[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

Guest monchi_wonchi

Hey everyone,

For those who are chinese illiterates..sublimes has released ep 6 of MLS..go download if this is you..http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/2007/03/my...ng-project.html

Does anybody have the list of artists who sang in the OST? Who sang what, I mean. I know it's posted on the front page, but I need to be able to copy the characters as I don't read Chinese.And I would just like to say that from what I've seen so far, this drama is awesome.Also, is there a CB with MLS eps?

http://clubbox.co.kr/suna4u

《放羊的星星 電視原聲帶》內容簡介

01. 對望 韓文版

02. 極速愛情 李雅微

03. 對望 林志穎

04. Paradise 李雅微

05. 我們的紀念 李雅微

06. Goodbye My Love 何俊明

07. 堅強分手 何俊明

08. 華麗的悲傷 極速愛情 配樂

09. 陪我在107號牢房

10. 眼角的漩渦

11. 留住紀念 我們的紀念 鋼琴版

12. Goodbye初體驗 Goodbye My Love 鋼琴版

13. 天堂上的星星 Paradise 配樂

14. 白紗窗 演奏曲

15. 慢熱筆記 對望 配樂

16. 戀愛Paradise Paradise 配樂

17. 暗飆 極速愛情 配樂

18. 聖戰路西法

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happybi

Currently watching this drama and it's surprisingly good!! :D

Jimmy is soooo cute in it and the girl is awesome too! They make a very cute couple. I hope rating will continue to go up!! Hopefully, it'll be a good ending!!!

Guest aireyl

MAy some1 please give me the torrent of MLS ep.7 and above because everytime I download one episode of MLU

on mu I can't download another one because the download extended and then I have to wait :crazy: o and I can't read chinese plz and thank u :w00t:

Guest syMplicitY

I really like this drama.

I heard MLS' story is from a book ? Is it true ?

Yes...it is based on the book with the same name. The 5 yrs before is following closely with the book down to the dialogue, but the 5 yrs after is totally different from the book. Therefore, noone knows how it's gonna end.

MAy some1 please give me the torrent of MLS ep.7 and above because everytime I download one episode of MLU

on mu I can't download another one because the download extended and then I have to wait :crazy: o and I can't read chinese plz and thank u :w00t:

Are you looking for sub version??? If so, SUBlimes has just realeased ep. 6, but you can view episode 7-9 on Veoh. Here's the link: http://www.veoh.com/userVideos.html?username=Ucupracacia

If you are looking for the raw version, you can also watch it on Veoh or search www.d-addicts.com to download.

Guest aireyl

I waant the raw version to download because it very tiring downloading one file at a time

I like to download all of it on torrent

Guest stardust_x

Wow, it's based on a book? Is it titled the same or does the book have a different name?

I can't wait for the ending now .. the preview for ep 18 got me excited x]

FINALLY the misunderstanding will be resolved, it's painful seeing all the misunderstanding

^ I agree with whoever said Hana's mandarin was pretty good. She knew jokes and it was understandable.

Her voice is lower than the subs, i've gotten so use to the subbed voice :sweatingbullets:

Guest Merenge_5

I love this drama since the beginning!!Jimmy is so cute but I heard that he's already old...well not taht old but older then other stars...he's kinda like 40 or smth....is this true? he has such a baby face he's really good looking :blush:

I can't wait for ep.18 to come out...ahh that litle girl that hana (don't know her drama name...ah xing...don't know how to write it;)has after the death of jimmys brother (i know it's too complicated because I don't know their names...) is it her and jimmys daughter isn't she? The kid is soooo damn cute I really like her:)!

I didn't know that jimmy hated her afther the death of his brother:S I didn't really understand a thing¬¬' but I want them to be together again ><

Guest mzsmiley

I love this drama since the beginning!!Jimmy is so cute but I heard that he's already old...well not taht old but older then other stars...he's kinda like 40 or smth....is this true? he has such a baby face he's really good looking :blush:

Jimmy was born in 74 which makes him 33. But his physical appearance has not change one bit. Still so adorable, I love his smile the most.

Guest itz_n_obsession

I didnt know that the main cast was korean....lol I was wondering why they dubbed her voice! anyways i think ep 6 is already out and subbed by ohsublime.

Guest evelyn168

Does anyone know how long the drama is? Cause I watched ep18's previews, it seems like it'll end there... I think they're really moving along real fast...

Guest syMplicitY

I can't wait for ep.18 to come out...ahh that litle girl that hana (don't know her drama name...ah xing...don't know how to write it;)has after the death of jimmys brother (i know it's too complicated because I don't know their names...) is it her and jimmys daughter isn't she? The kid is soooo damn cute I really like her:)!

I didn't know that jimmy hated her afther the death of his brother:S I didn't really understand a thing¬¬' but I want them to be together again ><

The girl, NiNi, is 13th Bro daughter. She's AX & TQ's goddaughter. If you watch ep 1, 13th Brother asked AX to be the goddaughter, thus make TQ the godfather.

Does anyone know how long the drama is? Cause I watched ep18's previews, it seems like it'll end there... I think they're really moving along real fast...

There's a total of 20 episodes. The finale is on 7/22.

For clarification, TQ won't die. I don't know why ppl think that he'll die in the next episode...if he did die, there's no more story to tell.

Guest sweets<3

i love this twdrama! =]

jimmy and ha na is soo cute together <3

can't wait til the rest of the eps come out!

Guest kkandy4mee

not sure how many of u guys watch why why love, but i noticed that Ni Ni is also in WWL!!!! :D

she's the uncle's daughter :) SO CUTE! she's gonna go far, i hope :D

Guest aznchocol8luver

i meant as like a rmvb uploading or megaupload link.. my computer can't take torrents.. T_T

Archived