[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/miya...ave002919st.jpg

Now I have some questions for you guys, please :)

1. See the last picture above? there is one VERY similar picture where Jae is wearing his black/somehow transparent outfit that he wore for The Way You Are. You can actually see his piercing through the shirt.. does anyone please please have it? I've been searching for it forever :(

edit with thumbnail:

000c7pk6ov2.th.jpg

are you talking about this one? i don't seen any piercings..

Hey guys, I just realised today that my friend's father-in-law knows LSM. He (my friend) said that DBSK gets very not-so-good grades in school (couldn't bring myself to type "lousy"), along with most ppl in the entertainment industry who are still school-ing. This is because they don't have enough time to study. THey get like 50/400 for their VEC. I don't know what this VEC thing is, but it's an exam probably.

Also, he told me universities pay artistes like DBSK to study there (~$100K a year) to get their universities more widely known (something like an advert).

And about LSM mistreating DBSK (sorry to return to this topic), I asked my friend that as well. He didn't give a direct answer but he said the entertainment industry isn't as cheery and happy as it seems to be. "very dark" were his exact words. Jeez can't imagine DBSK in such a world.

So I'd just like to know how true this is. Because I really really like DBSK, and it would suck (can I use this here?) if they had to put up with all that rubbish.

Disclaimer: I am NOT trying to spread rumours, I'd just like to confirm what I heard from my friend because it seems he knows his facts. Please don't bash me!! :crazy:

shrugs... lol i don't care about their grades... as long as they can sing well. I remember watching the school of rock, didn't they say Yunho got 80% in High school even though he didn't attend a lot of classes or something like that? lol ppl usually refer CM as the smart one.. but hm.. I think Yunho's pretty smart too. His dream was to become a prosecutor or something like that (I also recall he wanted to do that because his family members are professionals in that field or a field related to it? My memory's going :P). I'm not a fan because of their school performance, but their performance on stage. I'm sure that they won't get great marks as they could because they hardly have any time to study.

I believe it when they say it's a harsh world. lol everything's harsh...and being a singer, in the spot light would certainly be stressful... and they have to act happy to get fans. (who would want to watch a grouchy kpop/jpop boyband?)

edit:

2 more JJ pics that are this time period:

000c8zr9nv6.th.jpg

000c9sdhnb1.th.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choliese

uruchai ur Jaeho pic never fails, this time with the little girl ha3 so cute thanks

I also kept thinking how unfair it is that Jae hasn't had his secret camera yet :blush:

I am so dead curious of how he'll react if he gets one...

I think it'll be super cute and interesting when he does...

Well, so far Xiah's one is d worst :D

mashimaro_is_luf thanks for sharing the link!

Minnie in d airport with sunglasses again, HOT :huh:

justunusual very dark huh? God, that's getting me worried bout the boys again. But I think they're fine. Let's think of it that way.

The world is tough for everybody.

Tama thanks a lot for the clarification! I would never have figured that out on my own lol :)

As for the scalpers... those people are EVIL. I ended up paying $600 for a concert I really wanted to go to in Japan - but it was worth it XD They know our weaknesses~~

JustUNuSual Awww don't worry too much! Of course the industry is not all flowers and laughter and such - but hey the world is a harsh place too. I'm sure DBSK has been around long enough to know how to deal with it - and if not they're learning. That's why I admire them so much - even if it's not easy, they always have a smile on their faces, for their fans mainly.

Instead of rambling, this is what I'm trying to say: I HONESTLY don't think they're mistreated, but yes I'm sure they work superhard and they have down moments like everyone that has a job.

mel - thanks that is one HOT picture :wub: But no it's not that one ^^ He's standing in the picture I'm talking about~ with a white background I think, and he's wearing the same exact black outift he had on in the Way You Are PV Thanks so much though! *REALLY hopes someone will have it*

Guest choliese

Okay, is Yunho gonna adapt this girl or what :blink:

bravo to JiMin, way to get my guy's heart lol

img32020070301133832kg8.jpg

img33020070301133857cb4.jpg

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

NO HOTLINKING PLS

btw, just found out she's an actress that heppens to be on-site when they were filming

talk bout right timing ha3

EDIT 1: notice how cute these two are?

Both put up the thumbs-up sign

coincidence?

it's brotherhood lol

11726857442je1.jpg

Yunho in the airport

damn, he always looks so tired

1172684520yhk4.jpg

credit: withyoonho, reupped by me

NO HOTLINK PLS

Guest JustUNuSUal

Thanks so much for the quick replies! Yeah my friend had me worried there for a moment. I just don't want them to smile no matter what, I'd like them to be truly happy. And Mel - I feel much better after watching the video!! :lol:

'Tis might sound random (like Micky's secret camera pseudo-mission :sweatingbullets: ) but my general impression of Junsu has always been "a slightly blur but cheery guy". Well not so much lately, looking at his My Page dance with that lucky lady. But 'twas still disconcerting for me to hear my friend talk about the industry like that and imagine Junsu surviving in it. But they're probably alot more street-smart than I think, all of them.

So yup, THANKS for your replies!

Guest Auralie

Hey guys, I just realised today that my friend's father-in-law knows LSM. He (my friend) said that DBSK gets very not-so-good grades in school (couldn't bring myself to type "lousy"), along with most ppl in the entertainment industry who are still school-ing. This is because they don't have enough time to study. THey get like 50/400 for their VEC. I don't know what this VEC thing is, but it's an exam probably.

Also, he told me universities pay artistes like DBSK to study there (~$100K a year) to get their universities more widely known (something like an advert).

And about LSM mistreating DBSK (sorry to return to this topic), I asked my friend that as well. He didn't give a direct answer but he said the entertainment industry isn't as cheery and happy as it seems to be. "very dark" were his exact words. Jeez can't imagine DBSK in such a world.

So I'd just like to know how true this is. Because I really really like DBSK, and it would suck (can I use this here?) if they had to put up with all that rubbish.

Disclaimer: I am NOT trying to spread rumours, I'd just like to confirm what I heard from my friend because it seems he knows his facts. Please don't bash me!! :crazy:

seems all quite plausible. Ita commonly known that the entertainment business is a very harsh and superficial industry.

as for the universities, its also seems somewhat likely since they don't really have the time to study but I since YC majors in sth musical I think he is good enough to be accepted so I chose to believe he made it on his own ^^

vicshi- hehe thanks 4 sharing those pictures of yunho with the young girl. He's soooo cuteee with the girl :P

I don't think he wants to adopt any kids yet since he's busy but we all know that he really love kids haha :P probably everytime he sees one he takes pictures with them... and he probably keeps collection of it too o.O [my guess] but he does want 25 kids which is hard hahaha but he will make a good father ^_^

EDIT:

for some reason I keep on lookin at the first pic... or Yunho with the little girl and I notice...that girl looks like Donghae from SUJU :blink: or is it me going :wacko: but if u guys look at it...it does look like Donghae a bit...is she related to Donghae by any chance that is why she can take pictures with Yunho? hm...

Guest luffa

thanks evertbody for the awesome pic spams (YEY changmin & jaejoong!) and links, videos, downloads....AHH! I am really going on overdrive this week ~ so much to watch and catch up to!

I agree, yunho is SO fatherly...i can't believe I never realized that before, I find that sweet ^^ can't wait to see him get married and have a kid himself. I think the other boys are jealous of his fatherly abilities...jaejoong especially in the Secret part 2 LOL.

I just thought that since many of didn't get a chance to watch Choosey Lover Making of (Click here for the entire thing), I would make some caps for the funniest parts ^___^ i do wish someone would sub it, there are many funny parts

snapshot20070226194336zf3.png

MICKY'S KILLER STARE!!!

snapshot20070226194437xn4.png

lol micky and junsu cracking up about Junsu's his telephone scene! GAH!! I wanna know what they are saying!

snapshot20070301003822jc9.png

Hero cooly takes a swag off his drink glass, his look intense...

snapshot20070226194506ez6.png

and KABOOM! turns into his dorky self and COMPLETELY disintergrates the hot mood haha XDD you never THIS in the MV did you

snapshot20070226194555ea6.png

boys practicing hard for the MV. i love what jaejoong is wearing ~cool & casual xD (very different from what his dressers made him wear in his entire time in Japan) wish he would wear his own clothes to the japanese interviews >< so much more hip eh!

snapshot20070226194651us4.png

the boys chillin after practice

snapshot20070226195046te9.png

aww JAEjoongie eating cakee <33 and as usual hogging the camera!

snapshot20070226195114ny5.png

JAEHO heheee - after this, JJ films his secret camera ^^

snapshot20070226195320it1.jpg

OMG this CONFIRMS EVERYTHING! might I dare say that this is EVIDENCE of what we know about Changmin's internet "video" *Ahem* watching habits!?? EVEN WHILE FILMING A MV, this guy is on his computer! xD

If you wanna JUST watch the funny parts (since the interview parts aren't subbed) here they are :D

JJ cute cake munching & secret camera: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2KyN4q67shg

Junsu being hyper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIa7A2BA2qQ

Guest tsukushi

^lol hahaha busted =x

thanks for sharing the clip...it's really funny : ) did junsu have that same outfit as minnie from before? i forgot where i saw it...from some practice as well...

garh uru are those some HOTTTT minnie pictures you posted? dang. he looks smexy in those sunglasses...yeah i agree with miya_fangirl that he looks the hottest when he's not trying to be...<3 thanks for sharing those piccies *hugs*

vici yeah i swear yunho's gonna take that girl home or something. haha...she seemed to have totally capture our love's heart ^^

thanks for sharing those yunho airport pictures...his hair..looks kinda funny lol..yeah but sigh. he looks tired.

Immortal_Angel rofl. yeahhhh i thought she looks like someone familiar and now you pointed out that she kinda resembles donghae...i think so too =x at some angles...especially in that first pic vicshi posted...

Guest kayem7289

I'm gonna choose to not believe those "facts" your friend gave you until they are actually confirmed. Like if the school "Accidentally" dropped their report cards or something, THEN I would be kinda worried.

But it's not like it's a big deal. Celebrities really don't have any time to study or actually study for school. Come one, if you were travelling the world and making a lot of dough, could you concentrate on studying? And the whole school paying them would actually not be that surprising (Although I doubt it's 100k, that seems a bit high), since it happens all the time here in the US, too. Plus, universities accept a lot of celebrities even if they aren't the brightest. Hilary Duff said that she was accepted into Harvard, and come one...She's not THAT smart. So yeah...

Anyway, I totally lied and couldn't resist watching the part 2 of the secret thingy.

JaeJoong talked soooo much, it was hilarious! I love it when he's high!

And Yunho was so fatherly, and he just picked up that little girl *jealous* like he was his own. He's gonna make on lady very lucky one day...

Then Junsu called her "MinJi" instead, and he was so cute when he was covering his mouth. OMG, OMG, I could just go on and on. so sad that their activities in Korea are bacially over for a while again T^T.

And did that girl remind anyone else of the girl from Sam-Soon? That's what I first thought of when I saw her. She was cute, small, smiley, and didn't talk too much either...Was it just me?

Guest sheilapiglet

okay, just finished watching the Magolpy MV and I have to say that I was disappointed that Micky was barely shown in the second half where everybody was playing instruments and the little girl was singing...it's like they totally cut him out except for a few seconds...anyways, the MV itself was cute tho...the girl was super adorable..if you ask me, she's cuter than Jimin...but who else found it a bit weird that a woman's voice was coming out of her mouth?...lol...like it gave me a very strange feeling..kinda creepy...who IS that singer anyways?....what's the purpose of this MV?...you can't even see the artist herself...anyone have any clarifications about this?..they used such big artists to promote her and yet we don't even know who she is...it made the MV seem so random...haha...anyways, I have to give props to Heechul..totally seemed like he could play violin like a pro=)

Guest Senorita_

0_0 Wah! Girls sooo quick with the posts today! Had to back log 6 pages 0_0!!! lolz!

Thanx everyone for posting up links and pictures. Vicshi you always make my day with Yunho piccies! Woo! Thanx so much! i can tell he absolutely loves that little girl! <3 wished that was me though u_u

Guest cowstix

Not very good grades? Phew~

I always thought they had awesome grades, so I

just added unnessesary pressure on myself!

haha....my grades....well...could be b e t t e r

Does anyone know how to get Concert Secret prt. 2?

Is it up on Youtube yet?? -______- im sloooww

Guest sheilapiglet

okay..I just wanted to share this interview the boys did recently where Micky is the focus....I have no idea what it's about...will the other members have a turn being interviewed also or what?...anyways, there was lots of Jaemin and Yunsu happening in the background.....Junsu had such a straight face on the entire time which is so unlike him...but in the end, he couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing...that was so funny...also, this just totally proved that Micky can't speak in public..lol...he always mumbles and can never speak smoothly for a long time..languages and speaking are definately his weak points..haha...i had a lot more fun looking behind him and seeing what the other boys were doing...like my attention was never on him....so i guess this is why he barely speaks in interviews unless spoken to....lol.

click here

cowstix:The concert secrets clip is out on Youtube already...and it is english subbed by ginaya=)

Guest cutiepie1021

hey everyone,

do u guys know what are they doing rt now? like after their 2nd concert in korea??

and when and where is their next concert??

anyone knows???

mel - thanks that is one HOT picture :wub: But no it's not that one ^^ He's standing in the picture I'm talking about~ with a white background I think, and he's wearing the same exact black outift he had on in the Way You Are PV Thanks so much though! *REALLY hopes someone will have it*

Is this the one you're talking about? You can't also see his piercing here; or the pic I have is just too small. sorry about that...

joongtr6.jpg

hey everyone,

do u guys know what are they doing rt now? like after their 2nd concert in korea??

anyone knows???

they're in Japan right now, I believe. I posted pics of them in Kimpo airport [on their way to Japan, as I was informed] in the previous page.

anyways, there was lots of Jaemin and Yunsu happening in the background...i had a lot more fun looking behind him and seeing what the other boys were doing...like my attention was never on him....so i guess this is why he barely speaks in interviews unless spoken to....lol.

click here

same here. I focused on Jj and Minnie there. and as a JaeMin fan, I loved it. :P I mean, Joongie had his arm hooked on Minnie's. Next thing, Minnie was doing something to Jj's knees or whatever. it was cute watching them interact that way.

Guest choliese

Made some caps of the Gyao vid of Jae...

These boys are just lively...pls pay attention to the background :sweatingbullets:

WARNING: a LOT of YooMin!!

snapshot20070301181202bde6.jpg

snapshot20070301181252am1.jpg

notice Xiah's 'scary' look ha3

snapshot20070301181415zs0.jpg

Jae had to tell them not to bother him lol

snapshot20070301181533wl0.jpg

laughing at him, look at Yunho's adorable smile :blush:

snapshot20070301181636ot5.jpg

this one's adorable Jae

snapshot20070301181845rm0.jpg

Xiah covering his face and Yunho tapping him

snapshot20070301182043ug5.jpg

Changmin's over protective of Micky there lol

snapshot20070301182200xx8.jpg

cringing of what Jae said...wondered what it is :sweatingbullets:

snapshot20070301182319nf4.jpg

he realised he said something wrong

snapshot20070301182513dw9.jpg

then they were bored n messed around again

this interview's a mess hahaha

snapshot20070301183412qo2.jpg

Minnie shaking Micky :blush: completely all over him...

snapshot20070301183630sy0.jpg

then kept on touching his chest for some reason, also notice Yunho being affectionate to Junsu

snapshot20070301183906wb3.jpg

btw, this can go on forever lol, I just kept adding caps

promise this is d last one

Jae made a pouting expression

snapshot20070301183208wo6.jpg

PLS CREDIT ME IF TAKING OUT & NO HOTLINKING

Micky later on slapped Changmin for not focusing on camera & scolded Junsu as well

*really should make a gif out of that one*

Yunho then looks at Junsu for a while and kinda observed him, prob. thinking "this guy IS handsome..."

*he had a smiling expression*

anywayz, enjoying every bit of this interview even though zero idea of what they're saying

can't wait to c the rest...

Guest vietblue99

hey everyone,

anyone knows???

Not sure what they're doing right now. In earlier posts, there were pictures of them leaving Korea for Japan. But the next concert type thing is they'll be performing at the Hallyu Expo on March 8 on Jeju Island in South Korea. It's the closing of the Hallyu Expo that started around last year I think. Hmm it's reported that BYJ will be there and Jang Ri In will be a guest performer as well.

Their next big tour is in May for the promotions of their 2nd Japanese album - Five in Black. So they'll be around Japan for awhile. The dates for the next concert and place for their 2nd Asian Tour haven't been released yet. So any rumors or news about tickets being sold out in the other places that they'll be stopping for this tour are false.

I hope this helps answers your question! :D

Guest lavitadolce

^ those caps are sooo cute!!

i love the way micky laugh

he always laughs so hard hahahaa

i wonder what they're doing too after the concert

probably REST? iono

they should though lol

three days, must be tiring

Archived