Hyun Bin & Hwang Ji Hyun, Dating <3

I'm pretty sure they did go out.

There were pics of them together on a date ;)

I think they never looked good together anyways.

She looks too old for him.

The pics you were talking about were them with others out on a ski/snowboard thing around SQ time 2006. And that other guy in the party was in way closer physical proximity than HB to HJH. If he's more famous than HB, maybe she'll say he's her secret hubby.

There were just way too many red flags to make me believe it's ever true as Miss HJH dissed. I bet they maybe developing sth, but not right out dating as only HJH claimed. All I can say she's one super dumb silly plastic girl to ever get soo close to getting this gorgeous perfect man, but spoiling it for not keeping her mindless lid shut.

1. Only pics seen of them 'dating for a yr' were those of that ski thing WITH another couple pals around. They were not holding hands or in any way showing any intimacy. Trust me, if I'm that close to HB AND I'm his gf, I'll turn into a koala, no shame and heck cares who's around. HB is always quiet when in hiatus but that's during his MFL and SQ days...dun think he can go anywhere without ppl spotting/ hounding him back then. She said they went out doing normal couple stuff like watching movies. Have u seen HB at movie premieres? He's always spotted, always a diff look as if wanting to hide fr being spotted....AND nobody has spotted him with A GF?!

2. She suddenly leaked it out when binnie was off in Malta shooting some CF....and she has some upcoming projects (witch yoo hee) and appearances and stuff.

3. Bin 's own words: they r good friends, never denied they may have sth more in development, but not bf/gf as claimed. News all out already, no need to denyIF it's true. 'damages' done. He openly acknowledged sth more maybe developing, she has a chance...but...

4. HJH still kept yelping with no end on her cyworld and whatnots, like how stressful it was to be tagged HB gf. If she has any conscience/consideration of HB who ADORES his privacy and would never use these 'tactic's for publicity (if he likes to pull one, he'll so pull one with Suna, but never were they seen in public after mnikss days even later mnikss promos), she should at least shut up and be the gf she CLAIMED she was for the past year.

5. things quiet down, afterall even if they r dating, no big deal. BUT she started talking again when 9 in 2 outs needed noise...so go figure. I think eventually HB cut ties with her for good even as friends (who can tolerate friends/gfs using u solely for publicity and utterly tactless?!@@#$#@%) and she posted they broke up or sth in her cyworld. and with all the time he spent playing baseball and hanging out with his hyungs.....a gf?! she's one in her head maybe... in mine too!! lol

SO...end of story. Believe whatever u wanna. I think HB liked her more than a friend for a while, and she really had a chance of snatching him for good, but her moronic yelpin mouth and just mindblowingly stupid and annoying personality blew it for good. If I were her, I'll sew up my mouth and cry every nite coz he's her best bet in life.

I'm sorry that I've seen her acting, and with her talent, it makes perfect sense she needed this break desperately.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SARANGx

nopee !

they arn't dating..

i posted an article abou these two !

they were once a couple but after 2 or 3 months they broke up

because of some problems.

THEY DID GO OUT BUT THEY BROKE UP !!!!!!!!

just to clear stuff out.

The pics you were talking about were them with others out on a ski/snowboard thing around SQ time 2006. And that other guy in the party was in way closer physical proximity than HB to HJH. If he's more famous than HB, maybe she'll say he's her secret hubby.

There were just way too many red flags to make me believe it's ever true as Miss HJH dissed. I bet they maybe developing sth, but not right out dating as only HJH claimed. All I can say she's one super dumb silly plastic girl to ever get soo close to getting this gorgeous perfect man, but spoiling it for not keeping her mindless lid shut.

1. Only pics seen of them 'dating for a yr' were those of that ski thing WITH another couple pals around. They were not holding hands or in any way showing any intimacy. Trust me, if I'm that close to HB AND I'm his gf, I'll turn into a koala, no shame and heck cares who's around. HB is always quiet when in hiatus but that's during his MFL and SQ days...dun think he can go anywhere without ppl spotting/ hounding him back then. She said they went out doing normal couple stuff like watching movies. Have u seen HB at movie premieres? He's always spotted, always a diff look as if wanting to hide fr being spotted....AND nobody has spotted him with A GF?!

2. She suddenly leaked it out when binnie was off in Malta shooting some CF....and she has some upcoming projects (witch yoo hee) and appearances and stuff.

3. Bin 's own words: they r good friends, never denied they may have sth more in development, but not bf/gf as claimed. News all out already, no need to denyIF it's true. 'damages' done. He openly acknowledged sth more maybe developing, she has a chance...but...

4. HJH still kept yelping with no end on her cyworld and whatnots, like how stressful it was to be tagged HB gf. If she has any conscience/consideration of HB who ADORES his privacy and would never use these 'tactic's for publicity (if he likes to pull one, he'll so pull one with Suna, but never were they seen in public after mnikss days even later mnikss promos), she should at least shut up and be the gf she CLAIMED she was for the past year.

5. things quiet down, afterall even if they r dating, no big deal. BUT she started talking again when 9 in 2 outs needed noise...so go figure. I think eventually HB cut ties with her for good even as friends (who can tolerate friends/gfs using u solely for publicity and utterly tactless?!@@#$#@%) and she posted they broke up or sth in her cyworld. and with all the time he spent playing baseball and hanging out with his hyungs.....a gf?! she's one in her head maybe... in mine too!! lol

SO...end of story. Believe whatever u wanna. I think HB liked her more than a friend for a while, and she really had a chance of snatching him for good, but her moronic yelpin mouth and just mindblowingly stupid and annoying personality blew it for good. If I were her, I'll sew up my mouth and cry every nite coz he's her best bet in life.

I'm sorry that I've seen her acting, and with her talent, it makes perfect sense she needed this break desperately.

LOL mookie dear, haha i love your first quote, and i totally agree i would hang to binnie too, if i had the chance.

And tech. we don't know the full story, like mookie stated, HJW .. said they dated, and HB def. expressed that they were close friends during his Snow Queen function in Japan. It's a case of he-said,she-said.

Brush it off.

• 1 year later...
Guest cintakyo

event this news so....OLD STORY...but know im so happy they are BROKE UP KNOW...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they are NOT GOOD COUPLE..... :angry: :angry: :angry: hyunbin SO PERFCT WITH songhyegyo..in Ww....drama, so sweeet perfect together...HANDSOME & BEAUTY... :) :) :) :) i hope...and i wish to un drama CAN BE CONTINUE..IN REAL LIFE...........amieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen......... :lol: :lol: about ninnie and SUN AH...secret dating...ITs not TRUE.... <_< <_< sory guy's...SUN AH like sister to binnie...they are not like COUPLE....SUN AH so OLD....four binnie......... :P :P

Guest eumsung

hwang ji hyun was dating a musical actor in 2007.. dunno if they're still together though

the guy is my cousin's friend.. he and HJH were in the musical Maria Maria together in 2007.. i got free tix kk

WHO IS SHE? = ="

never hear her name before

so they broke up after dating for a year?

i never know they were dating before

i just know they were dating when they broke up LOL

Archived