____________________{thebigbang!

pepe.ro

+SUJU.LOVE. blendings+banners
ello. :tongue2: <always wanted to use this smiley ^_^ ohohooho~

---made a 'few' banners. suju+bigbang= LOVE<3 (at least to moi)

I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING HOLLY GIFTS! but i didn't have any decent photos of seungri (: forgive moi. :unsure: &i was inthe mood for a change. (since i suckat banners. ohbummm)

______blending(: you can have this HOLLY! (i made sure seungri wasn't cut off like top&daesung. O_O)

bigbang3.png

______banners(: if you're gonna take&use; pleaseCREDIT!

bigbang1.png

this one is 'bleahhh' >0< so plain! i didn't know what to write. hahah ;]

bigbang2.png

i LOVE suju t. (: sungmin&teukie are sooooo cute ;p poor sungmin&hyukkie got cut off >0<

sujut.png

*theyre all the same style. i actually like it. o_o

im still pondering on this question: to do a request thread. or to NOT do a request thread.

(i got alittle mad from latest request thread; someone didn't use my cc [that i actually worked very hard on] -.-)

c/c's are welcomed ++be in thought that i still have some more cartridges for my shotgun. muhahaha (: jkjk~

-----------------edited: MORE UPDATES! this time its icons. O_O

*ALL SEUNGLY one are for HOLLY~ gonna make some anime icons tomorrow for Angel<3

holly3.pngholly5.pngholly6.pngholly2.pngholly1.png

se7en.pngseven7.png <love the coloring for this one (:

--guess who THIS is! (:

junghoon2.pngjunghoon.png

--all other icons are free for use. but credit please. i will hunt you down *loads shotgun* (: heheheh.

Guest MiSs L.E

ah, ed... now the pro at blending.. those are beautiful. the suju banner is adorable. new style? it fits wonderfully. i hope you are doing well, ed. miss you.

Guest captainEDEN.

ED~!!!! AHHH!! BIG BANG IS LOVEEEE~!!!!

*holds up an I LOVE Ed and BIG BANG sign*

*dies*

TOTALLY adoring. these look awesome! *thumbs up*

-edits.

ARGH, Hannah beat me! );

Guest music &jys

awhh they're really cutee!

bluue is def a great color on the boys.

++ i totally agree that the style of the banners are niice.

the whole layering thing.

goodjob!

<33

Guest straw.ME

AHHH!

The LOVE!

those are simply HAWTT!

haha!

i likes it!

I love the bigbang banners! <3

BTW!

Im Daff call me Daffy! ^^

~meishsh0rt <3

hannahh~ are you ok? :tears: you sound so sad *looks at siggie* O_O hope depression didn't kick in *kicks depression* RAWR! i miss ya too hannahhh~ (tell junsu jr&valentine that uncle Ed says '<3' <if you can say that ^^)

-----------oh i can't wait for may 3rd. that's when MY depression kicks in. TT___TT"

Eden! bigbang IS love<3 ^^ im still addicted to DirtyCash. (: muhahahha *holds up 'Eden rocks Ed's socks ALLTHEWAY`* :D

music_&jys blue IS a greatcolor on the boys. (: makes them all look hot&gangstaa<3 hah!`

--aw thanksss~ youre so kind ^_^

meishsh0rt Daffy? oooh~ whatta unique (&totallycool) name :D nice ta meetya~ (: im glad you like them. ^_^

---i thought they'd be horrible. they're very plain. but since im very lazy (: it goes well hand in hand. <3

i shall be back tomorrow. perhaps. with more. blue stuff. *thumbs up*

Guest MiSs L.E

ha. i guess you can say that. my.. i havent even looked at them in such a long time. arent i a horrible mother.. sigh... may 3rd? what happens then?

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

MY GA! OH MA OH! XDDDDD

That first graphic made me drool! It's hott!

I love the two BB banners too! Super sexy!

Goshers, ED...hope you don't mind me calling you that...

You are too talented! I'm in love with your work! =)

Guest chibi_ryou

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-will edit later- =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

-->WAHHHH. I'm going to have to edit this tomorrow b/c I still have hw and it's like.. 11 PM? O___O;; I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WITH A LONGG REPLY! xD b/c bigbang is just love.. i can't not reply longish. xD

holly hearts ed'!

Guest straw.ME

meishsh0rt Daffy? oooh~ whatta unique (&totallycool) name :D nice ta meetya~ (: im glad you like them. ^_^

lol thank you! ^^

people tells me tat.

lol Nice to meet you too! ^^

I've seen you here lots never got to introduce myself haha

~Meishsh0rt <3

Guest MiSs L.E

oh ed... oh god, im so sorry. dammnit.. sigh. more depression.. if you need to talk, im only a pm away or if my inbox is full, email me: crstnprd@yahoo.com

fightng, ed~ hold on..

^ hahahah (: its ok hannah....

--im not a person who is easily depressed. *sigh* only on one day. (besides; my best friend didn't like it when i was depressed; we were always so goofy&wierd) -.-

i hope YOU get better :lol: & i got janus&fugen by my side. and you got JUNSU! ^_^

cheer up hannah dear~ FIGHTING<3

^_^ hannahh~ hope you get better FAST!

--i don't like it when people get depressed. i get depressed then. :tears: (&i dont like it when i get depressed; makes me feel so 'dead'&'empty'with no heart;)

at least you can get over it... my other friends can't get it over with.. they'll always be like "Ed, she was your best friend; show some more tears!"

-but the thing is, my bestfriend wouldn't have wanted me to shed tears. she always liked it when we were laughing. ^_^ thats just the way it is. (:

Guest bohemianheart.

0-0

those are so pretty. I love the colors & everything else. <3.

Is that a new style eh? because it's hotness. I wanna learn from you!

You are a pro pro. & i mean it ehehe. it's so hotness. Big Bang is the love!!

Archived