Other-language Remakes Of Korean Songs

Guest chaserj7

theres also

timeless (originally by jang ri in and junsu) - Linda Chou & Andy Quach

kiss goodbye (wang lee hom) - Andy Quach

Endless love (jackie chan and the girl i dont remember the name) - Andy Quach & Linda Chou

and a lot more

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest airen_seri

Israel - MY Girl (original). Israel is Australian/Filipino by the way

Big Bang - My Girl

Both versions are good.

Guest gem2461

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Anyways...

Filipino (Actually, it's in English) version of Loveaholic used for Spring Waltz.

I didnt know Energy and Wilber remake so many korean songs.. dissapointed.

Under other language to korean:

??? - Hen Ai Hen Ai Ni (Chinese)

Cheon Sang Ji Hee - Your Smile

Rene Liu was the chinese singer, but it was a remake of the song Nagai Aida by Kiroro (japanese).

Guest *Bananza Princess*

i loved that mv and the version that ho le thu sang.. it was soo beautiful.. and yes the guy was cute.. hehe

Under other language to korean:

??? - Hen Ai Hen Ai Ni (Chinese)

Cheon Sang Ji Hee - Your Smile

Rene Liu was the chinese singer, but it was a remake of the song Nagai Aida by Kiroro (japanese).

Oh! I really like Rene Liu's version, I knew it was from a Japanese song. Now I need to listen to CSJH's version.

Another Japanese song remade by both Korean and Chinese singers:

Mika Nakashima (Japanese) - Snow Flakes

Park Hyo Shin (Korean) - Snow Flakes

Vincy Chan (Cantonese) - Snow Flakes

Guest funkyliv

what about timeless?

Originally KellyClarkson/Justin whats-his-name-afro-boy

Now,JangRiIn/XiahJunsu

Hmm, Korean version, much better.

Guest fobbiyo

Super Junior remade one of EXILE's song. Suju's Keep in Touch is EXILE's Ki-Zu-Na.

and Chinese boyband ENERGY remade numerous Korean songs from alot of different artists. I remember one of them being DBSK's One, 1Tym - 1tym for you mind [?] etc.

I'm not really a big fan of a lot of artists trying to remake Korean Songs (except for DBSK, because they're just amazing). What I'm talking about are mostly Western Singers trying to change the WHOLE meaning of a Korean Song, ruining the whole feel. I don't know. An example of this is Timeless (by Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guardini or wtv). The melody is always amazing. But when I heard and saw the lyrics in English, it was COMPLETELY different from the translation from Korean. Aish. My point of view only. :blush: Now I'm picturing Junsu in my head. :rolleyes:

Guest LeNNi

i think that remaking is not a bad thing.. if this is a good song why not translated/remade it in to other languages.. it also can help the original singer to gain popularity too... it also can help lower the production fee, it helps the company to save some $$

But just like some of u guys mentioned, some of the remake are kinda horrible.. but of course there are some are much better than the original..

Anyway:

An American artistKelly King's "Unlock the Flow" remade Se7en's "All Night"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=167242469

A Taiwanese girl group Sweety "天使加油" remade Fin K L's "Waiting for you

Guest GiRlli3

uhm

Lee Hyori - 10 minutes

to Bao Thy - 10 minutes [vietnamese]

Chae yeon - Two of Us

to Bao thy - something... idk [vietnamese]

Guest Jin Ae

I really like Super junior M's make of Don't Don and U

I'm never really a big fan of other languages remakes of other songs. For example I really didn't like it when DBSK did a remake of The way you are(japanese) and Rising sun(chinese). It just didn't sound right if you ask me. However saying that I really liked the chinese version of Hug

I'm really into super junior M though at the moment for other remakes ^^

^

you do realize that the english version is the original, do you?

OMFG :o My bad. So the Korean Version is definitely better :D LOL. Sorry. :P I heard the Koraen version first so I thought that it was the original one. Lol.

Guest JenniKim319

That's odd, I was expecting In-Grid's English song "One More Time" to be on the list. It was redone in Korean by the group Jewlery.

Archived