Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest subduing mara

Heloooo everyone...

It's nice to see numerous signs of M around the city, the premiere is just around the corner :lol: jeezzzz I wanna visit Seoul right now!! ^-^

Seems everyone is looking forward to the same thing that is to see DW on the red carpet now -- I think chance is very few to see him in TIFF as I don't even see his name on the guest lists at all... or he may show up on the day to surprise us ? hehe :lol: .. Well , let's hope for him to attend PIFF instead..

Long time no see you here Kamin :rolleyes: I also have much to do to post here oftentimes.

This is just a summary of the survey's result, not a new poll :) yeah Yesasia is quite good. there is aalways discount on its items.

hehe ... you will see me appear here more from now lah~ dada_princess^^ I'm come back!!

thank you for a nice summary translation

Yah~ subduing_mara & oceanluv, I also waiting to see Dongwon on red-carpet in PIFF also.

syille, I'm feel refresh too.(thanks for your mail lah^^ I love you girl!)

Guest ripgal

He's really a private person huh? Really want to see him in public events cos it's been long since I saw this guy..

All we've seen were pics of him filming M..but well, altho they're enough for me to savour...I still wana see him live...preferably on stage accepting AN AWARD! hahaha..

Can't wait for M to come out!!

Guest syille

yeeaaha....thanks dadaprincess for the translations.... i'm happy reading it...specs the movieweek translation... :D

well...

subduingmara, oceanluv, kamin, ripgal , me and many fans all around the world of dongwonnie really wanna see him again in some public ceremony.....

:) hopely he will hear us.....

Guest dada_princess

YTN 2007-08-30

It's reported that Daniel Henny supposes his face is very dissapointing, Dong Won also feels he has a very bad look and rather inhumane face....The series of celebs who are unsatisfied with their face includes Song Yoon Ah, Han Chae Young...

My goodness...If they're all ugly, other celebs must be like monsters ^^ :lol: Even when Dongwonnie sleeps...25a425bb25a425bb25a425bbt2.png

My goodness...If they're all ugly, other celebs must be like monsters ^^ :lol: Even when Dongwonnie sleeps...

thanks for that news, i agree with you...they are too humble...hehe

20070831100119913b61005xr4.jpg

i think this is top 20 most visitted movie websites...

yeah!! M ranked No.1!!

44857672ss1.jpg

credit: dcdongwon

Guest dada_princess

thanks for that news, i agree with you...they are too humble...hehe

i think this is top 20 most visitted movie websites...

yeah!! M ranked No.1!!

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5940/44857672ss1.jpg

You're right! I think They dont need to humble at all. Definitely they're icon for beauty and perfection ;)

Thanks for the news ^^ it's great that [M] receives most concern from the public^^ But sometimes it's awfully slow for me to load the page. Everyone can leave a message there...then go ahead!!!

You can keep track with the poll at <Cine21>'s homepage (i search and find out where the poll comes from ^^http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Company/company_ranking.php

Guest ripgal

Hahaha..Wonnie thinks he has an inhumane face? :lol:

Well, a good looking one he has then.. I'd fall head over heels over this guy with a baddie look..

Guest dada_princess

That poll will continue to mid-september. He's absolutely hottie in Korea..not here on Soompi T_T :huh:

I pay a visit to overall top 20 posters and saw Rippal there, you're great indeed :)

Guest Airine Pratama

Heloooo everyone...

It's nice to see numerous signs of M around the city, the premiere is just around the corner :lol: jeezzzz I wanna visit Seoul right now!! ^-^

Seems everyone is looking forward to the same thing that is to see DW on the red carpet now -- I think chance is very few to see him in TIFF as I don't even see his name on the guest lists at all... or he may show up on the day to surprise us ? hehe :lol: .. Well , let's hope for him to attend PIFF instead..

Whoaaa seeing all the hype in Korea and in this thread about M ... I'm getting excited ... It's been a very long time since Dongwon made his public appearance ... I guess he should come to TIFF as he is the main actor ... But i really can't wait for M's premiere ... The movie itself is already big in an out the country plus Dongwon's appearance after some time "hiding" from the media ...

M's premiere will be on early october, am i right?

My goodness...If they're all ugly, other celebs must be like monsters ^^ :lol:

I know thats right come on Daniel stop being phony he knows he looks good, I dont even know why he told that lie I guess to make mere mortals feel normal. LOL Also Kang is very attractive his look is sexy yet young. I dont know its something about his eyes that can go from funny to sexy to serious in many different ways. I dont see how he made it as a model if his face or look is inhumane LOL everybody should be inhumane if thats the case which its not. :D

Guest dada_princess

Captures : KTF free photo (2004) :lol: DW...so cute

ktf059xm4.jpg

ktf065tr4.jpg

ktf122ie9.jpg

ktf166pm0.jpg

M's premiere will be on early october, am i right?

exactly on 26 October :)

I know thats right come on Daniel stop being phony he knows he looks good, I dont even know why he told that lie I guess to make mere mortals feel normal. LOL Also Kang is very attractive his look is sexy yet young. I dont know its something about his eyes that can go from funny to sexy to serious in many different ways. I dont see how he made it as a model if his face or look is inhumane LOL everybody should be inhumane if thats the case which its not. :D

:rolleyes:tanio12 , in some respect you're right! But we shouldn't accuse Daniel of being phony, as oceanluv said,

they're just too humble
That's just the way he responses too many high-faluting compliments on his 'beauty'. DW did the same way for long (since 2004) B)

Guest kdramafanusa

The 40th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards (2004)

POPULARITY AWARDS (FILM): Kang Dong Won, Kwon Sang Woo, Han Ga In, Kim Sun Ah

(source: netease)

Baeksang_40_1.jpg

Baeksang_40_2.jpg

Baeksang_40_3.jpg

Baeksang_40_4.jpg

^ l-r: Kwon Sang Woo, Han Ga In, Kim Sun Ah, Kang Dong Won, Ha Ji Won

Baeksang_40_5.jpg

Baeksang_40_6.jpg

whoah...

lately my inet...slow as ever...damm very slow....

and now finally...i can open and repy properly....

thanks for keep updating the cyon pics...

but still wanting the mvio... ;)

dadaprincess if we looking back...kdw was cute funny n sweet boy....but now...we're see a mature and serious gentleman... :)

we're agree that kdw and hjw was a great couple but i don't think they will be together on the movie again...

kdw is kind of person that want to try something new always....

so maybe he will taken another part and another co starr or maybe another movie genre...like horror? in his next project.... who knows...

:)

what ever he takes...i should respect it....and will always watching it.... :D

he's my rising sun...what can do? :)

Ah~ I'm not sure ...but, it's seem like [M] will invite to PIFF next month la. Hopefully we can see Dongwon on red carpet^^

올 부산국제영화제 64개국 275편 10월4일 개막 공식발표

2007년 9월 4일(화) 오후 5:57 [뉴스엔]

200709041748191003_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 글 김미영 기자/사진 권현진 기자]

한국의 세계 영화축제의 자존심인 제12회 부산국제영화제가 오는 10월 4일부터 12일까지 열린다.

4일 오후 5시 서울 남대문로 대한상공회의소에서는 제12회 부산국제영화제의 기자회견이 진행됐다.

김동호 집행위원장은 “이번 영화제에는 64개국의 275편이 소개된다”며 “이는 지난해 보다 30편이나 늘어난 수치다”고 말문을 열었다.

이번 부산국제영화제를 통해 처음으로 세상에 소개되는 작품들도 많아 그 의미가 뜻깊다. 월드 프리미어 66편, 인터내셔널 26편, 아시아 프리미어는 101편이다. 이는 부산국제영화제의 한층 높아진 국제적 위상을 보여주고 있다.

제12회 부산국제영화제에는 두 개의 섹션이 신설됐다. 거장들의 신작과 화제작을 소개하는 갈라 프레젠테이션과 젊은 영화 작가들을 소개하는 플래시 포워드는 부산국제영화제가 야심차게 준비한 새 섹션이다.

특히 이명세 감독과 강동원의 주연으로 화제가 되고 있는 ‘M’은 갈라 프레젠테이션에서 세상에 처음으로 빛을 보게 된다.

개막작으로는 펑 샤오강 감독의 중국영화 ‘집결호’가 , 폐막작으로는 마사유키, 츠루마키 가츠야 감독의 ‘에반게리온 신극장판:서’가 선정됐다.

한편 제12회 부산국제영화제와 함께 아시안필름마켓 2007도 함께 진행된다. 아시안필름마켓은 8일부터 11일까지 총 4일간 진행되며 아시아 영화들의 해외 진출을 적극 돕는데 목적을 두고 있다.

이 외에도 부산국제영화제에는 아시아연기자 네트워크, 아시아영화펀드, 핸드프린팅 등 다양한 섹션과 행사들이 마련돼 세계영화인들의 영화축제 장을 마련한다.

김미영 grandmy@newsen.com / 권현진 khj76@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

source : http://cyplaza.cyworld.com/media/news/View...090417573188203

more photo from M

0022367hk5.jpg

NEWS

2007/09/05

태생부터 연예인유전자 갖고있는 스타들은 누구?

200709051658069530pk4.jpg

[뉴스엔 최나영 기자]

“아니, 당신은 태어날 때부터 연예인!”

Mnet '재용이의 더 순결한 19'(진행 정재용) 에서는 '요람에서 방송국까지 BEST 19'란 주제로 태생부터 연예인 유전자를 갖고 있는 빛나는 스타들에 대해 살펴본다.

"얼굴이 크다" "다리가 짧다" "허리 살이 접힌다" 등 네티즌들이 쏟아내는 냉정한 평가에도 불구하고 연예인의 실물을 본 이들이 대부분 하는 말 중 가장 흔한 말은 “정말 연예인은 아무나 하는 게 아닌가봐!”가 아닐까?

태생부터 좋은 유전자만 뽑아 왔다 해도 과언이 아닌 스타들의 어린 시절모습에서도 성인 이상의 카리스마가 뿜어져 나온다는 스타들의 어린 시절을 순결한 재용이가 꼼꼼하게 짚어본다. 수많은 스타들이 '태생적 연예인 자질'을 뽐내는 가운데 유독 재용이의 심기를 불편하게 했던 이가 있었으니 바로 조인성과 강동원.

일명 왕자의 자리를 가리는 81년생 동갑내기 조인성과 강동원은 어린 시절조차 완소남의 조건을 너무나 완벽히 갖추고 있었다. 어릴 때부터 남다른 작은 머리를 과시했던 강동원과 잘나도 너무 잘난 조인성의 사진은 '재용이의 더 순결한 19' 여자 스탭들의 마음을 설레게 하기에 충분했다는 후문이다. 굳이 둘의 왕좌를 가리자면 근소한 차이로 조인성이 승리했다. 이유는 오직 강동원의 머리가 너무 작기 때문. 자고로 사람은 머리가 크고 봐야 한다는 정재용만의 지론에 의한 평가였다.

다음으로 정재용의 개인적인 사랑을 듬뿍 받고 있는 김태희와 전지현의 어린 시절은 한마디로 “잘 자라줘서 고맙다”였다. 귀여운 이목구비로 예비 스타탄생을 예고했던 김태희의 어린 시절과 그냥 메이크업만 하면 곧바로 CF를 찍을 수 있겠다는 정재용의 평가가 더해진 전지현의 어린 시절. 하지만 전지현에게 마음이 기운 정재용은 “함께 학창시절을 보내지 못해 아쉽다. 다음 생애를 기약하자”며 전지현에게 한 표를 선사했다.

한편 외모에 민감한 '재용이의 더 순결한 19' 남성 제작팀은 어린이임에도 불구하고 미남의 포스를 자랑하는 장동건과 원빈에게는 “너무 잘생겨서 짜증난다”, “우리의 적이다!”며 질투 섞인 한숨을 토해내기도 했단다. 방송은 5일 오후 11시.

최나영 nyny80@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지