[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

tea;leaves, ahhhhh...Thank you very much, so that audio clip actually came with the single cd itself?

Haha...I never would've figured that out, but thanks again.

It is really nice to hear them speaking so cutely, isn't it?

I still have YET to watch that concert secret thing. Ugghhh...I want to stab my homework in the face...

EDIT: OMFG! Chiidori, are you just doing that to rub it in my face??!! :tears:...I'm just kdding, but I really do have virtually nothing in my room, my comp has a lot of stuff, but it doesn't express my love for them appropriately...

So do youshare your dorm with anybody? WOW, if only I were rich...

i'm not rich at all, i worked for 2 summers and this is where all of the money went, plus i had some extra $$ left over from scholarships. i had a roomie last year, but that's when i started collecting so there weren't many posters to put up, plus i only had one wall XP. if i had a roomie this year i think i would've scared her away, haha

weeeee~~~ page ownage, i don't have anything else to share.... uh, let's see.....

040304dongbang3.jpg

here, i scanned this from one of the photo sets, enjoy~~ they were soo cute during HUG days ^^o

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyaway.

Chiidori: OMG. You have hella DBSK stuff. O.O Wowww.. Im jealous now. Hahah. I only have one poster of them + 2007 Desk Calender, 1st Photobook in LA & the 2007 Planner. (though I only did start liking them in Dec) Oh goshhh.

I think my mom would go crazy on me if I bought THAT much stuff.

Anyways... the boy's writing is sooo cute~ Hahah. I loveee Junsu's chinese handwriting. It's really neat & I think it might be the nicest one out of all of them (in Chinese).

Im pretty sure they had someone or something translate for them though. Yeah, cuz they definitely do not know THAT much Chinese to write it from the top of their head.

More Concert Photobook scans! They're from AmorFati, so they're Yunho-centric.

132650119061805pglyiwiydb9.jpg

132652101177331xtwtinjgld8.jpg

132851941031761qvviwndhdw7.jpg

132853491227384ypcugxbcoq5.jpg

132855539924967deaazabhqp2.jpg

133005757212192wwcrzwdlsh3.jpg

133008705762327hrroeanlfa2.jpg

133218248404365shisljrjse3.jpg

133219226952743chgwlsjdww1.jpg

133220447878968alhyozhbnl8.jpg

1326511904352646lnziaubqq2.jpg

1326531444613658omhixutwi1.jpg

1328501686817256abpjktulf9.jpg

1328521955224102ulgebeymg5.jpg

1330061615835270txhpiiagg4.jpg

1330091916218164kkrfqnbyi4.jpg

1332201165204214mfuujmncc3.jpg

1333592123670265osjokpdft1.jpg

Leader-ssi, you are nomu beautiful T_T<3

Credit: Credits: AmorFati + tvxqfamily + commoi @ dbsg lj comm

Guest dyane_crl
More Concert Photobook scans! They're from AmorFati, so they're Yunho-centric.

that photobook sure does have lots and lots of goodies. :w00t: thanks for sharing atiqah! :)

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7266/13...hrroeanlfa2.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2498/13...shisljrjse3.jpg

^ HoMin pics! :w00t: no interaction though. :sweatingbullets:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7281/13...chgwlsjdww1.jpg

^ he can totally pull off the nerdy, goody-two-shoes look. :lol:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3058/1326...6lnziaubqq2.jpg

^ is it just me or does he look somewhat like brian in this pic? :unsure:

i'd have to agree, Leader-ssi is nomu aju manhi beautiful! ^_^

Guest shaaaron

YunHo's teeth are so perfect, they're scary. XD

Thank you for the pictures popoyo!

Chiidori you are one hardcore fan, especially when it comes to merchandise! I have like 1/2387482734 of what you have. XD I have those TVXQ posters with the white backgrounds and JaeJoong with a "MAJAH FLAVA" necklace. XD

vYup. They are. But still, THEY'RE SO PERFECT. xD

Guest kayem7289

^^That's because Yunho's teeth are fake lol. But they really are perfect, and they go perfectly with his bright smile.

Thnx popoyo for the wonderful scans. Gahhh...I want that photobook :tears:

Chiidori, okie...That's what I was thinking. Hahaha...As much as I love DBSK, even I would've been a little freaked out to see how much posters you have in your room. But it's awesome. Maybe I should get a job? *contemplates*

Guest punkrocker2829

omg... soo cute!!! the scube messages!!! do u think they really thought it out and wrote it in english?? or did they have a translator there so they could just copy it?

just wondering... does anyone have photo scans to the 2007 calendar??? the one in black & white... i really like those pictures.

Thnx again for those s-cube pix, now I'm really curious as to how good they wrote the other languages. Japanese should be a piece of cake, but THAI! <---OUCH!

Okay, can someone give me more info about this clip?

I mean, I know that it's on my YT and all so I should be aware of what I'm uploading, but I still have no idea about why they were talking about springwater of all things.

If you've seen it already, please tell me when it was recorded, or maybe even where (All I know is that it was during The Way U Are days).

And if you have not seen it, GO WATCH IT! It's so cute and funny!

Micky sounds sexy with his "Water."

Minnie is cute with his "Waturr~"

Yunho is awkward with his "Whatur."

JaeJoong, "It's a remake."

Junsu, "Hair is growing, the hair grows..."

LMAO...

And it's all just really random and pointless :D.

DBSK Talks about Water

Lol. I've heard that before. It is on their HUG album (Chinese version). They are damn dorky in it. Something about having a ride to find the spring? There are 2 audios on the CD actually.

Guest lynnshim

For those of you who wanted to see pics of Kim Hyun Joong from SS501 and Brian at DBSK's concert.

kimhyunjoongbrianxi8.png

Kim hyun Joong, left of his name, Brian, right below his name :D

edit: Here is a better/clearer picture :]

yozv2.jpg

p.s- These are NOT psed.

Guest Senorita_

Thanx Chiidori you have a massive collection of DBSK stuff! ^^ Thanx Love you for posting up the S-cube messages, they were so touching! Their English isn't that bad as i thought! Also thanx to our Popoyo you made my day with the Yunho piccies, they were soo dreamy and smexy! haha thanx!

Our lovely Ginaya Subbed Part 2 of the concert secrets, but it's split into 2 parts and only part 1 is out.

here it is:

Mnet Concert Secrets Part 2 of 1/2

Guest xdaisiesx3

^Wow, I'm so glad that the boys had Brian & Hyunjoong to be there. They must have been so happy! :D

Anyways, I was watching a clip & I saw a JaeHo scene -- so I captured the part. *grins foolishly*

It's really blurry, but whatever :] & I'm sorry if these were already posted.

DO NOT HOTLINK OR TAKE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

JaeHo moment!

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConcertO.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-1.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-2.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-4.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-5.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-6.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-8.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-10.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-11.jpg

20070222MNETWIDE2ndAsiaTourConce-12.jpg

JAEHOOOOOOOOO! <333 :D

DO NOT HOTLINK OR TAKE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

& a bonus :]

DVD_000412987.jpg

The boys trying to be gangster in a cute/funny way :D

Credits : Me, xdaisiesx3 for capturing, & wackycashew's Clubbox for the video <33

YUNHO at CONCERT with Lee DONG HAE

credits: 3asian + ichigo-chan@tvfxqforever + aizah@soompi

ycar1vu5.jpg

tonheqd9.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK and PROPER CREDITS when TAKING IT OUT

Guest choliese
can I ask a very silly question? :D:blush:

who is exactly the singer of the MV?

cuz all i see are hotshots stars & this little girl.

Don't tell me the singer is that little girl? :rolleyes::mellow:

anyway, my internet connect went crazy on me yesterday.

Couldn't log on at night :blush:

I thought so too...what marvelous voice must this little girl have if she was the singer lol

but then again yeah, Forever_Charmed confirmed that it's not.

Following a very stupid question too, what d hell is she doing in SM with our boys then :sweatingbullets:

maybe for a MV kid model?

God, she's gonna be Dong Bang's little toy....they're so gonna play with her all d time

Why am I so jealous...she's a little girl for God's sake :sweatingbullets:

diana thanks for ur caps...they're adorable

beckii u can translate for us already *wow*

thanks for explaining those...

Mabe thanks for sharing those Jae's pics...he's as cute as ever, if only Yunho was in the same car with him *drools*

lynnshim u r so lucky, the fact that u actually can walk in a store that has stocks of their stuffs...in here the only thing they'll ever have is a few copies of random CDs (not even their albums)

and for everything else you got to order which takes MONTHS to come and it's not even guaranteed <_< I'm counting on my patience now waiting for the DVD...

d4rkang3l totally agree with what you said about SM investing so much for DBSK. I mean, you gotta count that as it costs them a lot of money too.

Some other agencies doesn't even do any training to their artists, merely acting as agent managing their schedules and totally relies on their artists; in result making them look talentless in performances, or even worst when they don't have any talent in the first place.

Even so, all artists that can break into SM have to have both talent and potential from themselves first, SM then train and polish them into perfection... :mellow:

love'you thanks a billion for sharing the boys' handwriting, I think Jae's message is the meaningful one of all, never mind bout the Cassiopeia spelling.

I'm surprised Micky has many errors in his grammar and spelling...maybe he just forgot it all lol

I love Yunho's handwriting, it's so comical...

Chiidori the only thing we have in similar is the 300 GB external hard disk for their videos, other things I'd rather not mention :sweatingbullets:

bravo for you for collecting that much! must've cost you a fortune...

God, if only I had my own credit card and worked already I would've bought everything yesasia had, now they take FOREVER to verify my mom's card and endless ravings from her makes it all very difficult :sweatingbullets:

Guest oha_ho21

Wow...I don't come here somehow. It has many news i miss too much. I try to read page by page to update everything. I like translation article to tell about TV and see real one. I saw them last year. I think as below

1. I think like her Jaejoon is bright skin and too manly more than on TV

2. Micky like TV. He alway smile everyplace everywhere

3. But Junsu, he always smile and too cute.

4. Uknow is manly and little fat. Now he is dating and so COOL

5. Changmin: I saw him and thought that he had to be very handsome within 1-2 year. IT IS REAL come TRUE.

I wait them to come here and update how manly they grow up...?

Thanks for you translate in Japan program. I though that they pretened announer. ^^_^^. I saw the clip for concert secret 1. Micky is so happy to do that. He enjoy playing this actitivities with member.

I like changmin try door pick up and micky is good at to steal something. Most of component to make up car found by micky and he got the big one.

Uknow is not good at to do this. He take long time to get one. ^__^. Jae does't like to do SURE////He is slow and slow.

Junsu try to do like micky to kick tire but it is not successful .... Junsu please pracitce this act with micky.

I am downloading part 2, thanks for other to post the pic in this video. I saw it and want to finish D/L......Ok

I let see D/L what progress in concert secret 2. I gonna HI again

OOOO...I give super loving DBSG with girl to show her room. IT IS SUPER EXCELLENT... COOL.

nice pic from history of japan vol. 2

wse.jpg

credits: bestiz + aizah@soompi

@ deppstar the name of the singer was Ma Gol Pi... the title of the MV is FISH

Guest choliese

awww, is Xiah tearing up here?

The boys got emotional when the concert ended in Korea

they worked bloody hard for it, and it paid off I guess

11726381581172417933070cc0.jpg

Yunho: the father in him

so evident since that little girl thing in Concert Secret Part 2

just look at the way he holds/carries the kid

1170297185father13do4.jpg

1170296818father08jq9.jpg

1170296818father01le7.jpg

1170296818father03rd2.jpg

credit: bestiz, reupped by me

NO HOTLINKING PLS

Guest lynnshim
Wow...I don't come here somehow. It has many news i miss too much. I try to read page by page to update everything. I like translation article to tell about TV and see real one. I saw them last year. I think as below

1. I think like her Jaejoon is bright skin and too manly more than on TV

2. Micky like TV. He alway smile everyplace everywhere

3. But Junsu, he always smile and too cute.

4. Uknow is manly and little fat. Now he is dating and so COOL

5. Changmin: I saw him and thought that he had to be very handsome within 1-2 year. IT IS REAL come TRUE.

I wait them to come here and update how manly they grow up...?

Thanks for you translate in Japan program. I though that they pretened announer. ^^_^^. I saw the clip for concert secret 1. Micky is so happy to do that. He enjoy playing this actitivities with member.

I like changmin try door pick up and micky is good at to steal something. Most of component to make up car found by micky and he got the big one.

Uknow is not good at to do this. He take long time to get one. ^__^. Jae does't like to do SURE////He is slow and slow.

Junsu try to do like micky to kick tire but it is not successful .... Junsu please pracitce this act with micky.

I am downloading part 2, thanks for other to post the pic in this video. I saw it and want to finish D/L......Ok

I let see D/L what progress in concert secret 2. I gonna HI again

OOOO...I give super loving DBSG with girl to show her room. IT IS SUPER EXCELLENT... COOL.

wait yunho dating? LOL I highly doubt thats true. If it is good for him, but I think its one of those rumors that spread; we have to wait until he himself clarifies it.

anyways, yeah.. I just wanted to point this out, before someone overreacts again :D

We should be happy when a member dates~

p.s- 3rd post!

Guest uKnow__Love

oo i just watched WIDE part 2... jimin!!! lol shes soo lucky i'm quite envious of her.. XD.. but seriously though, yunho makes me squeal everytime he called out her name, or when he was hugging her when he was talking about how handsome junsu was.. he'd make such a great daddy <3!!! which only makes me LOOVE HIM more~

and jimin is pretty cute when she was waving.. with that *_* look on her face.. lol

Archived