병록) 조직위원회가 오는 15일 매구넘 시네마 특별 전시장에서 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전을 연다. 국내 영화제 중 최초로 마련된 이번 기획 전시회의 개관식에는 송하진 조직위원장, 민병록 전주국제영화제 집행위원장과 영화 `M`의 이명세 감독이 참석해 개관을 축하할 예정이다.

이번 전주 매그넘 영화 사진전에는 세계적인 사진작가 그룹 매그넘에서 기획한 매그넘 시네마 작품 81점을 비롯해 매그넘 사진 작가들이 촬영한 이명세, 강동원, 문소리, 하정우의 모습이 담긴 한국영화 작품 3점이 전시된다.

전주 매그넘 영화 사진전은 오는 4월 15일 오후 5시 개관식을 시작으로 5월 12일까지 매그넘 시네마 특별 전시장(전주 고사동 구 에프샵 1층)에서 전시된다.

[사진 = 이명세 감독]

(정경화 기자 chmong@mydaily.co.kr)

M will be attend 9th Jeonju International Film Festival ^^

'M' 이명세 감독, 전주 매그넘사진전 주인공으로 참석

Director Lee came to Jeonju to congratulate the press photo ceremony of the 9th JIFF. there is also a photo exhibition which has admissions of many international photographers from "Magnum Group". It's said that there are 3 photo stores taken by Magnum's photographers featuring director Lee, Dong Won oppa, Moon So Ri and Han Jeong Woo who made successful films.

이제는 남자도 V라인이 대세!

It's talk about the trend of V-line in Korean male entertainers (In Korea, it's S-line if we refer to female, and V-line for male) in both negative and positive terms. Wonnie whose the latest photos are being spead out, is mentioned as a representitve for this trend, followed by JAng Geun seok, Lee Jun Gi, Superjunior's Hee Chul etc. they're all handsome and have a perfect V-line.

Guest syille

^

Thanks Dada for your trans....

happy to know that people recognize him beside the Slim image he does has the V line too.....

:):lol:

thanks oceanluv for all pics your post....

surely georgeous male....sssrrttt...... :wub:

Guest subduing mara

OMO .. Close-up pics 'n clips are melting me :w00t: .. All that can tell our Wonnie not just has a V-line shape, but PERFECT line for me .. his eyes and face expressions also reminding me of Sad Eyes..thx oeceanluv and dadani ..

Happy a Thai new year , let's splashing water !! ... :D

ah~~ i first time saw him in 1% percent of anything although i didnt like that drama BUT i loved his acting.. then i saw him again in Temptation of Wolves.. ah~~ He really is a good actor!

I've see those two a long ago but just got the Magic now.... to be honest I always followed his drama's & movies.... because I like his act..... he always plays different characters..

and the clip will be posted later....

70445978gz3fs2.jpg

download here: http://www.uploadd.com/download.aspx?pku=2...PBVWRUMVESWHWL6

what's this poll about?

http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/she...041416135540119

The first place: Jang Dong gun 26.5%

The second place: Jo In sung 26.3%

The third place: our dongwon 10.7%

Guest TY_KSW

what's this poll about?

http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/she...041416135540119

The first place: Jang Dong gun 26.5%

The second place: Jo In sung 26.3%

The third place: our dongwon 10.7%

That is the ranking of survey "the most wanted male and female actor to spend time with during Korea Black Day."

1701 single male and female between age 20 to 30 took part in this survey that was held by a certain beer company in Korea from April 8th to 11th. JDG and KTH with 26.5% and 30.4% of the votes took the first place respectively in the male and female category.

Jo In Sung and Jeon Ji Hyun with 26.3% and 12.1% were in the second place. The third place went to Kang Dong Won and Yun Eun Hye who received 10.7% and 9.1% of the votes. Rain and Kim Ha-Neul with 10.7% and 9.1% votes were in the Forth place. And Gong Yoo and Ha Ji Won were in the Fifth place with 9.1% and 8.8% votes.