[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

I haven't seen any yet, but yoohwan and junsu's mum was interviewed on MNEt wide aired today. they were inteviewed during the concert and junsu's parents said Hwaiting! so cute!!

another FANCAM of the CAKE thing..

DBSK LOVES CAKES!

Ahh!! Jj and Junsu caked Changmin! hehe too bad.. some of the parts went blank...

AHAHA! the back of Yunho's hair is covered with cream!! hahha lol!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2007.02.26 Last Concert in Seoul was FUN!

Just right before the last concert in Seoul started, all the fans were shouting and screaming for Ricky (Micky's brother) who was sitting at the TXVQ! family members area. After this, 3 unknown girls came to sit beside Ricky and this led to more fans get really jealous and shouted even more as they themselves do not know who were the 3 girls. Next up, Junsu's father arrived and this led for the fans to start shouting again~

For the first ment of the concert, Junsu said that it is their happiest day. Yoochun then continued from Junsu with words like 'very' 'really' and other adjectives to describe their current feelings. Then when it was Jaejoong's turn, he started to immitate all on Yoochun and said everything which Yoochun had said using in a different tone, making the fans laugh. As the other members were talking to their fans, Yoochun felt that had somehting on his face and Jaejoong wiped it off for him when he saw it... After a while, Yoochun then wiped something off from Jaejoong's face as well.

When they were singing their song Balloons from their 3rd album, Changmin's 'flying ship' nearly banged onto the lights on the Stage 2. When everyone else's ship were lifted up, Changmin's wasn't, and the PD had to do it manually by themselves. So, when everyone got down, Changmin's came down much more slower than the others and it nearly banged on Yunho's one which gives everyone a shock.

Next, a cake was pushed out to celebrate both TVXQ! members Yunho and Changmin's belated birthday. Someone then just suggested to smashed the cake on their faces and the fans get really excited and started their cheering. When Jaejoong was preparing to smash it on Yunho's face, Yunho saw it immediately and turned away while running. Jaejoong then started to chase Yunho but he kept on hiding. In the end, our poor Jaejoong did not get smash on anyone, instead Jaejoong tripped and fell down on the floor!

During the end of the concert, Jaejoong spotted a place where the light was shining so brightly and he quickly ran to that certain spot and posed there for fans~

credits: baidu and firyn@txvq!SG

Finally soompi is back on again <_<

Forever_Charmed: Thanks 4 postin about the last concert!! I enjoyed readin it! :D

I think it wouldve been perfect if all members of their parents attended 2 the last 1!

I wonder who those 3 girls who sat with Ricky were?

I'll be curious if i were there but why get jealous??

He isnt even a celeb & u dont even know him! They should just leave Ricky alone :lol:

Haha i knew it was Jaejoong that fell on his bum!! So clumsy! Bet he felt silly :P

Haha and he is sucha poser! Or u can say that he did it esp 4 their fans so they can get better photos of him haha ^_^

Oooooh thanks Bastar 4 the gifs! I havent seen the clip yet but i will now! Looks funny kekekekek :rolleyes:

Also thanks 4 the other Cake.. Fancam! This version was fun 2 :D

Did i see right?? Jaejoong wiped cake on Changmin then as Jaejoong chased after Yunho with some cake...

Then did i see Changmin grab a big handful massive handful and went after him?? :o Shame that the fans heads were in the way!! Nevermind tho! Still a fun fancam 2 watch! :w00t:

Guest lilyt55

I wonder who those 3 girls who sat with Ricky were?

I'll be curious if i were there but why get jealous??

I think the fans were jealous b/c those 3 girls who sat with Ricky probably are friends with him, hence the girls might get to know Mickey and the rest of the DBSK boys in person...don't know...just speculating

I wouldn't get jealous though...not that obsessed or possesive of the boys ^^

OMG :tears: Why is the 2nd Concert Photobook thing sold out already TT __ TT I got the money today zomggg =o=

Does anyone know if its sold anywhere else besides dvdheaven?

New thread! Now I can keep up XD.

Question: Is Yoochun's tattoo real or fake?

If it's the one on his arm, it's fake.

He only has one tattoo and I believe it says "TVFXQ Mate" I forget where though

Soompi's acting a bit strange today. :(Hopefully this post goes through...

anywayz... So it was actually the dorky-klutzy JJ that fell?! why am I not surprised. :lol:

hope it's okay if I do another concert pic-spam. I haven't done a Joongie one and I feel terrible for that. :P if posted b4, sorry for the re-post.

ba71e217be39da0bc83d6d6qc2.jpg

6ff927f391cbc6c90a46e09ek9.jpg

8da5b322360fb1f1d7cae29ih8.jpg

hmm... another eye-candy for JaeHo.

9f63b718eb69680535fa41egx9.jpg

credits: dramatic*J + blog.naver.com/kiki_j + melitehero + yoonjae.com + uru@soompi

Pls. credit properly...

Mabe - I just wanna comment on a post you made awhile ago about the NHK perf. when I first watched it, I loved it when Joongie said the "sexy lady, uh!" but after reading your comment and rewatching the perf, I just couldn't help but laugh now... :unsure::lol: You're right... JJ is sexy without trying; but he's a bit silly-willy when he's trying. lmao.

Aizah - thanks for those Yoochun photobook pics. I must admit it feels weird seeing him with that long hair now. I'm one of the fans of his short hair... i just love it on him. :POur forum's still down, eh? I miss it!

thanks to everyone for the pics, links and info.

Guest yenfung83

Lolx..Thanks for sharing all..

JJ is so cute...He end up falling..hahaz

Look liked they really happy in this concert..

Just can access soompi...this thread was going so fast..^^

Soompi's acting a bit strange today. :(Hopefully this post goes through...

anywayz... So it was actually the dorky-klutzy JJ that fell?! why am I not surprised. :lol:

hope it's okay if I do another concert pic-spam. I haven't done a Joongie one and I feel terrible for that. :P if posted b4, sorry for the re-post.

:POur forum's still down, eh? I miss it!

thanks to everyone for the pics, links and info.

I like all the pics.. Thanks Uruchai... although i dont like the last pic coz some papers are covering Yunho's face... >_<

yeah, soompi is acting weird. But I hope it will be fix asap...

and yes, the forum is still down.. i also miss it

just wanna add:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/aizyjae/jaeloveaiz/070224-008.jpg' alt='070224-008.jpg'>

070224-009.jpg

070224-011.jpg

credits: samesame2u + bestiz + aizah@soompi

as for his tattoo, i believe its FAKE... its only henna... I knew he have from his back and in his ankle... im not sure wheres the other one.. (forget it)...

Thanks, Forever_Charmed for the story.. .I hope there will be a DVD for this.. although im pretty sure, another year will past before theyll release it...

thanks to everyone who post pics, info and links

PROPER CREDITS AND DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

He has three actually. ^^

The "TVfXQ Mate" tattoo is on his back.

Yup ^_^

The one on his leg is the one he & his brother had done together

I think they used henna for his tattoo during the concerts but I'm not sure

^* Thank you Aizah & Uruchai! Really hot pictures *drool* :D

Yup ^_^

The one on his leg is the one he & his brother had done together

I think they used henna for his tattoo during the concerts but I'm not sure

^* Thank you Aizah & Uruchai! Really hot pictures *drool* :D

if there are 3 tattoos, (one in the lower back and in the ankle)

then where is the other one??? :w00t:

Guest jun;MON

This thread is growing 10 pages per day <3

dasreoisa there's so many new pictures :) I'm glad there were a lot of fancams etc this year. We can drool earlier than last year.

-gasp- if only Junsu lifted his shirt a little--little higher we can see his tummy perhaps? :) Junsu has a nice back.

There's a 2nd concert photobook? Well like I know there was one, but it's only a few pages? It was being sold online? o_o

-jealous- I didn't see it on yesasia! -__-; Was it even on yesasia?

found Xiah Junsoo's My Page... hangul lyrics...

My Page - Xiah

너를 처음 본 순간 난 멈췄지

한번도 너같은 여자를 못봤던걸

직접 널 아껴주던 그 무엇도

누구도 건들지 못한 이 사실 (girl~)

다시 한 번 내게 말해봐 (girl~)

그 누구보다 날 사랑한다고 (girl~)

네게 유혹한 건 바로 나야 (girl~)

너도 날 좋아하게 될 걸

알면 알수록 내게 빠져드는 그 무언가 매력이

다시 한번 니 맘을 두드리는 나의 노래와 춤을

지금 여기 내가 표현한 그 모든 걸 보여줄래

한순간도 기억 속에서 나 지우지 못할 걸

말 안해도 난 알아 너의 맘을

어느새 깊이 빠져든 니 표정을

지금 니 앞에 서있는 날 쳐다봐

날 비록 모르던 그 때 그 추억도 (girl~)

다시 한 번 내게 말해봐 (girl~)

그 누구보다 날 사랑한다고 (girl~)

네게 유혹한 건 바로 나야 (girl~)

너도 날 좋아하게 될 걸

알면 알수록 내게 빠져드는 그 무언가 매력이

다시 한 번 니 맘을 두드리는 나의 노래와 춤을

지금 여기 내가 표현한 그 모든걸 보여줄래

한 순간도 기억 속에서 나 지우지 못할 걸

one two three four five six seven eight hey come on

알면 알수록 내게 빠져드는 그 무언가 매력이

지금 여기 내가 표현한 그 모든걸 보여줄래

한 순간도 기억 속에서 나 지우지 못할 걸

알면 알수록 내게 빠져드는 그 무언가 매력이

지금 여기 내가 표현한 그 모든걸 보여줄래

한 순간도 기억 속에서 나 지우지 못할 걸

um 내 노래에 넌 흠뻑 취할 걸

um 내 율동에 온 몸에 전율이

um 내 노래에 넌 흠뻑 취할 걸

um 내 율동에 온 몸에 전율이

credits: jonsoo + sharest + ichigo-chan@tvfxqforever + aizah@soompi

Guest keiko126

Hey guys, I found something interesting and decided to translate it.

It’s written by someone who’s seen the members of TVXQ, Suju, and SS501. *She’s so lucky* She (Im assuming it’s a she) rated them based on their looks in person.

DON’T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!! Everyone has their own opinions.

23: Youngsaeng (SS501)

His facial features (eyes, nose, mouth, ears) are very small, his face is small, but his looks are very common. His skin is good.

22: Leeteuk (Suju)

On TV, he looks average. But in the real life, he is… (T/N: she didn’t finish the sentence)

21: Shindong (Suju)

His looks are ok, but he is a bit chubby. His expressions are a bit…if he can lose a bit of weight, it will be better.

20: Xiah Junsu (TVXQ)

On TV, he looks really cute. But in person, he is a bit…his expressions are too serious. I’m a little scared.

19: Eunhyuk (Suju)

On TV, he’s cute. There’s not much difference between on screen and in person, but he’s not that good-looking.

18: Ryeowook (Suju)

On TV, his face looks big. But in person, it isn’t as big as on tv.

17: Jungmin (SS501)

On TV, it looks like his face is really long, but in person, it’s not too long. But he’s really nice, even nicer than he seems on TV.

16: Yesung (Suju)

He is better looking in person. His face doesn’t seem to have as much meat in person than on TV.

15: Kyuhyun (Suju)

He is really good looking, but not as good looking as the members. You can tell he is the youngest just by looking at him

14: Kyujong (SS501)

He is better looking than on TV, he is really good looking. But he kept being pushed back to 14th place. He is really nice.

13: Sungmin (Suju)

His skin is zzang, really white!!! Almost like a girl’s, even better than on TV.

12: Hankyung (Suju)

He is really good looking too, but others are better looking than him! He is nice. Really good looking

11: Micky Yoochun (TVXQ)

He is good looking too. The same as on TV. His lips…but he had make up on. He is the type the girls like.

10: Kibum (Suju)

I thought he would be better looking in person, so I was eager to meet him. His expressions are a bit slow, but he is better looking in person

9: Donghae (Suju)

He is good looking too, but his skin is not too good. Had make up on but he is cute

8: Kangin (Suju)

On TV, I thought he is good looking. In person, he is really good looking. His body is really strong.

7: Hero Jaejoong (TVXQ)

His face seems a bit big. But he is better looking than on TV. A little bit like a doll because he is too white. But he doesn’t look like a girl. He is very cool and manly.

6: Shiwon (Suju)

Wow!! He is like a sculpture. On TV, he is good looking. In person, GOOD!

5: U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

He is better looking in person. His face is really small. Very manly. His body zzang

4: Hyungjoon (SS501)

Better looking than on TV. Doll?? He is very white, and his face is small

3: Heechul (Suju)

He too is better looking than on TV. His facial features are big but his face is small so there is a 3D feeling. But his skin is not too good. Really pretty!!

2: Hyunjoong (SS501)

He is mostly the same as TV, he is good looking already. His skins is not good either. Even though he looks the same as he does on TV, I got a shock when I saw him in person, really good looking!

AND THE NUMBER ONE IS…..DUM DUM DUM

CHOIKANG CHANGMIN (TVXQ)

He is really really really too good looking. The Changmin on TV and the changmin in person are like two different people. I already heard before that he is really good looking in person but to see it with my own eyes…WOW!! He is really tall. Very shocking!!!

Ok…I really wanna see changmin in person now…I read so many fan encounters and most of them say changmin is soo good looking in person.

I’m very much jealous of this person...she also used a lot "good looking" from the 14th person and down...haha...i got tired typing so many "good looking" and "better looking"

Again, DON'T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

Credits: JJ Baidu Bar

Translations: keiko126@soompi.com

Guest yourfinestwine

aiiiiiiiiii! SO FAST!!!!!!! Already like 450 posts! Wowza.

Okay so those pictures from the concerts are like... ^___________^

I love seeing them sweat because it shows how dedicated they are and aii it's so cute. I'm so weird i know lawl

thanks everyone for posting picss (:

Omg and that cake video...

how can they be SOO CUTE?! Like IT"S SO CUTE AnD RANDOM! Just started throwing cake around and p[laying and omg it's so cute I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: The WIDE 2nd Asia Tour Concert Secret Part 1 was funny!!

It 1 of the typical Rock & roll thing 2 do lol.. Its like throwin a TV out the hotel room lol!

Jaejoong look like he was that in 2 it! Maybe he was a bit worried he'd get hurt or somethin hahaha :P

Junsu pullin the car then lost his grip.. Wakakakaka silly!! :lol:

Yunho is also silly! It took him so long 2 get the no. plate off and i fort that he made it worse by hammerin it :lol: Keke cute when he ran up the car but then ended up hittin it lighty!! :P

Changmin and the car door :LOL. Why is he so cutes?? ^_^ I liked his and Micky's reaction when they saw their faces!

Can some1 who knows Korean tell me what was been said when:

Jaejoong was doin somethin 2 the no. plate and he stopped when the cameraman caught him??

Coz he kept sayin 'No' :lol: What did he get accused of?? :lol:

Cant wait 4 part 2!!! Looks fun again :w00t: Random but I liked what Jaejoong was wearin :P

Mabe - I just wanna comment on a post you made awhile ago about the NHK perf. when I first watched it, I loved it when Joongie said the "sexy lady, uh!" but after reading your comment and rewatching the perf, I just couldn't help but laugh now... :unsure::lol: You're right... JJ is sexy without trying; but he's a bit silly-willy when he's trying. lmao.

Uruchai: Haha u think the same now u re watched it?? Hehe its true tho.. He is sexy without tryin but when he does try its just 2 funny and sometimes cringin aswell :crazy::lol:

Aizah: Thanks 4 the piccies!! :D

Mei Yee: Thanks 4 the link!! :D

About Yoochun's tattoo.. I know alot of people have said that Jaejoongs tattoo on his back says 'TVfXQ Soul' and Micky's tattoo says 'TVfXQ Mate'..But are we even sure about it? Coz we havent even seen Micky's 1 clearly.. i dont know but 2 me i still think that both of theirs say 'TVfXQ Soul' :P

I really liked Yunho's fake tattoo in the concert!! So nice.. suits him well!

Guest dbsk_star

omg.........i had this really loong post and then Soompi was screwed up and went blank on me TT-TT

this is not my day...................

grrr...so mad....

k first off about the All About Dbsk Dvd and the Rising Sun Concert Dvd

i think you should get both, but first the AADD because it comes with soooo much stuff...

1. Photo booklet with interview in Korean

2.5 postcards

3. 3 dvds filled witih Dbsk information, mv, and soo much more....in English!!!! ^o^

the RS dvd is amazing!!! the only con was that JAejoong couldnt dance and that Changmin's solo got cut off....but other than that its a must buy...i rewatch it almost every week and its on my ipod XD

i really need to get the HeartMindandSoul Dvd though...its amazing but need to save up to buy their THSK merchandises!!!

Badstar and Uruchai- thanks for the pictures!!!! ahh i need more changmin pictures....where did he goooo??? i love him in cornrolls...its sooo sexy XP

i wonder if he is going to do that for the other concerts??

Atiqah- thanks for the links and pictures^^ ohh need to watch it!!

Tehehe so it was Jaejoong that fell down...oh silly him >< haha always a camwhore!!!! so adorable

but from the pictures you can see Jaejoong's bones sticking out,,,,he is too thin!! i thought his mom is opening a supermarket! make him eat~!!!!!!!!!

lol Ricky with 3 girl huh....its probably his friends from the us or possible sm trainees...i dont think those are random fans lol i think the rumors about him being a sm trainee are true because i went on his Cyworld and his friend was talking about how he wants a Ricky poster or something lol

lol the Wide entertainment was so cute >< Jaejoong looked like he was caught doing something wrong, and Yunho kept on trying to get the plate off but couldnt changmin was cute when he was kicking the car door lol and Junsu and Yoochun was rolling the tires and Junsu tried to copy him XP

EDIT------------------------------------

keiko129- lol sooo nice that Changmin is good looking in person...why wouldnt he be anyways..ahh must be nice *dreams about meeting them someday XD seriously they are all good looking people no doubt....but what i really want to see in person is their personalities^^

EDIT2----------------------------

yoonhochu aka heyhey82@youtube has been suspended.......again..not sure if she will continue by making a new account, but this really pissed me off...i thought that she made her videos private already...argggg i wasnt done watching the fancams too..TT-TT

if there are 3 tattoos, (one in the lower back and in the ankle)

then where is the other one??? :w00t:

It's also on his back from what I've heard. ^_^

found Xiah Junsoo's My Page... hangul lyrics...

My Page - Xiah

너를 처음 본 순간 난 멈췄지

한번도 너같은 여자를 못봤던걸

직접 널 아껴주던 그 무엇도

누구도 건들지 못한 이 사실 (girl~)

다시 한 번 내게 말해봐 (girl~)

그 누구보다 날 사랑한다고 (girl~)

네게 유혹한 건 바로 나야 (girl~)

너도 날 좋아하게 될 걸

알면 알수록 내게 빠져드는 그 무언가 매력이

다시 한번 니 맘을 두드리는 나의 노래와 춤을

지금 여기 내가 표현한 그 모든 걸 보여줄래