Korean Star's Houses!

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monaero

Shin Dongyeup's house is so sophisticated, but it doesn't seem very homey. I love the color of Park Kyunrim's house. Those stairs kind of scare me though. They'd be so easy to fall off of.

Guest itrayya

i love that park kyung lim chick!!!

she is so freaken funny!!!

she is my best!!!!

nice houses... only 10 more years of working for me... i'll get one someday.

Guest J*aime

wow.. I LOVE PARK KYUNG NIM AND HYUN YOUNG'S HOUSE!!.. i love how its really colorful and the rooms are full of light.

Guest llihyi

wow~!

their house is so pretty...

i hope i will have one house too...

but unexpectedly, hwanhee's room is too messy...

dun really like it

Guest superyunji

Oh wow.

Everybody's houses look so crisp and are designed so beautifully (although I'm sure they had help. xD) except Hwanhee's. I was expecting HIM to be the neat-freak and I thought Brian would have the messy room. ^^;

Park Kyunglim's color scheme is so pretty...

Thanks, though!

Guest LaTinky

OH WOW!!!

my favorite house is Ahn Hyekyung's house ... i loved the way it looks so sweet and everything.

i want my house to be like that *^^*

suggestion : how about pets? artists pets?

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Most of them look like model homes or as least too neat to actually have someone living their daily. I am guessing stars are always on the go, so they don't really exactly live in their house. I like Fany's room/house best, as least its comfy looking. All the rest are like lounges and hotels that look like toys.

Guest A.lee

i like brians house!! and shin dong yups and park kyung lim and... i forgot the other name... oh ye and hyun youngs house.. actually all of them r nice! excpet for FtTS old house loll . actually only hwanhees room

Guest kekhang

Did anybody see Lee Hyori's Anystar music video? Is it just me, or does that look like the same closet they were standing in the mv?

Guest icedcookie

so basically, only hwanhee's house is messy ? xD hahaha thats funny. i cant see where he sleeps too.

brian is such a neat freak. i see it now :D

I LOVE THE CLOSETS !

Archived