Park HyoShin - Snow Flower

Guest oksusu

You have cereal for dinner? :blink: Okay ^^

This song is so calm, like a lullaby xD

Your voice is so pretty and smooth and pretty <33 for singing in the middle of dinner, it's awesome.

You kind of didn't reach the high notes, i don't know, it sounded weird but I still love your singing anyway ^_^

Aww it would have sounded much better with the Instrumental. Not bad at all though, you have a nice voice. Your lows are beautiful...your highs get a little pitchy but nothing to sweat about too much. Awesome job..this is one of my favorite songs. ♥ ♥ ♥

Guest luvjunjin0819

very lovely as usual!! :D I always love ur vibratto!!

i feel inspired now...*goes to sing the acoustic version*

keep the clips comin', I luv it!!

~Tab ;)

you have such good technique+mature voice!! i love it...

you should try not to cut your notes short tho--

other than that, you are THE ideal singer!

Rai-Rai: I always want to sing at the wrong time. :P I know I didn't hit the high note, but I was way to lazy to try again. ^^;;;

K_Holic: Thanks...I'm glad you liked even with my mistakes.

Nana: It was such a spur of the moment clip...didn't even think about instrumental. Maybe I should try again this time with an instrumental...

luvjunjin0819: Go and sing it...I wanna listen.

Thao: Thank you. :D

It4cH1: Yeah...working on it...uh..kind of... :unsure: Thanks for listening. :D

♬형제준☆: I love this song too...ah park hyoshin has such a nice voice. ^_^

hmaster: I do. Hey it was late and I was too lazy to make something.

iMkUe04: Thank you. :D

iridescent: Aww gee...thanks. Don't know what to say except that you are too nice. :blush:

littlebabytina16: Either way, you came and listen to it and that's all that matters. Thanks. :D

hyunnitea: I know the high note was a bit :crazy:

yalla: I'll work on that. I think someone told me that before...I just forget. Getting too old. :sweatingbullets:

..... ARE YOU FULAWAR? (sorry if i spelled it wrong.. dont really remember her sn).

If not... you are a good singer. There were I think two off pitch places. Other than that, great acapella! :)

And welcome back if you ARE fulawar, hehe. ^^

Guest dearpaperheart.

I love this song! Reminds me so much of that Kdrama I first saw ^_^, MISA. You have a great voice, I think it would've sounded better with an instrumental, but nonetheless, you did a good job. :)

NAN: People still don't know who I am...that's...kind of depressing...

malmanea87: I haven't seen you in a while...where have you been? Or is it just me? Yesh I changed my sn just before soompi went down.

ONEWiSHI: Considering singing with instrumental...but not sure yet. Unless I do it out of the blue, I'll never get around to it. Sad isn't it?

luvjunjin0819: I just went and listened. Ah...I knew there was a reason I loved your voice so much. ^^

Archived