If You Date My Daughter

Guest dove

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest SuYinadmirer

That's a lovely father! Wow. I don't have a father so I would have very much liked a father like this who cares for his daughter.

Guest velvetsky

This is hilarious!

I couldn't stop laughing haha

I love no.4 LMAOO!

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex  without using a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me  elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

& no.8 LOLOL

Rule Eight:

Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough  to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or  anything other than overalls, a sweater, and my old Army Field Jacket -  zipped up to her throat.

Guest silver_moon525

This is SUPER funny, I can't believe he actually said that it takes longer for her daughter to put on makeup than to paint the golden gate bridge XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest legweak17

Lol! I love it, this cracked me up....."old folks homes are better"......lol! That's some funny stuff xD <333333333

Secretly, I'm sure this is how all dads are with their daughters :P

I have a shotgun, a shovel, and a half acre behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Lmao I <3 this.

The dad is amazing. He is right though, if you love a girl so much you do have to respect and go through harsh rules.

Archived