Hyun Bin & Hwang Ji Hyun, Dating <3

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EskimoPie

Aww...That's so CUTE! Best of luck to the two of them =D

I don't know really know the girl, but it must be nice for the two of them to be together again.

Guest chubzzy

never knew they are together! seems like a cute couple.

but that means... hyun bin is taken?! sigh..... :(

gonna break many soompier's hearts!!

T___T. My Hyunbinnie T__T;;;

Just kidding. T_T sorta. okay I am. But Im still a bit sad. But more happy for him than sad for myself XD.

>O< Shes so pretty O_O I like her.. eyes I think O_O She has an interesting look. And yeah T_T <3 best of luck to them =D

:huh: wow it was well kept. is this for sure? I'm sad. i was so in love with him. kim sun ah unni is always going to be the best fit for him to me. but ji hyun looks cute in the picture with the red shirt.

Guest jirappo.

*jealous*

she's really pretty, but i think he looks better with kim sun ah. one of hwang ji hyun's eyes is like always bigger than the other. :mellow:

hyunbin's hoooot.

good luck to them. :)

Guest ruthie08

she's from nonstop 3??? hmmm i can't even remember her??? i know the rests of the cast fom nonstop 3 but hmm :unsure: is my memory failing me right now??? but anywayz, wow! she one lucky babe! *jealous* hyun bin oppa how dare u to do this behind sun ah unnie?? hmp! eheheheh :lol:

Archived