eric kim - singer/songwriter

Guest The Eric

Guest dreams_fulfilled

Woah! you're 14?? i swear, i thought you were like MUCH older, from your voice and pic... O.O

but in all honesty, you're VERY talented!!

i love your songs!!

:P im believe that you're gonna be very successful haha

if i see your album in the stores one day, I'll buy it lol

Guest -bambz-

you're songs are so addictive to listen to.

Ive had 'I watch you rain" playing on my computer for ages now.. haha

Why are all my friends so... untalented!! bloody hell... you make my friends jealous haha

anyways keep up the good work mate! :)

wow, only 14 and your writing your own songs! I love both songs, and your voice sounds mature! ^^ You're talented, I can't even write lyrics...the best I can do is the instrumental...-___- Hearing both songs makes me want to take up guitar, lol. anyway, awesome job with both songs, and good luck to you too! You can definately make it in the music business!

wow your 2 years and one day younger then me... very impressive.. are those original songs? and did you play the guitar for them too? if you did that's wicked cool. *2 thumbs up* you're good.. and i hope you make it big time! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest frOsty_pAnda

eric, buddy~ ^^

hey, it's reera. i'm pretty sure u've heard me say this, but you've improved A LOT. i remember u first starting out singing with ur guitar. ur voice has matured and become more controlled since then. i've heard ur live recordings and ur voice sounds amazing. keep up the good work!

p.s

u should make an album. ^^

Guest thesarahchong

I was almost for certain that I left a reply a long time ago.

Because I remember going to the site and d/ling the songs.

But yeah, I guess not. I like your songs. A lot. (: Such talent at such a young age. I'm jealous.

Archived