[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul Wide Golden Age on M.Net Wide News (2007-02-28).wmv [206.6MB] [Dopamine]

EDIT:

I didn't bother to upload the latest 97.1MB from withyoonho's CB. There's not much of the boys in it and it seems to be about the whole cellphone/digital camera ordeal at the concert.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for the links, Lisa! ^^ (Zomg, I finally decided to pop out O_O;;;)

M.Net Wide is doing a wonderful job covering everything about the concert :x

nowadays~~ many silent readers cant keep silence anymore~~~~

ahahahahha how to when we see sooo many clips/imgs/infos

Hahahahaha :x Exactly :lol:

Guest dianaj1985

omg mei yee chan

thanks alot for posting junsu cutie pie pics~~~ munch junsu nicely down in my stomach~~~

lol XD

tht Scube is soooo cutEE~~~ >_< but i dun hve the money to spend on those~~

gah~~~ whoever bought it can play them all day long~~~ :envy envy envy:

gosh i watched the yunho fall down cam~~~ its sooo sad~~~

i was like "nooooo~~~~" i mean every one should have known the back dancer slipped

and yunho is hurt , the back dancer seem to be hurt too~~ poor poor~ hope tht they r not seriously hurt~~~

gosh~~~ i think they should have ensure the stage is dry before letting yunho perform~~ or let xiah came out last~~~

Thanks alot for sharing the clips and links~~ :bows:

I really like this fancam of Jaejoong singin 'Cryin'! So close and clear!! I want this video!! I dont think any1 has posted this up yet?

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=68780

omg anyone able to dwl the clip????

can pm me a dwl to this???? CB also can~~~

i really wan this fancam~~~

gosh~~~ jj is sooo hot~~~

:tears: I shouldve watched it earlier! I cant watch that fancam which Uruchai posted any more... Must be my connection?

I really like this fancam of Jaejoong singin 'Cryin'! So close and clear!! I want this video!! :lol: I dont think any1 has posted this up yet?

http://guestms.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?...sc&no=68780

Im off 2 watch the subbed version of the Serects Part I clip on youtube now :P

Then i'll spaz the Serects Part II without subs lol :w00t:

Thanks again 4 all the piccies and links shared!!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/Mab...69845477400.jpg

Credits: Melitehero, Bestiz, Mabe@Soompi

Dont Hotlink!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/Mab...76651830400.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/Mab...82123278100.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/Mab...82134205300.jpg

[Dont Hotlink!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/Mab...91908117300.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/Mab...00945493700.jpg

Dont Hotlink!

the cars are sooo cutttteeee!!! :wub:

I like all of their cars! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for these clear pictures of Jaejoong & his cute cars! :sweatingbullets:

___l0vE`y0u..

Thanks for the S-cube pictures!

It's pretty big! =)

but I really don't think I will be willing to spend a hundred bucks on it.. :rolleyes::blush:

popoyo:

Thanks for the concert photo scans!

but people had been hotlinking again! :mellow:

All I can say is... S.M is really a money making machine.

I thought there will be more photos of them in their concert costumes,

but it seems like they just gather whatever photos they did from their 3rd album onwards? :rolleyes:

ooh! the yunho ones! handsome dude! :wub:

luluchan:

Thanks for the translation of the SHINKAIGYO show.

will catch up on that later! :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the translation...and just for the fun of it, here's a cut of the boys bursting out in fits of laughter during that Shinkaigyo show...it's SOOOOO funny...if you ever need some cheering up, just watch this clip and it'll cause you to laugh along....laughing IS contagious afterall=P..Junsu and YH are especially cute in this=):

oh, and I can't believe it, but someone actually got a fancam of YH being dropped!!...and it looked like it hurt!:

YUNHO DROPPED!

gosh! that drop! :wacko:

I hope everyone is ok!

they have tons of tour & activities this yr!

ooh! I just realised the the 1st clip you posted is the concert secrets part 1 [eng subbed]

& I just dled the chn subbed one!

anyway, thanks! :sweatingbullets:

Chiidori:

Man!!!!!!! Are all 4 of ur bedroom walls covered with DBSK posters! :lol:

If I have that many posters like you have,

I don't think I will bear to put them up.

I will probably wrap them up and keep them safely somewhere! :lol:

I thought so too...what marvelous voice must this little girl have if she was the singer lol

but then again yeah, Forever_Charmed confirmed that it's not.

Following a very stupid question too, what d hell is she doing in SM with our boys then :sweatingbullets:

maybe for a MV kid model?

God, she's gonna be Dong Bang's little toy....they're so gonna play with her all d time

Why am I so jealous...she's a little girl for God's sake :sweatingbullets:

HAHA. I have no idea that little girl is there for what too!!!

anyone wanna clarify? :sweatingbullets:

nice pic from history of japan vol. 2

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/aiz...loveaiz/wse.jpg

credits: bestiz + aizah@soompi

@ deppstar the name of the singer was Ma Gol Pi... the title of the MV is FISH

that singer Ma Gol Pi. She's korean? the name looks weird :rolleyes:

Is S.M trying to follow those tw singers footsteps?

Like not revealing the artiste's faces first?

& make everyone curious how she looks like or something? :rolleyes:

Guest Leirene05

Cool.......new thread let just enjoy it pipol.

I am new in this forum and I'm really a big fan of TVXQ.

Hope to hear more about TVXQ from u all.

Thanks HEROINE for sharing your TVXQ pics. they're nice. :D

Wishywashy, you were there on the stairs too when Yoohwan and his mom walked down the stairs?

And yes, Yoohwan is really cute.. tall and handsome like his older bro <3

Only Yoohwan has deep "shiwon" dimples while Yoochun's plays hide & seek most of the time..

It took SO much will power for me to leave Korea after hearing about the March 8th event.. sigh

10 songs!! WTH.. I wanna stay ><

Helen you make me laugh...

I wish i was there but i saw Yoohwan in one of the entertainment news clip haha *sighs*

He doesnt look as tall as YooChun, im sure he be taller than him in a few years.

March 8th?? What event? The Hallja something expo??? Jeez i spell that wrong

The one Se7en and BoA had their handprinted and performed quite alot of songs???

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

Hope you guys enjoyed this! <3 It took me a really long time to take pictures, upload and type all this out.. please credit me if taken out! <3

Thanks for the pics~

I like some of their handwriting and some is abit... yeah i wont mention the names haha

Pretty neat~

The SCube isnt much too be honest, good job i didnt get upset not getting my hands on one~

i found these chinese versions of the s-cube messages. i'm thinking the boys wrote the korean and got the messages translated into the rest? :unsure: the chinese text means the same as the english that's already posted. they wrote in korean, japanese, chinese, english, and thai, right?

credits: baidu Max bar + uploaded by dreamweaver @ soompi

please do NOT hotlink

Aaah thanks Lisa for the simplified chinese version...

Yunho has nice handwriting but the others reminds me of the handwriting i used to use when i started Chinese school haha.

It's just so child like writing, if you know what i mean hehehee~

I give 100% for them for making an effort to write in Chinese^^

someone asked me to give some translations for the SHINKAIGYO show ~ so I thought I would share it here too (i think she might make it into Subs and share the vid later)

Thanks for the trans

Haha no wonder they were laughing alot during this interview~~

YUNHO at CONCERT with Lee DONG HAE

credits: 3asian + ichigo-chan@tvfxqforever + aizah@soompi

I LOVE YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :w00t: :w00t:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally a pic with DONGHAE

[Fancam] Micky - One Last Cry solo (Clear Version) at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul [narynyuchun].wmv [53.1MB]

Yippeeeeeeeeee thanks~~

Yay can keep the fancam, i can watch it anytime now~~

Now i hope someone will make a dloadable clip of mncast part 2 more JaeHoHae~~

cheeky.jpg

Plus Yunho fall didnt look bad

He recovered well~

Guest simplicity05

Chiidori

WOW! ur room is like DBSK HEAVEN! there's SO SO SO many pictures and dbsk stuffs! OMG! im SO jealous! i wonder how it feels to live in ur room! i bet i'll die of happiness. :rolleyes: everwhere i turn i'll see THEM! :wub: this may sound pathetic, but i've got only ONE dbsk poster :tears: where did u get all their posters? u mention abt having over 50 posters that u haven put up? OMG! where did u GET THEM? I WANT!

i think yunho's chinese writing is the best. okay, it's the neatest. xiah's one is not bad too!

what other language did they write in? notice all the messages are just translations of the one they originally wrote. but making them think of different messages for different languages would be too troublesome too. hehe :blush:

Guest chae nee sah

i'm agree with you,haha coz i am one of the silent readers "before"...

haha..

i might have posted a few...but it's so nothing...

maybe diz is the start for me to be an active member of this forum..haha

anyway,about yunho dropped...i think it's not really dat serious as they didn't say anything about it...and by the way,yunho looks fine,and i'm really hope that he's really ok...

DBSK FIGHTING!!!!

Magolpy - Bi Haeng So Nyo

Streaming link to watch the video if you can't wait for your download to finish/unable to download from Clubbox! LOL LIKE, FINALLY. I thought it came out on the 26th, so after 2 days of waiting and reading on Naver that it was today.... But well anyway YAY!!! Thanks mandy_quyen for the CB link :D

Thanks for the concert photo scans!

but people had been hotlinking again!

Thanks for telling or I wouldn't have realised T.T

I don't get why people keep hotlinking my (or any others') pictures. I was trying to show those scans to a friend and she wasn't able to see them, ugh >:E PEOPLE. In case you were unaware, hotlinking means right-clicking on an image to view its properties so that you can get the image url to paste the link onto your blog/wherever else and have the image appear without you having to upload the image unto a free server yourself. (Lol do I even make sense?) In short, SAVE THE PICTURES YOU LIKE AND UPLOAD TO A FREE IMAGE HOSTING SITE LIKE PHOTOBUCKET.COM OR IMAGESHACK.US IF YOU INTEND TO SHARE IT ON OTHER SITES, THANK YOU.

(That being said, DON'T QUOTE PICTURES too; it's like hotlinking. Remove p><p>Let

._.

Sorry for the outburst but I've come to this thread a couple of times to see all the "image-ran-out-of-bandwith" notices and it's annoying (esp if the poster's photobucket account has maxed its 10GB bandwith). The posters spend time finding and uploading pictures for the happiness of everyone out of love and one of the worst things you can do is to hotlink >.> It's heartbreaking.

ETA: Chunnie T.T<3 And Hyanggi has such fair chubby cheeks, she's so adorable!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8007/1172673016flygirlmvyc1so2.jpg' alt='1172673016flygirlmvyc1so2.jpg'>

1172673016flygirlmvyc2tu1.jpg

Credit: Bestiz

V wishywashy - I was about to post those concert pics ^^;

Guest MAROONNIES

After kept quiet for a long time , I decided to post something useful. ^^

People , seems like we have to take our money out again but this time , it's not an expensive stuff.

info1.jpg

info2.jpg

Source : Daum

Just found this on Daum and you know this made me gone crazy a little.

Cuz at first , I thought it's concert gift but my friend told me it's not. *Sad*

I dont know exactly what is this stuff. I think it's something like photos and it's about 'O' concert highlight included stickers.

(SM made us broke T_T)

Chiidori - I've never seen lots of Dong Bang stuffs like this!!! Do you really have them?? Just kidding but thx for sharing yours.

------------

I've just finished watching Magolpy's MV.

It's nothing REALLY! It's only they'are playing music that's it. But our Yuchun looked good when he's playing. *died* I love his smile and laughter ><

GUILTY with this one. :blush:

wishywashy thanks for posting pics of micky.. love them

just finished watching the mnet concert secret part 2 subbed by ginaya.. now i understood what they were talking about.

it's funny how JJ and yoochun always pick on Junsu when it's his time to talk :) as usual, changmin acted the mature member in the group..if i remember correctly, he reprimanded Yoochun to stay in focus... haha..

omg.. how can the make up artist stay composed while she put some gloss on Yunho's and JJ's lips.. if i was her... i would prolly die due to spazzing.

Guest amy_jacinth

Don't know whether is the right place to ask.

I would like to know where is tvxq currently studying and what course.

Can someone tell me??

this thread is moving too fast for me to catch up! :sweatingbullets:

umm...today there is TV show in Thailand on-aired.

they went to this concert and the press conferrence.

The MC asked DBSK about The 2nd tour concert "O" in Thailand and Junsu said,

It's gonna be in Thailand at the beginning of next year!.

Gosh! It's too late..I cant believe that

hope it's unofficial schedule..I cant wait till next year >M<.

OHMYGOD. I can't imagine when will it be Malaysia's turn. And the other implication is... that means, they won't release another Korean album until next year, unless they will be changing the concert line-up.

jaeho fans! i'm not sure if these were posted...

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8237/concertjaehosv0.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5899/concertjaeho2pr9.jpg

credits: on pics and dbsg/jaeho_yongwonhi LJ

if i wasn't suppose to take these out or someone wants to be credited (cuz i don't really remember the post i took it from) just PM me

andddddd... the fancam of this sweet moment clickie

these two <3 haha and the blue and pink seriously makes it all the more perfect =D

RAWRS~ Jaeho always make me happy. HAHAHAHA. They are always so MATCHED when together. They just know what to do to make us laugh/feel happy about.. KICK-richard simmons~

HAHAHA. Their writings are so adorable. I like YUNHO'S! He must be those good-student type in school. Such handwriting~! As compared to the others, of course. Haha. Changmin's look like those science freak type of handwriting... And Yoochun's looks like those doesn't-give-2-hoots-about-homework type. HAHA. CUTECUTE! Junsu's and Jaejoong's are more normal... IMO.

Just finished watching the Concert Secrets part2 and it was also a lot of fun to watch....all of them were wearing the colored contacts and it looked hot on them....it's funny how JJ kept coming in late for his part..haha...and I'm glad to see outgoing and loud Yunho back....I remember that he got really quiet recently...perhaps cuz they were in japan so much....anyways, this clip definately showed once again how much YH loves kids...like seriously, he was calling that little girl's name so much and waving to her...so cute...and then later, I think Micky asked for a hug and she immediately turned to YH....awwww...and he picked her up!....ahh!....daddy YH is so manly and handsome..*fanning myself*...I think the rest of the members were calling him "dad" but then JJ decides to call him "ajushii"....hahaha...so funny...why was the little girl there anyways?...and it seemed that they were all watching the gag thing on TV?...they all love that show huh?....I barely saw changmin goofing around with the guys..perhaps cuz he was too focused on the show...anyways, the boys were just as lively and talkative as before...have no idea why YH kept singing those high notes...hope that someone subs it soon=)

LMAO............. Yunho is so SWEET and CARING. He'll be a wonderful daddy and hubby. HAHAHA. I love love love this type of guys. I mean, you can easily see how dedicated a guy is to his family from how he interact with kids. Really... YUNHO fits the wonderful daddy role perfectly. I'm so jealous of the girl. HAHA. Make sure they send more security to the girl... She may get anti-fan attack. LOL. Kidding.....

Yunho: the father in him

so evident since that little girl thing in Concert Secret Part 2

just look at the way he holds/carries the kid

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/9089/11...father13do4.jpg

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/1310/11...father08jq9.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5239/11...father01le7.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8563/11...father03rd2.jpg

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

NO HOTLINKING PLS

YES~ I want to marry him. HAHA. What a perfect guy. X)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/MARO...TVfXQ/info1.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/MARO...TVfXQ/info2.jpg

Source : Daum

Just found this on Daum and you know this made me gone crazy a little.

Cuz at first , I thought it's concert gift but my friend told me it's not. *Sad*

I dont know exactly what is this stuff. I think it's something like photos and it's about 'O' concert highlight included stickers.

(SM made us broke T_T)

OK. I just got my pay. I want this. Eh. But sometimes I think ordering cheaper things online is not really worth it. HAHA. The shipping cost can be more expensive than the thing itself anytime... X)

Thanks for all the picspams/videos/fancams/news/DB-knowledge. AHA! Loves this thread the most! (:

Gotta catch up with all the fancams and urm....... uploaded shows.

TATA~ :blush:

EDIT:

^

omg.. how can the make up artist stay composed while she put some gloss on Yunho's and JJ's lips.. if i was her... i would prolly die due to spazzing.

YEAH!!! HOW TRUE~ I will prolly hyperventilate and faint right there at their legs or something.... That day I was watching the BTS. There is this bunch of female dancers prolly my age walking right past them like nothing. I feel like pulling her to me and then question how can she remain so calm... LOL. OKOK. I should stop.

Woah, so many things to comment in a mere 8-page increase from yesterday!

I had to list out the main points so that I could remember what to post... -.-"

S-CUBE AAH the S-cube looks really great and there are lots of goodies inside! TVfXQ writing in Chinese and English=aboslute love. The language is too good to be written on their own though, it was probably translated. So cute to imagine them copying off the translations word by word, letter by letter. I think Jaejoong has the best Chinese handwriting! It looks really normal and even better than my own I think. Haha. Changmin and Micky's handwriting look like that of elementary school kids... haha... Min used ballpoint pen? The way that they had all the mistakes and couldnt spell "Casiopeia!" AWW.

And I noticed that in chinese when Jae wrote “感谢”(meaning thanks/thankful) he wrote“感感谢”instead, repeating the first character lol!

Dating on Earth Read the synopsis a few pages back and it really does sound like absolute love. Jae playing the bad boy type? Minnie the rich kid? (yes he does look like one) Yunho the nerd? HAHA (: I think Micky's going to do real well in this drama. Love the dating on earth pictures that were released in the concert photobook!

There have been more mentions of it lately... I really hope it will come out soon (and brighten my days!)

Chiidori, I bet you're getting sick of seeing your name everywhere because of us jealus fans. My DongBang collection is really pathetic, I'm a poor person through and through (WAAA). Though I've also acquired a tiny stack of magazines over the last few months (not bad considering the limitations of living in Singapore where you hardly hear DongBang news) and I've got a nice poster on my desk wal as well (:

BUT your collection is just.... (AAH) Give me some of those 50+ posters can you, just one will do ^^ Haha, kidding. Where do you get so many posters anyway? I'm super envious. I bet you look forward to going back to your dorm everyday. It is literally wallpapered in Dong Bang.

Yunho the Dad

Leader-ssi had always given off the vibe of the fatherly, responsible type. HE'LL MAKE A REALLY GOOD DAD. Guys who love children are always really good guys, you can tell how kind-hearted he is by this. He's so nice and sweet to all those kids, hugging them, kissing them, awwww (;

YUNHO! LOVE! <333

Guest ic3ic3b4by

HELEN you crazy person. Yoohwan did NOTT look cute that day >.< I think chun looks a lot a lot better than Yoohwan. &I really hope you`re home. I miss you and this trip was a blast. I fracken loved it <3 Seeing you again and watching the 2nd concert with you is like WOW. I can`t wait to see you in Japan. xD Be good! MSN me when you get home bahhhh <3

THANK GOD YUNHO is ok T_T when I saw him at the 3rd concert i wanted to cry so many times. I wish he`d just let his pain out. FARRRRKKKkK!!! Thanks to sheilapiglet`s youtube link. It just BOINKED me T_T sighhh. Why didn`t I notice at the concert? Sighhhhhhhhhhhh. I hope he`s really ok now.

I GOT SCUBE TOO!! It`s sort of ugly >.< I can`t wait for the concert clothes SCUBE! It`s going to look so so so hot!! &When I saw the Yuchun kissing the girl I was freaking out! I can`t believe that girl is still alive! Crazy crazy crazy >.< Yikes.

[EDIT]

HELEN msn me so I can send you the pix we took after noraebang &pix we took with yh dad :] Wanna see mine? xD ME &MY FAMILY-IN-LAW`s xD <33

HURRY &GET ONLINE SO I CAN SEND TO YOU!!

Guest chae nee sah
Woah, so many things to comment in a mere 8-page increase from yesterday!

I had to list out the main points so that I could remember what to post... -.-"

Chiidori, I bet you're getting sick of seeing your name everywhere because of us jealus fans. My DongBang collection is really pathetic, I'm a poor person through and through (WAAA). Though I've also acquired a tiny stack of magazines over the last few months (not bad considering the limitations of living in Singapore where you hardly hear DongBang news) and I've got a nice poster on my desk wal as well (:

haha..yeah...i agree...

Chiidori,u know what?i can give ur room a name...your room can be call as " DBSK Heaven" haha...

ur room looks like it has been "wrapped" by DBSK...it's look like all the things,we(the fans) want,can be found in your room,accept the real,5 of them is not there,but still it will be very fun to be in your room..

Archived