[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

soompi was down for so long... a little late in posting. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul Press Conference + Concert Site on ETN Entertainment Station (2007-02-26).wmv [151.4MB] [Dopamine]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul Concert Site on M.Net Wide News (2007-02-26).wmv [215.7MB] [Dopamine]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul Concert Secrets Part 1 on M.Net Wide News (2007-02-26).wmv [296.7MB] [Dopamine]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul Concert Site on YTN Star Today (2007-02-26).avi [199.3MB] [Dopamine]

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dream3rx0

Hey guys, I found something interesting and decided to translate it.

AND THE NUMBER ONE IS…..DUM DUM DUM

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

He is really really really too good looking. The Changmin on TV and the changmin in person are like two different people. I already heard before that he is really good looking in person but to see it with my own eyes…WOW!! He is really tall. Very shocking!!!

i've always heard this about changmin.

this makes me wanna meet him even more.

tall+handsome <3

Guest lavitadolce

uruchai thanks for the jj pics!! <33 the concert pic spam!!!

i drool whenever i see his back, lol

finally soompi is back, i thought i was gone i almost had a heart attack >.<

It’s written by someone who’s seen the members of TVXQ, Suju, and SS501. *She’s so lucky* She (Im assuming it’s a she) rated them based on their looks in person.

DON’T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!! Everyone has their own opinions.

22: Leeteuk (Suju)

On TV, he looks average. But in the real life, he is… (T/N: she didn’t finish the sentence)

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

He is really really really too good looking. The Changmin on TV and the changmin in person are like two different people. I already heard before that he is really good looking in person but to see it with my own eyes…WOW!! He is really tall. Very shocking!!!

Ok…I really wanna see changmin in person now…I read so many fan encounters and most of them say changmin is soo good looking in person.

I’m very much jealous of this person...she also used a lot "good looking" from the 14th person and down...haha...i got tired typing so many "good looking" and "better looking"

Again, DON'T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

Credits: JJ Baidu Bar

Translations: keiko126@soompi.com

Hmmmm.. I really really really really really wanna see changmin in person now..

I mean.. we have all probably heard that description from that restaurant person.. T_T

And I wonder what she wanna say about Eeteuk since I reli like him.. xDxD

n28132426_32708124_2021.jpg

i dunno if this pic has been posted already.. it shows the tattoos of micky and Hero

i know this korean visa student. she and changmin go to the same school when she was still in korea. and she said that he has the best look of all the DBSK members.

i remember she told me that his face is small (we all know that koreans want a small face) and his profile is very good. she also told me that he is very tall too...

Guest yenfung83

Lolx..its so hard to access soompi.

Pls recover soon,,

I think everyone wanna meet changmin now..

Since he really good looking in person ..

Hope to meet 5 of them..hahaz..Thanks for the CB link..

I have been waiting..

Guest lolipop

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

YES URI WANGJANIM

987384784293ig1.png

Him and his cornrows. So cute!

Credits: Bestiz

Guest sheilapiglet

finished watching the "WIDE 2nd Asia Tour Concert Secret Part 1" clip and it was HALARIOUS!!...the clip was just oozing with cuteness from the guys.....definately one of my favourite clips of all time...I was laughing throughout..the beginning was already quite funny when they showed all the small tools the guys got to destroy stuff but then they showed YH with this really big hammer and everyone was like "woohhhh"..haha...other highlights include the part where YH was running towards the car like he was going to destroy it but then just hits it so lightly...hahaha...so funny....and then there was him trying to get the number plate off and then finally being able to do it and he was so proud of himself...haha...later, JJ tried copying him, but failed miserably...lol....and I think he was embarassed cuz the camera caught him...then YH tried to help him out, but then failed also..hahaha...poor him..there's always that one corner that won't come off...lol...I also liked the part where Micky and Junsu were rolling the tires and then Junsu started kicking it around like a soccer ball, which didn't really work too well...lol..it looked pretty cool when he managed to pull the car, but then of course it ended up as a typical junsu moment when he almost fell backwards..lol..and what I really found cute was how the guys would randomly talk in english....for example, YH's "side mirror"...haha...the accent is so funny...they were all acting like a bunch of kids...and I have to agree with the guys when they say that changmin is the most mature even tho he's the youngest...can tell just by the way they act and how changmin acts...changmin can be halariously cute also, but just not the same childishness as the others..which is really strange cuz he's suppose to be the baby of the group..lol...there's a lot more, but i can't remember now..haha...definately worth watching for all DBSK fans=)

I finally watched Junsu's perf!!! AHhhh

My mouth was hanging 5 feet down the whole time :o Seriously, that was the sexiest perf!!

omg I watched the Wide Mnet thing...and it was soo cute!

Haha Yunho taking 15mins just to get a license plate off XDD He was crowned the license plate expert ><

Yoochun was hilarious!! Loved it when he said, "AHA!!" and when Yunho said he looks like a fish store ajusshi, he went into his character and he's like "Ehh, we're out of fish~" AHAthat was precious...

and JJ hiding behind the car trying to get the license plate off XDD sneaky sneaky . The cameraman kept saying like why is he trying to hide something, did he do something wrong?? and JJ's like nonono xD<3

Changmin looked like a prince with his nice hair~ >< lol it was so funny when he saw his own reflection!!

I'm not surprised to hear that Changmin is really good-looking in real life!

Thanks soooo much to those who posted pics and links!!!

20: Xiah Junsu (TVXQ)

On TV, he looks really cute. But in person, he is a bit…his expressions are too serious. I’m a little scared.

11: Micky Yoochun (TVXQ)

He is good looking too. The same as on TV. His lips…but he had make up on. He is the type the girls like.

7: Hero Jaejoong (TVXQ)

His face seems a bit big. But he is better looking than on TV. A little bit like a doll because he is too white. But he doesn’t look like a girl. He is very cool and manly.

5: U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

He is better looking in person. His face is really small. Very manly. His body zzang

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

Ok…I really wanna see changmin in person now…I read so many fan encounters and most of them say changmin is soo good looking in person.

hmm... quite a similar account of that one guy who saw the boys in a restaurant; most particularly about JJ, Yunho and of course Minnie. It's not surprising to know that Minnie's a handsome dude. He does carry that aura around him though not quite evident on camera, I guess.

as a JJ fan, I love what she said that Joongie doesn't really look like a girl at all. He's manly. heehee. I remember that the restaurant guy even described him as the one with the best personality. :P anyway, thanks so much for the translations, keiko. Now I know what that whole list was about...

---------------------

ahh, I'm not sure if this was posted. But, it is indeed Jaejoong who fell. This fancam clearly shows it. He was just real quick getting up. it [kinda] looked like Yunho pushed him. :lol:

Guest dyane_crl
ahh, I'm not sure if this was posted. But, it is indeed Jaejoong who fell. Kinda look like Yunho pushed him. :lol:

wow! another fancam of that moment. thanks for sharing! ^_^

jaejoong moves so fast. it's like he's down on the floor then he was up in a flash. :lol: seems as if junsu didn't participate in the cake fight that much. ^_^

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Holy cow, I'm gone for two weeks, and it's a new thread... >.< But it's good to see all this support.

On my Korean cable downstairs, I just saw an cut about the TVXQ concert where the cellphones were taken away. (It was called Yun-in Station or something). There were clips of their performances and the boys looked stunning. Hehe, I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

I didn't see any of the guests, though, or the solos (which was kind of sad). Well, fighting TVXQ!

Congrats about the lexus'. (Even though it is kind of late...)

Ohh it's cake...it's from a cake fight they had...

what is that white stuff on Changminni's face?? wow. they all look sweaty.. but still love them <3

the concert looked liike it was sooo good. i wish i could have had a chance to even go. or see it. somehow. saw their last concert... on dvd. and it looked like a lot of fun. i bet i would have screamed my head off too.. and the official merchandise.. i would have bought it for sure!

2006.02.26 SHINKAIGYO - THSK [sINmama].wmv [100MB]

2007.02.25 TVXQ 2nd Concert - Junsoo - Remember Perf (Fancam) [xiahsoul.com].wmv [32MB]

2007.02.26 ETN news - TVXQ 2nd Concert news - On the Concert site (Dopamine).wmv [155MB]

20070224-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-Micky [fanmade]~cute and sexy, Xiah pulls Micky's shirt... [193MB]

20070223-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-Yunho-Balloons [fancam][mabel@withyoonho] [15MB]

20070223-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-The Way U Are+Rising Sun [fancam][MICKYBAR] [51MB]

20070223-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-Micky-Balloons[fancam] [1.3MB]

20070223-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-Junsu 5 [fancam][sharest]~My Page solo perf. [12MB]

20070223-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-Cake Fight [fancam]~rough jaeho+good son Max [14MB]

20070225-2nd Asia Tour Concert-O-Remember [fancam][XiahSoul]~focus on Xiah [13MB]

[Aud] TVXQ 2nd concert - one last cry (Yoochun solo) [clear audio].wma [1.5MB]

2007.02.23 TVXQ 2nd Concert - YOOSU (HUG perf) [fancam][sharest].wmv [4.2MB]

available @ tvfxqers clubbox

Guest choliese
Thanks a lot for those HQ pics of black-haired Yunho. I love him most with black hair.

Hey Yunho must love this shed of pink. He did wear the pink pants when he first visited Thailand to recieved award. Talk about the confidence. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I still can't get rid of Jaejoong's Footsteps from my head. I can't wait to listen to the good quality of Crying. Do you guys think whther it's better than Footsteps?

hahahaha

I was crazy over Footsteps before I listened to the amazingness of Jae's voice in 'Crying'.

I thot there's no way a voice that good needs improvement, but there he goes impressing us all over again.

uruchai love the jaeho pic once again, thankss

found Xiah Junsoo's My Page... hangul lyrics...

one two three four five six seven eight hey come on

why'd he have to include these numbers thingy, so cutee hahaha

On TV, he looks really cute. But in person, he is a bit…his expressions are too serious. I’m a little scared.

His face seems a bit big. But he is better looking than on TV. A little bit like a doll because he is too white. But he doesn’t look like a girl. He is very cool and manly.

He is better looking in person. His face is really small. Very manly. His body zzang

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

The Xiah thing doesn't surprise me. I think in real life he's actually quite serious...

JJ looks like a doll...even on photos he looks like one what I'd expect in real life lol cool and manly? *yeahh*

The small face of Yunho's...I really gotta confirm this by seeing him myself *one day* :vicx: cuz I can't really see that, either in videos or photos...

Very manly...his body zzang? God, this girl's confirming my dream guy hahaha

Changmin surprises me wow, this girl's not just a big fan of him right?

Very suspicious...and anxious to see this young man who's only a year older than me *match up?* lol

overall love these experience-report thing...thanks for sharing it!

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

It’s written by someone who’s seen the members of TVXQ, Suju, and SS501. *She’s so lucky* She (Im assuming it’s a she) rated them based on their looks in person.

DON’T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!! Everyone has their own opinions.

11: Micky Yoochun (TVXQ)

He is good looking too. The same as on TV. His lips…but he had make up on. He is the type the girls like.

6: Shiwon (Suju)

Wow!! He is like a sculpture. On TV, he is good looking. In person, GOOD!

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

I’m very much jealous of this person...she also used a lot "good looking" from the 14th person and down...haha...i got tired typing so many "good looking" and "better looking"

Again, DON'T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

I REALLY REALLY REALLLY WANNA meet him in person now...

but i know i wont ever have a chance, stuckin' here half a globe away

dbsk members said that he is the best looking in real life too, and

yeah... this is almost the same as the guy's encounter in the restaurant

i guess changmin is not photogenic as his hyungs

poor guy...

and i love the way she comment Jaejoong..

manly and cool???.

jaejoong is a feminine guy but when he really

cosplay as a girl, you could feel that manliness in him..

and it look awkward ..

im so glad that their concerts were a massive success...

and thank you so much for all of contributions.. :)

Archived