[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest Natsumi_sshi

MY GOSH this thread does creep up fast! i havent been here in a while too! you guys arent very kind in making me always keep up like this! *sigh* it just means we all love DBSK abd theirs so much news on them!

anyways thanks for the hangul & romanisation of junsu's my page.. does anyone have it to share? pm me please~

haha ^ that jaeho pic is cute ^)

AHH! i started a page! my first on DBSK's 2nd THREAD!! *scruffles around for pics* um...

untitledre6.jpg

a pretty miss you banner hrm..

i dont really have anything new to share so lets look at some older pics

2e57798e83f360ff081c54djg7.jpg

aw.. >< their so cute playing aroung

gosh sorry im lazy i cant be bothered uploading any others sorry =.=

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dyane_crl

part 2 of Wide Entertainment News - TVXQ Concert's Secret's available in withyoonho cb. look for the file labeled 20070227 와이드연예뉴스 - 동방신기 콘서트의 비밀 2탄 (Dopamine).wmv. ^_^

Thanks, Dyane! I dlded a .mpg version off Bestiz and it has bad audio quality T_T BUT OMG IT IS THE ULTIMATE DONG BANG CRACK. Funnier than the ones before, seriously I cannot pick out what to highlight because everything is just hilarious/un-missable. And because I don't want to spoil much for those who have not watched it, let me just say that there's a lot of Jaechun (YES MY FAV PAIRING!), a lot of Yunho and a little girl chooses her favourite member (it's leader-ssi btw) <3 Jaechun hilarious crack era begins somewhere around the 8th minute or so in the dressing room. Both of them styled a lady's hair (Jae started it first; he really looks fit to be a hairdresser) before pretending to be MNet Wide's emcees...or something but LOL the both of them are just so funny and hyper together :D OH AND HAHAHAHAHA the part where they have to record the footages of them singing the various songs.. KIM JAEJOONG kept messing up the beginning of Million Men, SO CUTE. Yunho was on crack during the footage recording too, unlike his serious-leader-ssi aura when they were all sitting in a row in that room.

Yes.

Everyone please download Part 2 of Wide Entertainment News TVXQ Concert Secrets now :D

Guest luvinkhero

AiiGOOOH ! =PP

gosh this thread moves soo FAST !! >.<''

aniwayss... junsu's solo performance was SEXYY!! i was going all HYPO!

rofl. the quality was BETTER than the ones i saw b4 gosh that girl dancing with him is soo DAMM LUCKY!

AND thank you for the pics videos downloads EVERYTHING everywun ^^’’ u guys r AWESOME!! =]=]

AND yes of course every wun wants to see our boys <3 DUHH

Ooo nd did anyelse else cry when jaejoong was singing “crying” it was HEART BREAKING!! </3

but its all kool =D

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Fancam] Dong Bang Shin Ki - Cake Fight at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-25).avi [14.0MB]

[Fancam] Yunho - Spokesman solo at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul [Mabel@withyoonho].wmv [30.2MB]

[Fancam] Yunho - Balloons at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul [Mabel@withyoonho].wmv [15.1MB]

[Fancam] Micky - Talk + Balloons (Cute & Sexy) at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-24) [heavenmicky].avi [193.3MB]

thanks for all the pics and goodies, atiqah! :w00t: the minnie HQ's are great. and love the caps. i still need to watch secrets part 1. :P

Guest choliese

Concert Secrets Part 2

Yunho like we've never seen before lol

11725688612yp4.jpg

11725688617ja7.jpg

117256886110bi7.jpg

11725688611xg2.jpg

watched some bits in bestiz...

JAeHo moment there while shooting Million Men, loving it....

JAe's contact is electrifying lol

e000745206023641zw8.jpg

God he looks as appealing as ever with those eyes... :mellow:

NO HOTLINK PLS

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

Guest Senorita_

Vicshi - 0_0 Oh my gosh!! yunho looks sooo cute and adorable in the caps! Thanx so much! It's soo heart melting. I've seen their Secret Concert Part 1...so cute and funny with the cars! lolz!

thanks for the pics, vicshi. I like seeing their naked faces. I would rather see them. ^^; And at least JJ doesn't look quite as exhausted as he did in the rehearsal pics/video. I want the plumpness back in his cheeks though. -.- And I love Changmin's hair. They seem to have had a load of fun these past few days, even though it was a lot of work, too.

I didn't want the S Cube things, but the shirts are cute. lol

Guest choliese

Just wanna comment on the Concert Secret 2...

This is prob. one of the most lovable clip so far this year...

Okay, the highlight's prob. that new little girl that got into SM who's getting some serious love from DBSK that she doesn't really have any idea about.

Yunho just lovesss her...first in the studio I thot he's kinda holding her; in which her head was bending towars him btw...

Then I assume he was saying hi repeatedly to her again *ok can someone give me her name :blush:*

then....

DBSK members surrounding her in the dressing room, AGAIN the girl asked for a hug to Yunho, he almost hugged back, but instead he carried her oh-so-lovingly

you guys should really see the way he holds her, sooo loving and fatherly

Anyway, glad she's a little girl...

Otherwise she's gonna get some serious damage from Cassiopeia hahahaha

even so I was rather a bit jealous lol, okay, jealous a LOT, Yunho Oppaaaaaa :mellow:

and I forgot to mention how suave & handsome as ever Yunho's looking in this clip...both in black blazer and white shirt

that's what i think too b/c his chinese isn't that great & you can tell he wrote it himself b/c the handwritting isn't that great

& sorry, i'm not very good at translating

where's the third one :blink:

TVXQ Mate is on his lower back, there's also one on his leg..where's the third one?

It's also on his back from what I've heard.

Thanks for the goodies everyone! They're soo cute!

Guest doskinse

OMO. i just missed soompi for a day... and what? i just finished reading like.. 18 pages. hehe :D

is something wrong on soompi? i tried to log in yesterday but then... no response.. just curious. :sweatingbullets:

thank you for those who shared hot piccies and vids.. the cake thing--- such a Jaeho moment!

Jaejoong's cute as always! :lol:

^^oohh.. Jaejoong's mesmerizing eyes. he looks good with that contacts --- very Sexyyy!!! :wub:

i read posts about some Concert Secrets thingy.. so i went to youtube as fast as i could to search for that vid. apparently, i found something which is oh-so-nice!!!! because of the subs and everything hehe..

gotta love this part:

Yoochun the Fish Store Owner -- if that's so.. i'd buy fishes from him everyday :lol

i'm sorry if this has been posted already... hehe.. maybe i missed some posts from previous pages ^_^

DBSG WIDE Concert Secrets English Subbed

Credits: ginaya at YT... aww.. she's really nice! hehe..

so, is this the vid? haha... thankfully it's subbed(ginaya.. :) )

i'm off to download the second part...

since popoyo said that there's a lot of JaeChun moments-- my fave duo!!!

:wub:

Guest smallsquare

does anyone knows what was max and yunho's solo for o concert??? i saw micky hero and xiah's solo...... micky rox!!! one last cry omg! touched!!!

xiah's was ... being a xiah fan i can onli say WHAT HAPPENED TO XIAH HE CHANGED SO MUCH!!!!

Sorry I keep posting T.T But I found something on Bestiz that's really sweet. Hyukjae (or Eunhyuk) from Super Junior posted on his Cyworld and mentioned Junsu! They met up after Hyukjae's Sukira (a.k.a. Super Junior Kiss the Radio which he DJs for with Suju's leader Eeteuk) broadcast ended <3 Such friendship... so much love :') !!

2007.02.26 (2007.02.27 18:23)

세계화시대에발빠르게맞춰나가는혁재일기...2 열네번째

오늘은 슈키라에 SuperJunior - T 가 모두 나왔다~

역시 정신 없고 즐거운 시간 ㅋㅋㅋ

예상했었지만 어찌나 시끄럽던지... ㅋㅋ

요새 희철이형이 계속 나한테 관심 갖는다~

후후후 빨리 친해져야지~ ㅎㅎㅎ

라디오 끝나고 오랜만에 준수 만나서

이런 저런 얘기도 하고 놀다가 새벽에 헤어졌다^^

오늘도 즐거운 하루 ^__________________^

by.한류스타 이혁재

Full translations can be found here :D

If it's the one on his arm, it's fake.

He only has one tattoo and I believe it says "TVFXQ Mate" I forget where though

From what I know, Yoochun has 2 tattoos. One is "TVFXQ Mate on his lower back and another on his ankle, I believE?

Hey guys, I found something interesting and decided to translate it.

It’s written by someone who’s seen the members of TVXQ, Suju, and SS501. *She’s so lucky* She (Im assuming it’s a she) rated them based on their looks in person.

DON’T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!! Everyone has their own opinions.

20: Xiah Junsu (TVXQ)

On TV, he looks really cute. But in person, he is a bit…his expressions are too serious. I’m a little scared.

11: Micky Yoochun (TVXQ)

He is good looking too. The same as on TV. His lips…but he had make up on. He is the type the girls like.

7: Hero Jaejoong (TVXQ)

His face seems a bit big. But he is better looking than on TV. A little bit like a doll because he is too white. But he doesn’t look like a girl. He is very cool and manly.

5: U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

He is better looking in person. His face is really small. Very manly. His body zzang

AND THE NUMBER ONE IS…..DUM DUM DUM

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

He is really really really too good looking. The Changmin on TV and the changmin in person are like two different people. I already heard before that he is really good looking in person but to see it with my own eyes…WOW!! He is really tall. Very shocking!!!

Credits: JJ Baidu Bar

Translations: keiko126@soompi.com

BAHH! Yunho is only 6th... RAWRS. NOOO~~

Heard so much about Changmin being REALLY GOOD LOOKING in person... I want to see him in person VERY VERY VERY MUCH now. I guess he's much less photogenic then his hyungs, that explains why... He's not often described as hot/sexy until recently. I'm so mesmerised by his shades-biting scene in choosey lover....

lol the Wide entertainment was so cute >< Jaejoong looked like he was caught doing something wrong, and Yunho kept on trying to get the plate off but couldnt changmin was cute when he was kicking the car door lol and Junsu and Yoochun was rolling the tires and Junsu tried to copy him XP

EDIT2----------------------------

yoonhochu aka heyhey82@youtube has been suspended.......again..not sure if she will continue by making a new account, but this really pissed me off...i thought that she made her videos private already...argggg i wasnt done watching the fancams too..TT-TT

Junsu is so DORKY. He saw Yoochun did a very nice kick and the tire rolls off nicely. He then attempted to do the same. But somehow, his ended up going left and right. Then he ended up kicking it like a soccer ball... ROFLMAO. Dork.

WHAT?! Again?! I thought yoonhochu was like "lying really low" recently....... What's up with youtube man. So $%$%&$%#%@$% So pissed off with them.

click here

CB DL links are also avail. there

Can I have the CB links?! The page is closed already............. ))):

LEADER IS SO HOT.................... I love to see their "natural" side. HAHA. I think they will be as good-looking without make-up. Yeah. Somehow I get this idea that they don't rely on make-up to look good. They are just naturally good-looking. And that's so rare!! ((((:

Just wanna comment on the Concert Secret 2...

This is prob. one of the most lovable clip so far this year...

Okay, the highlight's prob. that new little girl that got into SM who's getting some serious love from DBSK that she doesn't really have any idea about.

Yunho just lovesss her...first in the studio I thot he's kinda holding her; in which her head was bending towars him btw...

Then I assume he was saying hi repeatedly to her again *ok can someone give me her name :blush:*

then....

DBSK members surrounding her in the dressing room, AGAIN the girl asked for a hug to Yunho, he almost hugged back, but instead he carried her oh-so-lovingly

you guys should really see the way he holds her, sooo loving and fatherly

Anyway, glad she's a little girl...

Otherwise she's gonna get some serious damage from Cassiopeia hahahaha

even so I was rather a bit jealous lol, okay, jealous a LOT, Yunho Oppaaaaaa :mellow:

and I forgot to mention how suave & handsome as ever Yunho's looking in this clip...both in black blazer and white shirt

OK. I can't wait to watch this. Any streaming links? Can PM me?! CB progress bar is moving 1nanometre per minute on my screen. //Fustrated.

AH. Soompi is down for the day. It's kind of obvious. Cos the thread grew only 6 pages today....

Archived