Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

^

ok.. so..he's on top ten only? oopsss...top ten always... :D

good job kdw... you may not the sexiest but the hotest.... ;)

How did Jo In Sung outrank Kang? Cmon now. Yeah I think KDW looks sexier with the short hair and I saw the above pic of him laying on the bed. He looks nice but i saw his ribcage in one of the shots so I hope he has put on some more weight. I know he cant get too big or his clothes wont fit. Howver congrats to him for being the most flirtatious in a drama, he was wicked in Magic.

Guest ripgal

I don't think we should get upset over some popularity poll..cos we know KDW's a great actor who comes with a full pacakge of talent and physique. That's what counts right?

IMO, KDW's one of the top notch young actors out there, with so much talent and versatility. I can't seen to compare him, even with actors of his age, because I think not many can come up to par or level with him, in terms of acting. I think he's already in the league of Kwon Sang Woo, So Ji Sub and Lee Jung Jae, who happen to be my favs. And with his super hot looks, who can resist this guy, come on? :wub:

Thanx so much for sharing the M pics and trailer ppl..KDW looks really good in the pics!

Guest syille

tanio12, yeap you're right about him in the bed shots... :D

subduingmara, yess...not bad at all..... :)

ripgal, as always...i think you've got it right.....

oceanluv are there any pic of the tbtl manga?

whoah......my fav....a little bit different with kdw...but..close enough... :D really cute pepper boy....

just looking the manga's pic...remind me of the funny face of kdw in that movie... :D

thanks all.....

Guest dada_princess

^yeah! love to see his funny face in tbtl... :lol:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2115/50058498eg4.jpg

Me too :lol: TBTL must be the most funniest, as least to me ^^. i remember the script won an award in 2004... I also like the actor starring local cop Lee Cheon-Hee-buddy of clumsy pharmacist Choi Hee Chul :D . He's also a model turned actor from The Men Management

Guest syille

^

yeap dadaprincess he's also handsome and he starring many movies too, and looking them both...we can see that our kdw's skin darker than him... ^_^;)

and yeap funniest korean movie movie i ever seen..... (at least 4 me....i'm laughing alot during the movie :lol: )

thanks oceanluv 4 posting it...... :lol:

Hi their …how are you guys^^ event I not must post thing here, but I always follow up what you guy talk lah~^^

happy every time when come back to this theard and met our old friends...

Just found more photo of M masses media from Japan website(I think they took picture in Korea)

credit : Miracle

0022299M.jpg

fan making gif for M (credit : NAODY@Miracle)

0022262M.gif

0022261M.gif

Guest frozen_choco

even though he was cute as well as cool in Temptation of Wolfs, i didn't fall in love with him. It wasn't until when I watched Duelist that I completely fell in love with him. I really love that movie as well as the character he plays, and of course him too, lol. I think that character Sad Eye really suits him well and he plays it well too. The music for Sad Eye is unique and very matching with the character. All in all, i love it. I really want to buy the DVD of this movie. I saw the korean DVD of this movie from library and it's really cool design. Just too bad that it's in korean, so i can't read.

I love seeing him as a model as well. He looks great in all photoshoots.

Ah~ .."sad eye" is the most charector I love too, the 1st is TaeSong (because I knew dongwon from this)

Ya ya.. I also bought original DVD of Duelist, it's have English Subtittle also. frozen_choco, if you really want to buy it I suggest you to order from yesasia. The price is lower now and you can see how much Dongwon learning&trying a lots in special feature. He is a talent Actor^^

I found some poll at Movie Week website, anyone who can translated this? (just put here one part of all poll)

2007 가장 섹시한 남여 스타 20 -섹시 스타 설문 종합 분석

순위 여자들이 선정한 여자 섹시 스타 여자들이 선정한 남자 섹시 스타

01 이효리 16.8 % 정지훈 12.1 %

02 김혜수 15.2 % 공유 8.7%

03 한채영 11.2 % 조인성 7.6 %

04 전지현 9.6% 조인성 7.6 %

05 아이비 7.5% 소지섭 강동원 장동건 6.4%

06 김아중 6.3 %

07 박진희 3.4%

08 엄정화 2.6% 정우성 6.0 %

09 손예진 2. % 이정재 4.7%

10 한예슬 2.2% 차승원 4.3%

source > http://www.movieweek.co.kr/magazine/200708...0300020301.html

another poll we know before about 20 SEXIST Stars ( dongwon No.6 and... why they used very old picture of him TT^TT )

SEXIST 6 강동원

cont_6_20070828150541020000020300.jpg

슬픈 눈, 선이 고운 호리호리한 체격. 여자보다 더 아름다운, 남자들이 병약한 여자들에게서 느끼는 매력과 비슷한 섹시함._김태주 ‘올댓시네마’ 팀장

송아지 같은 눈망울에 소년 같은 얼굴, 순박해 보이지만 그 속에 감춰진 은밀한 섹시함! 슬림하지만 균형 잡힌 체형이 아주 매력적이다. _박연경 <인스타일> 기자

가녀린 눈빛이 보호본능을 일으킨다고 해야 할까. 그렁그렁한 눈망울로 나를 부르는 듯한 착각을 불러일으킨다. _이명진 ‘영화인’ 대리

우수에 젖은 눈동자와 범접하기 어려운 그만의 아우라에서 섹시함이 물씬물씬~! _김혜련 ‘영화인’ 대리

for duelist lover..

0022312M.jpg

Guest windschatten

whoa!!!

thanks so much for all the great images! ^_^

I really love them!

Kang Dong Won has caught my eye when I watched Duelist... although the movie itself was not that impressing but the actor does... hahaha... then I watched Temptations of Wolves and I got stuck to him...^^

Guest syille

Hi..Kamin... 'M' has a big promotion huh?... :D hopely it will get very well opinion when it releasing in october....

and wow news? hmm... i think we need dadaprincess here...heiloowww...dadaprincess... :) where are you...?

hi..frozenchoco and windscatten...4 me... at first after watched Duelist i didn't get it... but the more i watching it...the more i like it..... sad eye's caracter really suit 4 him....

:)

M schedul @ TIFF [Toronto International Film Festival]

hope to see Dongwon at this Film Fes lah ;)

tiff07-M.jpg

tiff07-M1.jpg

tiff07-M2.jpg

tiff07-M1-1.jpg

link >> http://www.tiff07.ca/filmsandschedules/fil...707111814511386

bolowing is report about 4 Korea Film in TIFF

The Korea Times Daily

내달 6~15일 토론토영화제

한국영화 상영일정 확정

07082804.gif

다음주 막을 올리는 제32회 토론토국제영화제에 출품된 작품들의 상영스케줄이 확정됐다. 이 가운데 한국영화 4편은 내달 7일부터 14일 사이 토론토 시내 곳곳에서 총 12회 상영된다.

◆매스터스 부문에 초청된 임권택 감독의 '천년학(Beyond the Years)'은 7일을 시작으로 8일과 13일에 각각 상영되며

◆이창동 감독의 '밀양(Secret Sunshine·현대세계영화)'은 7·9·13일

◆허진호 감독의 '행복(Happiness·현대세계영화)'은 8·10·14일

◆이명세 감독의 'M(비전)'은 10·12·14일 각각 3차례씩 선보인다.

영화제 기간 동안 이창동·허진호·이명세 감독이 토론토를 방문하며 한국영화진흥위원회(위원장 안정숙) 역시 일본·태국·싱가포르 등 4개국 대표와 함께 영화진흥기구 네트워크인 'AFIN(Asian Film Industry Network)'에 참여해 공동 홍보행사를 벌일 예정이다.

내달 6~15일 세계 55개국에서 349편의 영화가 초청된 이번 영화제의 입장권은 공식 웹사이트(www.tiff07.ca) 또는 박스오피스(55 Bloor St. W.)에서 구입할 수 있다. 문의: (416)968-FILM(3456) 또는 1-877-968-FILM

발행일: 08/29/2007 A7면

link > http://www.koreatimes.net/article/chk_07082830.html

Gong Yoo's Fan Meeting News but related Dongwon

공유, "강동원 조인성과 버디무비 찍고 싶어"

20070829070824240b60715qj5.jpg

연기자 공유가 강동원 조인성 등 남자 후배 연기자들과 '버디무비'를 찍고 싶다는 바람을 드러냈다.

공유는 28일 오후 8시부터 서울 건국대학교 새천년관에서 한일 팬 총 800여명이 참석한 가운데 팬미팅을 가졌다. 이날 공유는 등장과 함께 가수 김동률의 '감사'를 선사해 현장 분위기를 한껏 끌어올렸다.

또한 공유는 이날 팬미팅 행사 도중 자신에 관한 팬들의 궁금증에 답하는 'Q&A시간'에 "같이 해보고 싶은 상대 배우는 누구인가?"라는 질문을 받았다.

이에 "여배우들도 있겠지만 개인적으로 친하고 또래인 조인성 강동원씨와 함께 작품을 해보고 싶다"며 "예전에 (정)우성 형과 이정재 선배님이 출연했던 영화 '태양은 없다'처럼 이들과 함께 '버디무비'를 찍으면 재미있을 듯 하다"고 전했다.

공유는 또 "서로 친하기 때문에 더 즐겁게 일할 수 있을 것 같고 선의의 경쟁도 할 수 있을 것 같다"라며 미소 지었다.

이어 "여배우 중에는 송혜교 손예진씨와도 같이 한번 연기를 하고 싶다"고 말했다.

이날 공유는 "내년이면 30세가 되는데?"라는 질문에는 "지금이 29살인데 마치 질풍노도의 시기가 다시 온 것처럼 힘든 시기여서, 여유를 가질 수 있는 30대가 빨리 되고 싶기도 하다"면서도 "하지만 '커피프린스 1호점' 때문에 20대의 마무리를 잘 할 수 있게 돼 기분이 좋다"고 말했다.

한편 이날 공유의 팬미팅에는 윤은혜 김동욱 김재욱 이언 등 '커피프린스 1호점'의 동료 연기자들이 깜짝 등장해 공유를 감동케 했다. 이들은 이날 현장에서 '커피프린스 1호점' 스페셜방송을 함께 시청하기도 했다.

[관련기사]

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

길혜성(기자) comet@

Guest dada_princess

I'm here syille :)

Ah~ .."sad eye" is the most charector I love too, the 1st is TaeSong (because I knew dongwon from this)

Ya ya.. I also bought original DVD of Duelist, it's have English Subtittle also. frozen_choco, if you really want to buy it I suggest you to order from yesasia. The price is lower now and you can see how much Dongwon learning&trying a lots in special feature. He is a talent Actor^^

I found some poll at Movie Week website, anyone who can translated this? (just put here one part of all poll)

Long time no see you here Kamin :rolleyes: I also have much to do to post here oftentimes.

This is just a summary of the survey's result, not a new poll :) yeah Yesasia is quite good. there is aalways discount on its items.

10 sexist male stars

공유, "강동원 조인성과 버디무비 찍고 싶어"

Gong Yoo, "I want to shoot a body movie with Gang Dong Won and Jo In Sung"

A very long article which i could hardly handle at the time...Sorry oceanluv and everyone :) but it's about Gong Yoo and his hit drama Coffee Prince for most, so dont consider it too much. He just mentioned DW in his talk. But if there's such a movie, it must be worth watching. 3 hottest male stars in the same action film??? Sounds interesting, isn't it? :w00t: Also they're buddies. Gongyoo said in his former interview that they once traveled to Guam during the period of being a model. I wish we could see their photos there.:D

2007 가장 섹시한 남여 스타 20 -섹시 스타 설문 종합 분석

2007 the most 20 sexist male&female stars-questionnaire overall analysis of sexy stars

순위 여자들이 선정한 여자 섹시 스타 여자들이 선정한 남자 섹시 스타

women' ranking for male/female sexist stars

01 이효리 16.8 % 정지훈 12.1 % (Lee hyo Ri & Jung Ji Hoon-Bi)

02 김혜수 15.2 % 공유 8.7%

03 한채영 11.2 % 조인성 7.6 %

04 전지현 9.6% 조인성 7.6 %

05 아이비 7.5% 소지섭 강동원 장동건 6.4%

06 김아중 6.3 %

07 박진희 3.4%

08 엄정화 2.6% 정우성 6.0 %

09 손예진 2. % 이정재 4.7%

10 한예슬 2.2% 차승원 4.3%

---------

And here is some good compliments on Dongwonie from critics

SEXIST 6 강동원

cont_6_20070828150541020000020300.jpg

슬픈 눈, 선이 고운 호리호리한 체격. 여자보다 더 아름다운, 남자들이 병약한 여자들에게서 느끼는 매력과 비슷한 섹시함._김태주 ‘올댓시네마’ 팀장

Sad eyes, selected for old slight physique ( sort of). Being more beautiful than women, this case is similar to that men are attacted by delicate women' charm._Kim Tae Joo `All that cinema`'s team leader

송아지 같은 눈망울에 소년 같은 얼굴, 순박해 보이지만 그 속에 감춰진 은밀한 섹시함! . 슬림하지만 균형 잡힌 체형이 아주 매력적이다. _박연경 <인스타일> 기자

Despite eyeballs of a calf, face of a lad/young boy, simplicity and honesty are seen, his charm lingers in those features. The slipped but well-balanced figure (refer to DW's vote number) is very magical._Park Yeon kyung,<In style>'s journalist

가녀린 눈빛이 보호본능을 일으킨다고 해야 할까. 그렁그렁한 눈망울로 나를 부르는 듯한 착각을 불러일으킨다. _이명진 ‘영화인’ 대리

Glitter of slender eyes must have risen conservative instinct (sort of. :sweatingbullets: ) Due to his eyeballs suffused with tears, it makes me offer some misjudgement._Lee Myung Jin <movie people(not sure of the proper English name?)> agency

우수에 젖은 눈동자와 범접하기 어려운 그만의 아우라에서 섹시함이 물씬물씬~!

_김혜련 ‘영화인’ 대리

In addition, the wet pupil of the eyes and...(dun know??)difficult to some extent at Aura (I remember this is Dongwon's ad with Shin Min Ah), his charm is tender and tender~!_Kim Hye Ryeon<Movie people>