Everlasting Korean Version

oha123

yeongwonhi yeongwonhiii....
Hi guyss... I sang Everlasting Korean version...uhm..and uh..decide to post it here. I sang it in 1 shot..cause Im lazy..=P... tats y i sounded tired after awhile. I hope you will give it a listen and comment on it..so I can improve on my singing... Btw, I dun relli use vibrato because..I tend to screw up the song more if I use it..lol...but Im practicing.... here's the soundclick link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=320185 ^^;

Hmm...don't cut off your notes when you're holding them, I mean, let them fade a bit :blink: I don't know what I'm saying.

You have a cute voice and when you're on those high notes in the chorus, a little vibratto comes out. I think ><"

Yeah sorry, I had a quarter of a jar full of chocolate covered caramel so I can't concentrate right. -_-

I like your voice but I think it needs to be smoother. How? I have no idea. I'll hopefully be able to comment better later.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xmichellee

i'll listen to it! be back to edit <3

edit_______________&&&

your voice is so cute! and you did it in one shot? cool!

i wish i could sing like you....

Guest VietForce

Wow you barely cracked, very nice. Except sometimes your hold your notes very longg. You do somewhat resemble BoA's voice, haha.. cute voice though ^^

^.^

Guest lea_rocks

OMG...DANG..YOU DID SO GOOD....OMG...is it wrong to say that it took my breath away when you came to the chorus part?? I mean..i'm a girl but i love singing and you did an awsome job!!! I loved it...keep up the work!! ^^

You sound absolutely adorable and cute. Your tone puts an interesting twist to BoA's style of singing this song. My only critique is support. You start out great, but in the chorus, although you sing the right notes, it lacks power and dynamic increase. Nonetheless, great job! :)

Guest Love Is...

great job, i love this song.. u sang it so well .. and at tyms u did rmeind me of boa .. haha ... koyuote voice! and what type of mic did you use? :) i need a new one.

Archived