eric kim - singer/songwriter

Guest The Eric

Guest wasabininja

wow! i thought you were like 18ish (from your pic no asianize xD)

but you look so cute and adorable and young in the pictures.

i hope you the best in all of your endeavors. and it's a very pretty site =)

i really love i watch you rain. your voice sounds so mature...maybe that's hwy i also thought you were older ^^

i know some people who make songs but they're songs sound very amateurish. but this song sounds like a song i'd hear on the radio or something...sung by ryan cabrera or howie day. good job ^___^ i'm totally loving this <3 and i love the background guitar accompaniments!

i can't really hear you when you sing that low part and it sounds like you're struggling a bit, but it still sounds good =) i love how you sing the don't take me part. it's chockful of emotion. the chorus is so catchy! but it gets a little repetitive so maybe you could have subtly changed the melody. i like how you slowed down at teh ending though!

for 722 i really liked the guitar-ing (for lack of a better word).

you have major talent dude! ^__^

- babiixru using friend's account

Guest The Eric

wow! i thought you were like 18ish (from your pic no asianize xD)

Did you mean "from your pic ON asianize"?

haha..cause I think that's another Eric. It's ironic cause I know him from very long ago. Either way, thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it

Guest wasabininja

ohh i meant on asianize. i have horrible typing.

oh wow so you two aren't the same? oooops my bad LOL

but you're still great xD

Guest hmaster

you know I'm always impressed with your stuff.

as always, take it slowly and surely, and one day I'll see your name in the stores.

very impressed.

Guest K_Holic

nice site i love your two songs, i really liked the lyrics of 'i watch you rain'...i read your bio page and i was surprised to know that you were born in 1991!! like wow! someone born in 1991 has a really good voice! (no offence to people born in 1991 or ealier ^_^)..

I'm the same age, but wow. You have so much more to give to the music world. Light deliverance to match soft songs. I really like the genre you sing. Your lyrics are to the point but deep. Both demos are worth a good listen (and more). Keep going. I hope to hear more from you (on Soompi or more).

Guest lea_rocks

:w00t: OMG!!! DEFINETLY GONNA BE *FAMOUS* ONE DAY!! -i have faith for you!!

-you're so good... WOW...i love your voice and how you play the guitar...omg...

I couldn't believe my ears..but you did so good!! keep up the good work!! you'll get there....

You...you...:blink:

You're only a year older than me. -_-

Especially since you're only a year older than me, I'm expecting to see CDs by you on sale soon. *sighs* I love the guitar and I love your voice. >_< I though you were like, 16 at least. *goes off and makes herself a fan*

Guest kpxshininglove

i am impressed

you're pretty talented, and i'm sure if it's what you want-you'll make it into the music industry

anyways, i was even more impressed to see that you're only 14?! jeesh...yes, at the rate you're going, i'm sure you'll be successful. best of luck in everything! hope to see some more of your posts!

Guest MangoJuice

oh my goodness. i'm listenin to ur song.. your only fourteen?? my goodness!! well ur sooo talented and your still young.. so you have bajillion more years to flourish.. but your already so talented!! :D danng.. and i love how you played the guitar aaaaaaaaah best of luck to you boy =]

Guest swtchunsa

haa i was wondering. how come u dont try out for american idol? i mean,,, if ya wanna be discovered i think that's the best way to get your talent out to people :] well g'luck and i added u to myspace ^0^

i never ever said to any guy that he sings well thats not a celebrity but u really sing well :] i wanna hear more!

HWAEETING! ^_^

oh i like it.. and only 14. really impressive.. although some parts in "rain" seem a little strained, it fits with the song.. a lil bit like ryan cabrerra but i prefer your voice over his. :P

Archived